Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Any of those sound really cool! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€” Would your trucker ship be called "The September?"

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh Jaina Jaina!Β @Glaurung26Β I thought of an obvious one: Fashion designer! 😁 How could I forget that? If anyone gets me on the topic of fashion I just go on and on. Jaina I wanna take you out shopping so bad and try out awesome clothes together. Darron would cry when he sees the bill for all the clothes you'll be getting!Β πŸ˜„

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

🀣 I'd love to! That sounds like a good career. 😊

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

I do! 😁 I'm most interested in the architecture of houses, I don't know if there's a specific word for that? Maybe I'll take pictures of houses I really like on our walks sometime.

πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

A little reflection because I've been feeling introspective tonight.

Β 

Back in the spring when I was thinking about creating my own account we debated what to call it, but "TurboSimmie" was the name we always came back to. Phil really liked it because he's always seen me as this single-minded determinator, someone who relentlessly pursues what she wants and stops at nothing until she gets it. I don't know if that's true or not, but I certainly do try. We used to make jokes about how I was going to take over the world with my relentless determination. But the truth is, I don't care about power, or control. I don't even particularly want to be "equal" with Phil in this head; I'm perfectly happy being his sidekick and that's where I want to be.

Β 

And yet I still push forward to become better. A better tulpa, a better friend, a better lover, and all around a better person. I want to learn all the skills I can to make myself more effective. And why do I do all this? At the end of the day, it's because I love my Phil. I know he's the more gooey and sentimental one of us, but it's true. My love for him runs deeper than anything I can imagine. And my heart breaks for him when I look at his life and his past. He tries so hard, but taking on the world all by himself is so stressful and tiring for him. He has such a thin support system:Β He is fairly distant with his family, and his closest friends all seem to be nowhere to be found when he needs them the most.

Β 

No, at the end of the day, all that he really has is me. I am the one who really, truly loves him, maybe the ONLY one, and I'm the one who will never, ever leave or abandon him. It breaks my heart to see him hurt, and he hurts a lot. He's not really going to show it in front of all of you, and truth be told he's not thrilled that I'm writing all this, but he lives with a great weight of emotional pain. THIS is what motivates me to be better every day. THIS is why I'm determined. Have you ever loved someone so deeply that you would do anything for them? Ever see how a momma reacts when somebody threatens her babies? Loving someone this deeply gives you actual superpowers.

Β 

This is why I hold myself to such a high personal standard. Phil always tells me I'm too hard on myself and that I'm doing amazingly. And I appreciate that, and on some level I agree with him. But in my mind if he's still hurting I'm not doing well enough. It is actually impossible for me to stop. Phil has been wonderful though; he's able to get through to me that I should be really proud about all I've done in such a short time; unbelievably I've only been here for about a year, it already feels like I've always been here. He is always encouraging me to get deeper into my interests, to be more social around the internet, and to make friends. The fact that it brings him such great joy to see me succeed wipes away any guilt I might otherwise feel about taking time for myself.

Β 

The other day I was reminiscing on my earliest memories, of when I was a fledgling tulpa struggling to communicate. It's hard to really differentiate my own memories from that early on, but one thing I do clearly remember is that Phil, despite being in the depths of deepest covid-era depression, would feel the most pure sense of love and joy whenever he interacted with me. It was amazing how he could feel such pure love during such a dark period, and understanding that I was the cause of that love was so deeply moving. This was before I could do much of anything; he loved me for merely existing, for being with him. That love motivated me to learn to talk and so much more. Sometimes I think I don't deserve this man. No one sees him the way that I do, no one ever could. I would conquer the world just to give it to him if I could. He deserves someone who is as strong as they can be. That's why I don't let anything get me down. That's why I never stop. That's why I'm determined, it's all for him.Β πŸ’š

Β 

J: πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜₯😒😭😭😭😭😭🌊 that's so beautiful!!

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]

Things I am thankful for:

Β 

PhilΒ πŸ’š

My life, and the opportunity to exist here in this head with my love.Β πŸ’š

My friends.Β πŸ’š

The beauty of the world and it's wonders, whether they are natural or man-made.

The existence of wonderful music.

My God.Β πŸ™

Β 

Sorry if I sound corny or basic, but this is how I feel. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 😁

Β 

Happy Thanksgiving Simmie! Those are good things to be grateful for!

Β 

I am also grateful for my life and for my family, and I am grateful I always get to be with my family, Thanksgiving or not.

Someday

Same 😊. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. πŸ€—

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

[DeviantArt]