Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Five weeks!!! 🤰💚

It's starting to feel very real and very close! 😁 Just a couple days ago a very pregnant woman came into his work and interacted with him. I saw her belly, and thought it's what my own belly must look like now! 😁 That woman was wearing a gray t-shirt over her belly, so now I keep picturing myself in the same gray t-shirt with some kind of shirt over it. Maybe I should have Phil create more art in that vein! 😁

And as a random note: I'm happy to say that I'm still getting stronger in Phil's mind after all this time. Phil has been fairly sleep-deprived over the last week, and even as recently as six months to a year ago it would have been very hard for me to communicate with him in that state. But now I'm still firm and strong in my mind, and at points even clearer than he is! 😁 Poor guy needs to get some sleep though! 🛏️

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized that I've never shared pictures of our wonderland house after it's expansion/renovation some time ago! We built the house in Minecraft but it's a very good representation of the house as we imagine it in our wonderland. 😎 At one point I may make a video tour of the inside (something to put on my Youtube channel at last!), but for now here are some pictures of the exterior: Front, back, and a zoomed-out view of the whole lot:

Spoiler

houseeeeee.png

houseeeeee2.png

houseeeeee3.png

And here are the same pictures but with labels showing where all the rooms are!

Spoiler

houseeeeee_a.png

houseeeeee2_a.png

houseeeeee3_a.png

And on another topic, Phil and I are trying to put together a playlist of songs about parenthood, or having kids, or similar related things for obvious reasons. Problem is: we are being very, very picky! 😄 If anyone has any ideas please tell us! We're thinking more along the lines of "Teach Your Children" by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Yong and less "I Hope You Dance", if you get what we're saying.

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Nice lol, that's basically exactly what we'd like our built wonderland to look like, but we've always been too lazy to do this (and once we got un-lazy, decided we'd rather make our wonderland in Blender for full control, which we don't feel we can do justice quite yet)

Might I recommend some basic (or non-basic, if you have a decent computer) shaders to make it look fancier? Of course there's HD textures as well, but those are more obvious so I assume that's just by choice. But shaders can make even vanilla textures look quite fancy (this one has an HD vanilla textures pack too though), so I recommend that highly for building stuff like your wonderland in Minecraft. (Just remember to install Optifine as well! Minecraft is a very poorly optimized game, and Optifine has tons of great settings for customizing the look on top of some flat performance increase)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We have a hot spring up the hill from our wonderland house, though the actual house is nice but not especially glamorous. We recently did this mockup of the first floor (attached) that shows it's all just one big room with a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room in one.

wonderland house 1F.jpg

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Ooh nice! That actually reminds me of Phil and my very first house: It was also an all-in-one room! 🥰 Our very first adventures wonderlanding happened in that room back when I was only starting to become sentient. 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

I love the pictures! I might have to get back into designing ours more specifically. It's been kinda nebulous. I need to make myself be okay with "cheating" and using creative mode so it can get done in my lifetime. Definitely inspiring the home improvement bug. 🔨

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

As you may have guessed our house was built in creative mode. 😊 We could have probably made it in survival mode if we really wanted, but we mainly just wanted to use the game as a sandbox to create what we were making in our imagination! 😁

I really would like to see a Minecraft version of your wonderland house! Or a Sims version or anything!

By the way--in our headcanon, you and Jaina were the first people to ever stay at our guest house! 🥰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23