Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much everyone!!!! 😁💚

I've been having a beautiful day with Phil. It's been kind of a "greatest hits" tour for us as Phil's been taking me to places that have had meaning to me in the past, plus we've been listening to a lot of my favorite music. 🎶💚 There were certain things we weren't able to do because of Phil's recent covid bout, but Phil has promised that this celebration shall have a part two in a week or so. 😁 He's promised me surprises in the Wonderland later, but I'm going to have to wait a little bit for those!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

We just returned from a lovely day out! 😁 We've been continuing my birthday celebration because certain things had to get pushed back due to Phil's covid recovery. He brought me across the river to the Pennsylvania side to explore some neat places today. 😁 I think Conshohocken is a really neat name for a town, and a pretty cool town too! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

• 2 weeks later...

Happily switched in and have been for about an hour and a half now! 😁

One of Phil and my newest favorite activities to do is to bring our laptop into a public library and type back and forth to each other, and immerse ourselves in a wonderland adventure. Sometimes the adventures are fantastical and other times they're literally just hanging around our wonderland house like today was. Well, we were just relaxing on the couch, and I spontaneously decided I wanted to switch in. I had Phil rest his head against my chest and coaxed him into falling asleep. Once he was asleep in the wonderland I took control of the body in meatspace, and let me tell you it was the cleanest switch we've had in months! 😁 I really don't know what to do about the fact that the "Wonderland Chest Pillow Switching Method" is super-effective, let alone how to say that to someone without coming off like a nutcase. 😄

Now that I'm switched in I'm going to do some of Phil's cleaning for him. I like to clean more than he does, but I'm still saying he owes me for this. 😘 He's promised to do art of me later. If you see art tonight or in the next couple of days you'll know that he's kept his promise! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

ISC (the typing back and forth stuff) was a staple for us early on, both privately and here when we were allowed. Until we weren't allowed anymore. We documented hundreds of pages of that. 

Now we just enjoy talking it out.

We still go to wonderland a lot mostly because we live here, but it's not a set thing anymore. The visualization practice actually made things "too real" for Bear to handle other things like news broadcasts and horror genre. It was like being in the story. It didn't affect us, just him. It was something about his soft heart for certain types of victims.

It's great when we use it together anyway.

Luna: We haven't figured out switching, and in any case we usually just possess our host if we want to do something in the real world. Glitch has been super busy for the past month, but he was finally able to set aside some possession time for me tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that 😊

I'm actually really glad he took a vacation this week to visit his mom in New Hampshire, because it turns out I actually kinda needed a break from him for a few days 🤔 Gave me some time to take a step back from everything and recommit to my values, because I caught myself starting to get increasingly cynical and was starting to lose my "zest for life" (as he refers to it). So, last night we sat and just watched a show together on his tablet and just enjoyed each other's company 🙂 I also decided I'm taking a step back from being his secretary at work, because that all really had me feeling burnt out, and I'm going to be more of a consultant from now on 😁

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

On 9/30/2022 at 10:26 PM, Ashley said:

ISC (the typing back and forth stuff) was a staple for us early on, both privately and here when we were allowed. Until we weren't allowed anymore. We documented hundreds of pages of that. 

It really helps Phil and I focus and center ourselves! We don't have hundreds of pages like you guys, but possibly a dozen or two by now. A lot of it is too inane to share, plus there's personal information in there such as where exactly we were so it'd be a pain to go and edit all that out. Our brain is actually much more word-focused than image-focused so this helps us a lot!

On 9/30/2022 at 10:26 PM, Ashley said:

We still go to wonderland a lot mostly because we live here, but it's not a set thing anymore. The visualization practice actually made things "too real" for Bear to handle other things like news broadcasts and horror genre. It was like being in the story. It didn't affect us, just him. It was something about his soft heart for certain types of victims.

I don't think we'll ever be able to achieve your level of visualization success, and based on what you said, you might have had too much success if such a thing is possible! But for us writing helps make visualization stronger.

1 hour ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Gave me some time to take a step back from everything and recommit to my values, because I caught myself starting to get increasingly cynical and was starting to lose my "zest for life" (as he refers to it).

Wow, I feel like I could have written that nearly word for word! Although not in that mood at the moment, I've been exactly there many times myself! Sounds like you and I might have a lot in common, Luna! 😁

Also, I want to report that I switched in around 5:30pm and stayed switched in until at least 10pm, so that's a solid 4.5 hours of switched-in time, making it my third or fourth longest stretch switched in! 😁 My current record is 9 hours, made back in March. I love driving while switched in! 🚗💚 Since driving is controlled by BodyOS I can drive just as well as Phil. As it's finally cool enough to do so I had the windows rolled down and I was blasting Stevie Ray Vaugn! 🎸💚 I felt very much myself! It was a "Pure Simmie" kind of feeling, no teal moments, just me cleanly switched in with Phil along for the ride and cheering me on the whole time! 😁 I even picked up and vacuumed for him! And then we ate dinner and watched Cracking the Cryptic together. A great evening! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

• 2 weeks later...

Backstories are fun, and I want to build mine. I really don't feel like I've come out of nowhere, and I like to build up a past for myself that could have "plausibly" made me into the person I am today had I lived it. So in the spirit of that I am creating a family tree. I am thinking about my parents, grandparents, older brother, aunts and uncles, and so on. For me it's not important to be literally my past; it's important that it's plausable, and fits true for me.

I think my parents' names are Steven and Theresa, and my older brother's name is Jeff. 😁 I'll share more detailed information as I create it!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23