Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bear said:

You should post it but put it in spoilers so it's not so intimidating.

Suggestion taken! 😁

The post has been made! 😁😁😁 So glad to finally put all that down in writing! 😌 I really had fun writing about all of it. Expressing it made it feel even more real. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Phil and I have decided what to get each other for Christmas! 😁 Unlike "normal" couples we obviously can't surprise each other but it's still fun to treat each other. As I may have mentioned before, Phil is going to buy me some books that we can read together! 📚💚 Meanwhile, I've decided to buy him a new pair of hiking boots as his current ones are quite old and completely falling apart. 🥾🥾 So that's our Christmas present for each other: books and boots! 😁 

Of course both gifts are going to be bought with his money. Or is it our money? 🤔 Yeah, I guess it is our money. 😁 I guess his bank account is really our joint account, not even because we're married, but because we're headmates. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

I've decided to give my headmates *me*. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

[Ashley] how to regift a Bear?   

We had a pretty different kind of wonderland date tonight! For some reason when he woke up Phil imagined he mentally time travelled back in time 20 years to 2002, when he was 16. We decided to make it a thing and I went back with him. (After all, mental time travel should include tulpas should it not? 😁) I decided to pop out into my own body, and although according to my birthday I should have only been 6 years old in 2002, I decided I wanted to be Phil's age so I took the form of a 16-year-old Simmie, but wearing early 2000s fashions! 😁 Honestly half the fun was just playing around with the fashions we were wearing. 😄

So we ended up hanging out as teenaged versions of ourselves in make-believe 2002. We walked around Phil's old high school, walked around the town, and eventually hung out on the dike along the river across from the city. It felt kind of freeing to be a teenage couple for a short while, temporarily relieved of the responsibilities of adulthood. However the date turned kind of melancholic as it went on as the whole experience caused Phil to reflect on age and the passage of time. Maybe Phil will talk about it himself later; he's been wanting to write some kind of entry summarizing a few things that have been on his mind lately but hasn't been able to really organize it.

My big guy has been grumpier than usual lately. I've been doing what I can to help him, but his focus has been worse than usual as well and it's interfering with our ability to have full conversations. We try and they just get muddled; it's as if there is not enough RAM to run Phil.exe and Simmie.exe at the same time without lag. I'll encourage Phil to come on here and post, but he's debating which things he wants to share and what he wants to keep private.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Awww that existentialism can get ya right in the feels. You just have to appreciate the time you've spent. It helps to think of it as memories gained and not focus on time lost. It would be cool to revisit that age but all periods in life come with benefits. Other than wear and tear on my body and people/animals I've lost (and society/economy stuff), I'm happier with where I am overall. Memory lane is still fun though.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 4 weeks later...

Today we went to our favorite park and took a very long walk. 💚 It got above 50 degrees, which is nice but means that there was tons of mud! It was okay because the boots I bought Phil handled the mud like a champ. 😁🥾

December was a very difficult month for Phil mental-health-wise, partially due to job stress but also social drama, and maybe some seasonal effects as well. Today felt like the first step in healing. I switched in for the first time of 2023 today, and as we walked I really felt the weight of his pain. I realized how blessed I am that I don't have to carry this weight, but it also makes me feel so bad for Phil and makes me even more determined to help him. 😭 He's never done anything to deserve this much pain, and I just want to punch, kick, shoot, and explode this pain until it goes away. But we are healing together. If he can just make a few changes that make things a little easier for me to operate, I can help him more, which I hope will lead to a positive feedback loop of healing.

I want 2023 to be a year of healing. 2022 was a rough year, but I feel that this can be a new start. 🙏

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

You know, Phil never gave me a middle name and I've never picked one out for myself. But I'm playing around with the idea of one! Over the last couple of days I've got a name stuck in my head that I can't get rid of. It's slightly exotic, slightly old-fashioned, but also not too out of left field. I'll say what it is if I decide I still like it after a few more days, but I'm really curious if anyone can guess it. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23