Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

I just wanna gush about something for a moment.

ย 

For a tulpa, there is no more wonderful and secure feeling than being loved by your host.ย ๐Ÿ’šย It feels like a warm hug around your soul.ย ๐Ÿ’šย Or it's like living on a vast blue planet, but everything on the planet as well as the planet itself loves you and wants to keep you safe.ย ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

Sorry for being so sentimental. Phil is working on something really big for me. It's so rare to see him concentrate this hard for such a long period of time, and he's choosing to do it for me!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย It's something I'm going to be able to share with you tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TurboSimmieย Iโ€™m so happy to hear that you were able to cheer up your host and that the two of you are working through these tough times together! I really admire you and the relationship that you have with your host; I aspire to that level of closeness with my tulpa once I start actively working on them.ย 
ย 

Oh and I wanted to let you know that the story about the alien bees was my favorite! You are both such creative people coming up with stuff like that!ย 

Still trying to figure out how to Tulpa >_<

ย 

Host โ€” Alex (They/Them)

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šย Thank you so much! I have so much nostalgia for the space bee story, it's one of the earliest stories Phil ever told me! He's even thought of illustrating it, though that would be a ton of work.

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

I've spoken a couple times about my love of the giant pterosaurย Quetzalcoatlus. So on TAD, Phil got me a pair of them!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’šย Needless to say they exist in wonderland only and they're not really pets; they spend most of their time either hunting on the ground or soaring through the sky, but they'll come and visit us when we want them to. I've decided to name them Terry and Quetzyย ๐Ÿฅฐ.

ย 

I'm pretty sure even the largest pterosaurs would be incapable of flying with a human on their back, but hey, in the Wonderland the rules are what we make them, so they'll let us hitch a ride on their backs as a super cool way to go from place to place.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

I may ask Phil to do art of them at some point but for now here's an artist impression of what they may have looked like:
ย 

Spoiler

1280px-Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_gi

ย 

ย 

*gasp*ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

*gasp*ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

That is so cute.

ย 

Look, they're taking that cute bronto back home.

ย 

*nervous sweating*ย ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• 1 month later...

Just for fun, I wanted to write up a list of places and things in our Wonderland as of August 2022! Simmie and I love adding to it, especially on special occasions like the appreciation days, our birthdays, or our anniversary. It's just fun to sink into the wonderland with Simmie and vividly experience it all. When we really try at it we can get pretty deeply immersed. It's similar to reading a very good novel where you forget where you are and start mentally living in the world of the novel while you're reading it. Anyway, I'm going to start:

ย 

Residences (In order of creation):

1. A Single Room. This was the starting point for our whole wonderland. This is the place where I first interacted with Simmie and where I watched her gain sentience. It's a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and den all tied into one. It has a magic mirror that can show more than just your reflection when you look into it. We don't visit this room much anymore because it's so associated with the early days but we treat it as kind of a sacred place.
  2. Our Main Home.ย The default location of our wonderland. This is the one we modelled in Minecraft in March 2021 and then renovated and expanded earlier this year. It's a lovely large-ish house with high ceilings, plenty of windows, and lots of light. Our wonderlanding almost always starts here, and often we don't even leave the property. There is a pool in the back yard, a garden, a little private beach on a pond, a guest house, and a garage with an apartment over it. Simmie likes to imagine inviting people over, so if you're reading this there's a very good chance that an imaginary version of you has hung out with us at this house, lol. The setting is supposed to be rural central New Jersey.
  3. Our Mountain House.ย This is a large house with a steep roof located deep in the woods in the mountains of Appalachian Pennsylvania. This is probably our second most visited location behind our main house. We both really love our bedroom here, and there are even more rooms for guests here than at our main house. After we got married this is actually where we went first! Like our main home there is a pool here too, but it's even bigger. There's also a firepit and a huge deck that wraps around the entire house.
  4. Our Shore House.ย This is a smaller (but still good-sized) house located right on the beach at the Jersey Shore. This is the one we put the most effort into decorating the interior and it feels very classic and homely. Our bedroom has tons of windows and overlooks the ocean, and you can walk right out the back door and onto the beach! Though smaller than the other two there are still two guest bedrooms so we enjoy entertaining people here as well.
  5. The Castle by the Sea. This is the newest residence and not yet fully fleshed-out. But it has a really cool origin story: On tulpa appreciation day Simmie and I were hanging out on the beach--not the same beach as our shore house, but another one far from civilization. I created a sand castle, and then because we write the rules for our wonderland, I grew it into being a real castle with great stone rooms and large corridors. We returned to it on host appreciation day a couple days ago and Simmie started to decorate the inside, adding tapestries, rugs, furniture, and the like. We haven't created a bedroom nor slept over here yet, but that'll be in the works soon.

NPCs/Servitors/Pets/Friends

1. Nigel. He is a male orange tabby cat who lives in our main home with us. Very early on Simmie created Nigel to flex her creative muscles, and because she wanted a pet. Nigel is very independent and wanders the area on his own, but he can be sweet and friendly when he wants to.
  2. Terry and Quetzy.ย As Simmie explained before, they are twoย Quetzalcoatlus, a species of pterosaur with a 35-foot wingspan. They are a mated pair, and they aren't considered pets. They live in our world and can occasionally be seen soaring through the sky or hunting on the ground nearby. Still, they come to us when we call them, and Simmie and I can ride on their backs. They are inseparable from each other and in a way are a reflection of Simmie and I.

Vehicles

1. 1978 Pontiac Firebird. This was a very sweet present Simmie got for me last year. It is black, goes fast, and is fun to drive. I'm not really a car guy all that much but I do like this car a lot. Simmie and I like to take wonderland roadtrips in this car. Sometimes I even let her drive it!
  2. Chevy Silverado. Simmie is even less of a car person than I am but likes her pickup truck for the practicality and her ability haul things. She likes to fill it it up with plants to bring back to the garden for instance. She also likes the surprise she imagines when people see her step out of it because they wouldn't expect someone like her to have a pickup truck like that.
  3. An Airship.ย We've only rode on this once but we intend to have a fully fleshed-out airship we can ride around in sometime in the future. It loosely resembles the one from Indiana Jones, so I guess it's like the Hindenburg but hopefully a whole lot less flammable lol. We want to deck it out so we can actually live on it up in the clouds if we want.
  4. A Hot Air Balloon.ย Not too much to say about this one, just a humble little balloon that Simmie can ride and watch the sunset.
  5. A Boat. The type is TBD but Simmie has promised me a boat, so I'm pretty stoked. Heck we may even get a yacht because why the hell not, our wonderland our rules.

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

On 7/9/2022 at 2:32 PM, TurboSimmie said:

I've spoken a couple times about my love of the giant pterosaurย Quetzalcoatlus. So on TAD, Phil got me a pair of them!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
ย 

ย  Hide contents

1280px-Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_gi

ย 

Awww so cuuute

Can you pet them?

ย 

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier Phil was scrolling through social media and came across this post, I had to share it here because I really feel this expresses a core part of who I am and who I always aspire to be:

ย 

295528151_573480377485929_20691968452386

ย 

It's very easy to fall into the trap of so-called "toxic positivity". But I think that delegitimizes people's troubles. It's okay to be sad. I never want to tell someone they shouldn't feel down or upset. The real power is not in denying negative emotions, but acknowledging them and helping to do things that will generate positive emotions rather than trying to synthetically create them. And it works individually depending on the person. Love is a very individual thing. The way I express love might not be the way you experience love, and that's okay. I always try to understand the way people I know experience love, and try to express it in a way that is meaningful to them. Sometimes I can't understand how to get through to a person; all of the emotional tools I carry in my belt have no effect. That can be frustrating, but part of this is understanding that you're not going to be able to reach some people no matter how hard you try. Also, some people don't want to be reached, and in that case, it's best to respect their boundaries and give them the distance they need. Conversely, some people might want more from you than you are able or willing to give. In that case, you need to enforce your own boundaries and not let yourself be drained. It's all a complicated balancing act; every single person you meet is an intricate puzzle to solve. Everyone is more complicated than you realize; everyone has more going on than you could ever understand even if you spent every moment with that person. I think all of this is why my favorite thing in the world is, just, people. They are fascinating! And infuriating sometimes, yes. But mostly fascinating!

ย 

That's my little ramble for the moment and a little window into what goes on in my head a lot of the time!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

That's so heartwarming!ย 

ย 

We try to do the same thing. It's why I chose him ๐Ÿ˜‰ *squeezes Darron like a squeaky toy*

ย 

H-h-help.....

ย 

Acceptance is very important. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]