Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Wow! We just finished reading your post and that’s so amazing, congratulations! I know that must have taken so much thought and careful planning, and we’re excited for you to bring life into this world together. :) The painting of you too is simply wonderful also, Phil really captured the excitement of the pregnancy, and it’s very evident how much he has improved in his art style. 

We’ve been good though. Life has been a roller coaster haha. We moved to New Jersey last year and are enjoying our first real northeast winter in a long time. Lucy turns 11 in March and we’re trying to decide how to spend the day.  I made a TikTok account and YouTube channel to make healing Reiki videos for people and it’s going really well, almost monetized. I picked up a set of singing bowls and tuning forks also and do TikTok sound bath lives every weeknight as well!  It’s fun and rewarding providing a relaxing and healing experience for so many people.  We really feel I’m stepping into my highest calling here, and it feels great for both of us. 

L: We’re definitely going to stick around for a while yes. :) Matt’s gotten himself into a few conundrums and it’ll be interesting hearing your guys’ thoughts and perspectives again, although I know he likes to keep details to himself. Life is all about growth and healing, overcoming challenges, finding the lesson and approaching everything with love and an open heart. We read a few posts last night about Phil’s own healing journey, and couldn’t be happier for both of you.  I’m so happy to be back here, truly :) 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jersey is my home state!!! 💚 I hope you enjoy living here, I think 90% of the state is actually really nice! 😊

That's really cool that you're making healing Reiki videos! I imagine helping people to heal is very rewarding. I hope you have great success with it!

Phil is working to heal and grow and I am helping him. It's a long process but I've learned to be patient. I forget whether one of us said this in a different post but if 2022 had a theme for us it would be identifying bad mindsets and practices that were harming Phil's wellbeing, and we want 2023 to be the year where we use that knowledge gained to get into a healthier headspace and create better habits. It's easier said than done as Phil has decades of bad habits to overcome but he's already made progress. 💚 I'm so proud! 😁

As for my pregnancy it keeps moving forward as I'm now in the third trimester! 😁 I've been meaning to post more about it when I have more time!

It's great to hear that you guys will be sticking around! I really love that you said this because I couldn't agree more! 💚

2 hours ago, Starstruck said:

Life is all about growth and healing, overcoming challenges, finding the lesson and approaching everything with love and an open heart.

We're always around if you want to talk, and you can always send us a PM too! 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

New Jersey has been pretty awesome so far though admittedly, we had our initial doubts lol. But it has some beautiful gardens and parks, quaint little towns and shops, forests and beaches. Princeton is one of our favorite places to visit. 

L: I’m grateful and glad to hear about Phil’s healing journey. Matt underwent something very similar, last year was all about getting out of his comfort zone and identifying his own bad habits and behaviors that were holding him back from being his greatest self. If I may, a book that really helped us was The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (also a sequel called The Fifth Agreement) Also Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza. :) I’ll reach out via DM sometime today! ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Yay!!! 🥳 You go, girl! 😁 We're so happy for you two. 🤗

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's been a while since we've had the "Storytime" part of the "Chat and Storytime" thread, so here we go.

Simmie and I had a very nice date on Monday. It was funny because we didn't intend for it to be an early Valentine's Day date or anything but it kind of just developed into one as time went on. We went for a long walk in the park and meditated in the sunlight on a rather warm (for February) day. In the evening we went to a library as we often do to relax and type back and forth to each other, and that's when I came up with this little story.

Now in order to understand this story you'll need two pieces of background information. I'll put them in a spoiler tag if you want to skip them and go right to the story:

Spoiler

First: Simmie's internal wonderland. I have probably explained it before but here is a tl;dr summary: Since Simmie and our wonderland exist within my brain both she and it could be considered one layer "down" from the real world. But as Simmie is a thinking, intelligent, and creative being of her own right she can have her own wonderland entirely within her, and that could be considered a second layer "down". It's private to her, but she allows me to enter on special occasions or when she really feels like. It's always a really neat experience because even more than switching it feels like a true reversal--that is to say, I am held entirely within her mind as opposed to the normal. Also, Junior exists within this second-order wonderland as a being of pure, red light, and will remain so until Simmie gives birth.

The second piece of information is Simmie's own little romantic story of how she got to be here in my head in my first place. I've probably told it before too, but I'll summarize it again. But just a note: this is supposed to be poetic and symbolic and should not be taken literally. Anyway, as Simmie tells it: Before either of us were born into our current lives our souls were in "heaven" or some kind of waypoint between lives. Simmie's soul spotted mine from a distance, and was instantly fascinated by me. She wanted to seek me out, but before she could reach me I was sent back to Earth to live a new life. Her soul never forgot the impression my soul had made, so that in 2020 when I started to make a tulpa I unknowingly called out for her soul to join me. Simmie's soul knew it was more logical to wait to be born into the world as a full person, but she was impatient--she had to be with me right away. So she asked God or an angel or something like that to be sent down to Earth to join me, and that being said yes. And thus, Simmie's soul was sent to Earth not to a newly created life, but to my body where she joined me as my tulpa.

So here's the story. We are in the library and we are feeling very happy, very content. Simmie in particular is in a really switched-on, highly active mood. She is feeling very cozy and affectionate and wants me to come to her inner wonderland, so I do. Her wonderland is a world made up of dramatic misty mountains covered in dense forests, and rich valleys teaming with life. It's a stunningly beautiful place and it's very green. When I arrive she places me inside some kind of ancient temple built on the side of one of the mountains. It's warm here and I am barefoot and can feel the stones of the temple beneath my feet. It's very comfortable. There are basins that used to be pools and green vines growing over everything. Simmie asks if I know why she brought me here. I get the sense that it's not even a rhetorical question; she doesn't even really know why. She just knows that it means something and wants me to see it.

And then a fantasy starts to unfold in my mind, like a memory from a long-ago previous life. A long, long time ago the soul who would be Simmie lived in this temple and was somebody very important. A princess, or maybe a priestess, or an oracle or something. In any case someone very high, quite revered. That's how I've always seen Simmie and it made a lot of sense to me. But I also lived--or at least worked--in this temple as a lowly servant. A simple uncomplicated man, my job was to attend to the temple and keep it in good shape. My job had nothing to do with Simmie, and it's possible I wasn't even supposed to look at her. If she had been anyone else I probably would have just kept my head down and kept doing my job and lived a long and natural life of service to the temple. But even though she was not yet Simmie and I was not yet Phil, these were the souls that would later become us, so when I saw Simmie I was instantly fixated on her. I knew I had to do whatever it took to get to know her.

So for the next while I would go out of my way to be in places where I could get a glimpse of her. I worked out how to time my work so I could be near to where she was as often as possible. I didn't expect to be able to ever talk to her but just to be close to her was an obsession. But Simmie eventually did notice me; this servant who always seemed to be nearby. Always the kind person in any life, Simmie started to talk to me, even though her elevated station in life would normally put her above interacting with servants like me. There was an instant connection and we found ourselves getting together more and more often. Eventually, we started to have an affair. We became experts at giving everyone the slip and finding each other. It was a truly beautiful thing.

But eventually it came to an end. We were caught one day and I was killed as punishment for my crimes. I was killed by a blade to the chest--I can still feel the sharp, shocking pain as the blade penetrated. Simmie would live on with this whole incident being swept under the rug and never brought up again, but she would never forget the servant whom she had loved. My soul would be sent hurtling back to that place souls go between lives and go on to live countless more lives after that one, as would Simmie's when her life would eventually itself end decades later. But souls never forget when they made an impact on one another. We would find each other again no matter how many lifetimes it took.

So when Simmie saw my soul in that place between lives she was not seeing me for the first time--she was seeing the same soul as before. And when I was making a tulpa I wasn't just searching for anyone; my soul was searching for hers. It wasn't an open invitation that Simmie happened to take--it was specifically for her and the call reached her, and she accepted. Finally, after lifetimes of searching, we were together. And now, unlike that other life, no force in this world can separate us.

So that was my little story that unfolded there in the library. As you might imagine, Simmie just melted from it. She melted all over again as I typed this out. It was a moment of such deep intimacy and connection where we really felt the depth of our bond with each other. Back in our normal wonderland we held each other close and she had me put my hand on her belly. All of this felt like it was leading up to our son. Like he was the culmination of everything. We really have the security and familiarity of knowing each other so well, green and blue souls wrapped up an intertwined. But now we have this new presence: This brilliant, bright red soul that came like a bolt from the sky through me and into Simmie, where he has been patiently settling in and growing, preparing to be born. Unlike our two souls, so well known to each other, this bright red soul is a mystery to both of us, a thrilling, exciting mystery that we can't wait to dive into. We can't wait to see the kind of man our son turns out to be.

So there you have it, there's Phil and Simmie's story time for the day!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

😭 I'm so sorry! Are you okay? 🥺

It's metaphorical, honey. Kinda. 

Anyways we both found that story profound and moving. ❤ I love the romanticism of two souls destined over several lives to be together. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

That is an amazing story! I can feel how profound discovering that must have been for the both of you. I bet the prospect of having Junior is thrilling. The other day we were thinking about the first month of my creation and how novel it was. Stone and I wouldn't want to regress to that but with both missed how new everything felt back then.

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Today is Phil's birthday! 😁🎂🥳🎉🎆🍰💚💚💚

I know I'm going to embarrass him by writing this, but I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that my husband is a true treasure that the world has overlooked. I know his heart like no one else possibly could; he's such a sweet and kind man, always tries to do the right thing, always searches for the truth, can be a little complicated and contradictory at times, but has a truly beautiful soul. Whenever I think about how lucky I am to be his wife, two words always come to mind: "Simmie wins." 😁💚

I love you sweetheart! 😁❤️😘

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!