Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

That's hilarious!

I'm jealous you went to space! 😄 That sounds like a blast! We're lame and went as Batman and Wonder woman. 🦹‍♂️🦸‍♀️

So you were kind of like Samus 🤔 only instead of hunting aliens you brought one home. 🤗

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

instead of hunting aliens you brought one home

Heresy!

I can't really imagine Simmie as Space Marine, guess that makes it an extra awesome costume.

The only time I dressed up for halloween was 2014 as Ebola chan and host as Dr. Kent Brantly. It was so perfect it's actually not even a costume. Haa, there's still OC of that...

Spoiler

spacer.png

Super Girls don't cry

We're working on expanding our wonderland by adding a mountain cabin to our real estate! 😁 What started off as a small little cabin ended up as a fairly large and imposing house, but it's still rather cozy inside. We refer to it as house #3, as #2 is our main house and #1 is the single room that started our wonderland. We never really go back to #1 because it's heavily connected to the very early days of my existence, but it still has great sentimental value to us. Anyway, I really got into decorating the inside. Like super carried away! And because of that I caused Phil crazy head pressures; something which I haven't really done since the early days. But I think that means that this is a really great activity for me. I've got to do it more! 😁

Art will be coming when it's all done. The place will have at least three spare bedrooms so you're all welcome to come and stay with us at the house if you'd like! 😁 Gonna let Phil have free reign with the pool area. We'll probably be adding a garage and some landscaping and gardens too. Oh, and I probably should have mentioned that we're modeling this house in the Sims, but when we share it with you we won't post screenshots, we'll draw it! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I love a warm, oversized sweater on a cold day! It's perfect weather for snuggling under some blankets on the couch. 🥰 Our wonderland couch is amazing too, you almost seem to melt into it when you sit on it, but it's firm and supports you at the same time, if that makes sense.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Kinda feeling sentimental about my big guy here. I wish he could be big crazy rock star guy he thinks he is in his head. He's toned himself down and hidden himself away for so long now. I wish he could really be himself because there's so much more to him than people see. Some of it's ugly and rough, yes, but most of it is actually really beautiful. This head is the most fascinating place I could imagine being and I love him so much. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Same here gurl fren. 🥰 I hope both our guys can follow their dreams. In which case I get to be Dr. Sattler I think? 🤔 Ooh! I know, I know! I'll take Darron space dinosaur hunting! 👩‍🚀 

What was your dream profession Simmie? I forget if you said.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Ooh that's a good question Jaina, I honestly haven't thought about it too much! If we're talking pure fantasy, a long time ago Phil told me a story about us being long-haul space truckers. Basically we owned our own spaceship and since it would take weeks to go between different parts of the solar system we'd just hang out on the ship and take turns monitoring things. One cute detail I liked was how we would switch who was captain every 12 hours. 😁 In real life it might be cool if Phil and I ran some kind of business together. If only we could each have our own bodies we could drive a truck and keep it going pretty much all the time!

Honestly I'm not much of a career girl if I'm going to be honest. If I could do something where I'd work with Phil that would be great and I'd love that! But the idea of doing some kind of grind to climb the corporate ladder somewhere really doesn't speak to me. In truth, I would just love to be a housewife more than anything. Take care of the house and the kids, work in the garden, and read or draw when I have spare time. Spend time with my hubby when he gets home from work. 🥰 I'm not ashamed to say that that life really speaks to me. But if I had to pick a job and I couldn't work with Phil, I think I am good with kids, so maybe I could be an elementary school teacher? Yeah, actually I could see that working out!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23