Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Luna's the only one in our system who elected to still have some kind of a backstory, and even then it's really basic (she conveniently set it up so that she has permanent amnesia for most things from that time in her life, so there's no need to think up small details in the first place). Honestly, in our experience the whole backstory thing can easily go wrong and end up causing more harm than good, but as long as you're able to separate out the fabricated stuff from your actual history (as a tulpa created and maintained by a host) it should be fine.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very cool @TurboSimmie !ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Thankfully I'm of sound enough mind to remember what I've invented and what actually happened!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

It's fun of thinking of interesting but period-accurate names for my grandparents and great-grandparents! I also like thinking up where they are from. (Spoiler: Most of them are from New Jersey ๐Ÿ˜„)

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

Phil and I have had a couple of really fun days!ย ๐Ÿฅฐย Phil took me on his annual "leaf-peeping" tour where we take a long drive through all the peak fall foliage!ย ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’šย We went all the way up the Delaware River from the Trenton area to the Delaware Water Gapย ๐Ÿ’šย It was absolutely beautiful and we had some amazing views! I want to share one of our pictures with all of you!

image.thumb.png.18144c96ea3161689264d584e93ffe0c.png

ย 

If you see the highway down there, that's the elevation we started at so it was quite the ascent! But totally worth it!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š

ย 

We took another ride on Saturday, this time going to a nature park and taking a nice hike under all the trees.ย ๐Ÿฅฐย In all it's been very wonderful and makes me happy!

ย 

In other news, I know in general members of this community aren't known for being into sportsball, but I just want to point out that Phil is really stoked that his Phillies are in the world series!ย ๐Ÿ˜โšพย (Hmm... Phil...Phillies...connection there maybe? ๐Ÿค”)

ย 

Also got very positive news about a member of Phil's family being cancer free.ย ๐Ÿ’šย So it's been a very nice weekend!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Oh, and for old times' sake Phil wrote my name in the sand onย the banks of the Delaware.ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

image.thumb.png.e35ebc7a0b484c8834d9d3d3f1bd3393.png

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Sounds great ๐Ÿ˜ It's always nice to get away for a weekend with just your tulpas. We don't have a lot of mountains in this part of the country, but I was able to fill that particular quota this year when I went to visit my mom in New Hampshire. Also went for a walk with Elise today in the park behind my apartment complex to look at the fall colors, it was fun but surprisingly tiring ๐Ÿ˜… Or maybe I'm just out of shape from working a desk job, who knows.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

I walked on the beach with Phil today!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’šย It may be November but it got up to 70 degrees (~21C) in New Jersey today and it was sunny without a cloud in the sky!ย โ˜€๏ธย No shoes, sand between my toes, that's where I'm happiest!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

It's hard to express the joy I feel being preggersย ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ’š! I feel so blessed to have been given this soul and allowed to bring this life into the world!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I'm just really, really happy about it and the fact that I can now share it with everyone!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย As of today there are 153 days to go before my child is born but who's counting?ย ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

If I'm extra happy over the next little while, you know why!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

All this happy should at least give an island of stability to Phil. These islands were crucial to my recovery.