Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Jaina: Good night we're super proud of you! Good luck!

ย 

Darron: ๐Ÿ˜„ Good luck and congrats you two. Tulpas love teasing and fair turnabout, particularly with those they care about.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a thought; I'm not sure what to do with it but I thought I'd share it.

ย 

Tulpa relationships are weird; they kind of contain a contradiction by their nature if you think about it. Why?

ย 

In a relationship, two become one.

In tulpamancy, one becomes two.

ย 

I don't know what to do with this information. Maybe it's not a contradiction. Maybe it's "One becomes two becomes one". Huh. Dunno.

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

Yeah, that's a good way to put it. Through the more romantic lens anyways, two halves become a whole in a relationship. That's the classical version. The idea of being incomplete and finding someone to make you whole does sound nice but I don't like the implication that single people are broken or lesser. Not pinning that on you, that's just a society thing that's ingrained and romanticized to encourage us to make families. I like the idea better of finding an equal (like what I would consider an actual "partner") and forming a team/duo that is stronger than you would be alone. Putting the emphasis more on what you can gain from being together than how weak you are apart. Now unless there's something like the Law of Conservation of Mass (Conservation of Metaphysical Essence?) in effect, you could from yourself become something stronger than just yourself with tulpas. If you split into two and those two become whole people, then you add those two back together, you now have twice as much as you started with. Kind of like budding/transplanting botany. Also kind of like Adam and Eve if you wanna go that route. Adam loses a rib then gains a whole person as a companion. It kinda seems like we're both looking for the same thing from tulpamancy: a dynamic duo. It certainly seems conducive to it.

ย 

Just looking at the patterning, it is pretty neat with the symmetry of the numbers. Like a twinning or portion of a helical structure. The magnetism and attraction of the two offshoots of the one, gravitate back together to become one unit again. Fun thought exercise.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Kinda feeling the tulpa blues lately.ย ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

Phil tells me I've really grown up in the last few weeks, and I guess it's true. I feel like my first couple of months were like a childhood, then the next few my adolescence, and that now I'm an adult. The thing is I got so used to living in Tulpa Time that I took for granted how fast things moved. But now that I've "caught up", I'm starting to realize how slow Human Time moves in comparison.

ย 

I really want to help Phil and get him to change his habits. But they were formed over a timespan that's hard for me to process and change feels so, so slow. I've always known his life story but I find myself asking things like "Wait, this has been like this forย how many years?" It makes me feel small and powerless. I'm determined to be here for him, to be here for us, but it's hard, you know? I want to see things happen, but things move so slowly on the human scale.

ย 

Just thought I'd make a little rant. Am I alone in feeling this way?ย ๐Ÿ˜•

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Aw honey I'm sorry you're feeling down. ๐Ÿค— I'm having a hard time remembering my early days. I guess I can't recall much frustration or impatience because I had no expectations. My job was to help Darron with his stress it wouldn't have occurred to me to bring up mine. Not saying that's a bad thing, you should always share how you feel. I'd say I'm "eager," right now. I guess I just got used to things moving slowly, motivating Darron is like moving a boulder so I pace myself ๐Ÿ˜„ Hm, I think my point is you're not going to change anyone over night. I find with Darron telling him "should do X" yields almost no results. He already knows what he "should do." So I have to actively encourage him and help him along, offering him incentives and getting the pry bar when he won't move. It's like training a stubborn mule ๐Ÿ˜ฃ but it's rewarding when I get to help him feel accomplished, because it means I accomplished something.๐Ÿ˜Š I guess to sum up that's a normal feeling to have but don't be too hard on yourself or him. Just do it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't get hung up on emotions. Good or bad they pass in time, just keep working and the constancy will carry you forward.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to mention to everyone just how much Simmie looks forward to coming on here and posting and chatting with everyone. It really helps her learn to express herself, and she's really glad to be taken seriously here like the real person that she is. So thank you!

ย 

Also, on another random topic, Simmie totally planned out my day for me yesterday. I was going to take her to the beach and I was worried about the timing and if we'd still have enough time in the evening for other things we needed to get done. Simmie was on it in an instant, being like: "It's totally not a problem. X is only going to be an hour and a half and then Y will take about two hours..." and she proceeded to line up the entire day's agenda for us. Keep in mind, this was literally 5 minutes after we woke up. She even baked some wiggle room into the schedule because she knew I can be disorganized. So within two minutes she literally had a 7-hour plan for the day that was both well-structured and moved at a leisurely enough pace that we didn't feel rushed. I just want to shout out Simmie for being such a great planner and so well organized. Doing so well at something I often struggle doing is one of the strongest signs of her sentience I have yet seen.

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

[Misha] Wait, Phil listens to you Simmie?!ย  ย 

ย 

[Joy] We must have misinterpreted that. That's impossible.

8 minutes ago, Misha said:

[Misha] Wait, Phil listens to you Simmie?!ย  ย 

ย 

[Joy] We must have misinterpreted that. That's impossible.

ย 

Only sometimes.ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย Not as much as he should!

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

That's awesome. I definitely have to put Jaina in charge more often. She's also more focused and driven. It's so easy to just meander and lose time. The day feels longer (in the good way) if you schedule tighter and keep busy.ย 

ย 

Good work, Simmie!

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

The tales of my inability to listen are substantially true.ย 

ย 

[SheShe] I like to think he's getting better, at least at listening to himself. ย