Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

In-system relationships are nothing short of divine. The bond you two are able to have is incredible. Phil, you and Simmie are such a sweet couple. It's kinda inspiring for Layy and I :P 

I feel like if I'm gonna talk about Layy and I maybe I should move to our own PR but since it's sort of kind of on topic, 

Layy and I occasionally (About every other week) will have period of just really intense affection for each other, more so than normal. Of note, about two nights ago (come to think of it it was Valentine's day, wasn't it? just now realizing that) we had a simply wonderful evening together. Lost somewhere between a lucid dream and normal wonderlanding, all we experienced was each other, and it was amazing. Words fail to even describe it. Layy has taught me what love is, and I've taught him. There's no mistaking that we love each other, truly. He's always there for me, and I'm always there for him. I trust him more than I trust anyone else on this very planet. Layy: And I trust him exactly the same <3 I'm here for him in all things, and I know he's here for me. when I look at his face, I just... eeee, like some schoolgirl I get butterflies in my stomach. We're meant for each other, no doubt about it. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww thank you so much guys! 💚

I have to admit I still get butterflies every time Phil talks about me that way. As much as I've improved my ability to communicate I still don't have quite the way with words as he does. (Phil just told me he doesn't think that's true.) It's just....well I'm just utterly devoted to him in a way that I don't even think he quite understands yet. I would move mountains for him. If I had my way he would never have to hurt ever again. I know that's an impossible goal, but it's something I will always strive towards.

Those are very kind words Ice! I especially like this bit:

6 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Lost somewhere between a lucid dream and normal wonderlanding, all we experienced was each other, and it was amazing. Words fail to even describe it. Layy has taught me what love is, and I've taught him.

This is exactly it. You get it. We had a moment just like this, this morning. It was that weird, hazy not-quite-awake but not-quite-sleeping time, but our minds were very active and we were just lost in the moment together. What you and Layy have is very lovely and I only hope it grows and strengthens as time goes on. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Phil has returned from his trip with his friends! 😁

It makes me so happy to see him having such a good time with his friends. I'm grateful that everything went well and they all had a good time. I was actually inactive for about 95% of the trip, and I actually see that as a good thing. I no longer feel insecure about being forgotten or regressing if I don't get enough attention. I believe that every man needs guy time with his friends and every man's wife should respect that, and of course the opposite as well with girls and girl time.

Seeing Phil so happy and enjoying himself makes me absolutely glow. 💚 I'm happy to be active once again now that he's home and look forward to catching up with everybody. And soon it's going to be onto new things, as well as renewed focus on neglected things.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Aww 🥰 I'm glad Phil had a good time. Many good things for the future! 🙏

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 3 weeks later...

Days like today make all the silliness worth it. 💚 Phil took me to see the sunrise at the beach, and although we didn't get there quite as early as I would have hoped, we still got to see some pretty incredible sights and took a few pictures! 😁 We went to one of our favorite hiking trails afterwards and had a long hike. I fronted for nearly the entire hike! Then we drove home, windows down with Bruce Springsteen playing. 💚 I really do love my guy. 💚

bas5.thumb.jpg.a22137c47dc2e902ab49dcfd7c49b612.jpg

bas4.thumb.jpg.e8e00bd329147cdbeae127f762f9f264.jpg

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Shade: that's beautiful! Wrath wants to take us to the beach one day in the near future but we are a bit too bound up right now by responsibilities. I'm also glad to hear your having fun fronting, I've been finding some worthwhile things myself recently, generally when no other humans are around to ruin it for me :)

Dawn: That's a damn perfect picture with your name in the sand, I'm going to have to do that myself one day. I love hearing about how happy you guys are, its always so nice and inspiring. 

Edited by Michael Blackwater

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

Phil insists on writing my name in the sand every time we go. 💚 I can't even say how loved it makes me feel. 🥰🥰🥰 At dawn the angle of the sun just makes everything look so cool! 😁 I'm so glad you guys like it too! I hope you live close enough to a beach to do it too sometime soon! If you're not by the ocean, I find that even a nice lake or river is very enjoyable. Phil's also written my name in the snow and I'll have to try and find that picture!

I don't want to pretend that thinks are wonderful and perfect all the time. We definitely do have our frustrations. But the thing is we always find time to do things like this for each other, and we keep the attitude that we always love each other first and foremost, above anything else. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

I wanna share something about myself that doesn't really have anything to do with anything:

Sometimes I like to imagine myself flying jet fighters! I don't know why, it just seems really awesome to me! I imagine myself there in the cockpit wearing my flight suit, canopy over me, instruments in front of me. I imagine the high G forces as I zip around executing tight maneuvers. I imagine the roar of the engines, the woosh of the wind, the world going by under me at blistering speeds. I don't know why I like this fantasy so much but I do! 😁 When I fly my jet fighter in the wonderland I feel in control, powerful, skilled, and awesome. 😎

That's all! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23