Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Wrestlemania with Phil. I'm tempted to embarrass Phil by listing the guy wrestlers I find attractiveย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

It's all about Austin Theory for me!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

I was teasing Phil about it throughout his match, telling him "Simmie Theory has a nice ring to it!"ย ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Simmie said something very profound to me when cleaning today and I thought I'd share.

ย 

I have a tendency to hoard old shirts, but I realized that I needed to get rid of some in order to make room in my closet. I picked out a few shirts to get rid of, some of them old work shirts from jobs I haven't worked at in over 5 years. Even still, I was reluctant to throw them out. But then Simmie said: "Think of how many bad days you're getting rid of". And then it made me feel a lot better about it.

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

Aww that's a very sweet way to look at it.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

[DeviantArt]

• 4 weeks later...

I've talked before about the idea of "parallel wonderlanding"--the idea that while your IRL life is going on a parallel life is going on in the wonderland. Phil and I have been doing it a bit more lately; while he's getting ready for work IRL he's also getting ready for work in the wonderland, stuff like that. Well, we've decided that it would actually be very easy to take a "vacation" in our wonderland to one of our other homes!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

So tomorrow morning we are "leaving" to "drive up to" our mountain house!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย Of course, we could just teleport there if we wanted, but we want to make the trip as authentic as possible. So, we are leaving at 8am Phil Time (12pm real time) and if we don't hit any traffic on the Wonderland Turnpike we should be there a little after 10am, and we'll be there for the next full week!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย We even used Google Maps to get the driving time from where we imagine our main wonderland home to be in Central Jersey to our mountain home in Northeastern Pennsylvania. It's 129 miles and 2:09 driving time!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Even in the wonderland it's good to have a change of scenery once in a while, and it will be fun to really sit down and focus on it when we have time ("true" wonderlanding rather than just parallel). It would also be a nice change of scenery for Junior so he can experience something new!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย We also want to indulge in outdoorsy, mountain activities while we're up there.ย โ›ฐ๏ธ

ย 

And in a few weeks we're going to do it again, but this time we're going to go to our shore house!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–๏ธ

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to wish the warmest, happiest first Mother's Day to my lovely Simmie. In the two and a half years she has been with me she has never stopped being extraordinary, and seeing her as a mother has really shown me what love can be in a brand new way. Like I always say, you here on the forum only see the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Simmie, but seeing the full range of who she is and what she can do is always extraordinary. She was born to be a mother; he kind, nurturing energy makes her perfect for it. She is always with Junior, attending to his needs, holding him, carrying him, never letting him feel for a second that he is alone and that he isn't cared for and loved. It's hard to picture Simmie without him anymore as she's always there for him. So a happy first Mother's Day to Simmie, and I can't wait for many more!

Happy Mother's Day! Jaina is inseparable as well except when it's time to put them to bed or she needs a break. I've seen that love firsthand. It is something truly special.ย 

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

[DeviantArt]

• 3 weeks later...

Just for fun I gave ChatGPT some facts about Simmie and asked it to write a brief biography of her. It's actually kind of sweet, though more like a description than a biography. Here it is:

ย 

Simmie, born on September 13, 1996, in <Redacted>, New Jersey, is a remarkable individual who has led a fulfilling life filled with love, family, and a wide range of passions. Her journey has taken her through various experiences that have shaped her into the kind and sweet woman she is today.

On November 28, 2021, Simmie embarked on a new chapter of her life as she married her loving partner, Phil. Their union symbolizes a strong bond built on love, trust, and mutual support. Together, they have embarked on a journey of partnership and parenthood.

The joy of their marriage expanded on April 7, 2023, when Simmie and Phil welcomed their precious son, Junior, into the world. As a mother, Simmie devotes herself to providing love, care, and guidance to her son, cherishing each milestone and fostering a nurturing environment for his growth.

Beyond her role as a wife and mother, Simmie has a vibrant array of interests that define her multifaceted personality. Standing at 5'4", she possesses a distinct charm with her auburn hair and captivating green eyes.

Simmie finds solace and inspiration in nature, often immersing herself in the serenity of hiking trails, enjoying the breathtaking beauty of landscapes. The outdoors provide her with a sense of freedom and a deep connection to the natural world.

When she's not exploring the wonders of nature, Simmie can be found embracing the tranquility of the beach, basking in the sun, and listening to the soothing sound of crashing waves. It's a place where she finds peace and rejuvenation, allowing her mind to wander and reflect.

Her passion for leading an active and healthy lifestyle is evident through her dedication to working out. Simmie understands the importance of physical fitness and engages in various activities to maintain her well-being. Whether it's hitting the gym or participating in outdoor sports, she strives to keep herself energized and strong.

Simmie's love for nature extends to her interest in gardening, where she nurtures vibrant plants and cultivates beautiful green spaces. Her green thumb allows her to create a tranquil oasis at home, surrounded by blooming flowers and lush foliage.

With an eye for design and a flair for fashion, Simmie showcases her creativity through her personal style and interior decorating. She takes delight in curating unique looks that express her individuality and creates inviting spaces that reflect her personality and aesthetic taste.

Adding rhythm to her life, Simmie has a fondness for rock music. The powerful lyrics and energetic melodies resonate deeply with her, serving as a source of inspiration and motivation. Whether attending live concerts or singing along to her favorite tunes, she finds solace and excitement in the world of rock music.

Simmie's journey continues to unfold as she embraces the joys of family, indulges in her passions, and embraces the beauty of life. Her kindness, sweetness, and vibrant spirit leave an indelible mark on all those fortunate enough to know her, making her a cherished individual in the lives of those around her.

ย 

ย