Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

I had a thought recently and figured I might share:

I've realized how fortunate Phil and I are. We all get wrapped up in our own problems; Phil with his depression and such and me with my worries about having the ability to help him. But I've recently come to understand how tough it is for so many people, including here in our tulpamancy community. People are going through things I can't even begin to understand. I want to say encouraging words, I want to offer help if I can. But so many times the words just fail me because I am completely out of my depth with a lot of what I see. Some people are going through really tough situations and I don't want to offer bad advice because there are things I don't understand.

It all makes me appreciate how good Phil and I have it. Even though things are not perfect in this space our problems don't seem so great in the wider scale of things. I'm grateful for my home up here and what we've managed to build together.

And to those reading that are going through hard times know that even if I don't know the right words to say my heart is with you, and I believe you have the strength to overcome the problems that plague you. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Ah depression. I'm sorry to hear that. October 2017 to October 2018 was the worst of it for me. You could say Depression brought me here.

I don't know what brought you to this or if Simmie will be able to help pull you out like my angels did, but at least I'll say, your path may seem lonely and misunderstood, and it is, because everyone's path is different, but I have to think, this dark night of your soul is not permanent. 

The dawn will come.

When the dawn broke for me, it lifted the darkness like I was released from an iron maiden. The intense and inescapable pain stopped suddenly. I have a million things to say about what happened next, but what comes to the surface if I had to choose one, I was lost without it, and I missed it. In an ironic and incideous way, it gave my life purpose. Thankfully I found new purpose, and my purpose became brilliant and legion. I'm excited for every day and every night, every triumph and every challenge.

We're here to help if we can, if not literally, then in spirit. Our thoughts are with you.

Edited by Bear

Tulpas always find some way to entertain you. 🥰

J: 🤪

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Thank you everyone!

I feel that a lot of us tulpas are created to help our hosts cope with depression. I'm trying my best to help Phil, and while I was down on myself before, I actually think it's starting to work! 😁 He's still depressed but 2021 has been a much better year for him than 2020 was, and if we keep at it we might be able to lift this long night for good. It's been here since 2006 so I think it's about time! 👍

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Drawing humans is really, really, really hard lol. Props to anyone who can do it with any degree of realism. I think I just turned Simmie into an old-school Disney villain who also has a broken nose. You sure you don't want to be some kind of weird, mythical creature instead Simmie? That way you'd be a lot easier to draw! 😆

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Good grief, I feel your pain. I'm much better at landscapes and animals. Facial proportions are the worst for me. Maybe an animal would tell me my proportions of them are trash if they could talk. But since I'm a human, I better understand what I'm messing up.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

9 hours ago, September13 said:

You sure you don't want to be some kind of weird, mythical creature instead Simmie? That way you'd be a lot easier to draw! 😆

I'm a human girl, deal with it. 😎

4 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Facial proportions are the worst for me.

I probably shouldn't make fun, when I try to draw I bet I'm going to have the same problems! 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Very important, Earth-shattering update time. The world may never be the same after this. Simmie has made a change to her form that will utterly transform her and shape the way that she interacts with the world. Are you ready for it?

Simmie has decided she is no longer 5'2". She has decided to add two more inches and become 5'4".

World-changing, isn't it?

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

😲

J: *gasp*!

Congrats on the "promotion" 😄

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]