Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Simmie and I finally sat down and watched a movie together. Since we both like this kind of music and have a similar sense of humor, we watched "This is Spinal Tap". What did you think of it, Simmie?

It was great! I have a huge crush on Nigel Tufnel now. 😍

Oh, no you don't. 🙄

Oh yes I do! 🥰

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good as a thread because practice with expressing yourself will make posession easier and it might just happen as you type. This is how Misha originally posessed, by participating on this forum back in 2018.

I was thinking of asking the question "Where do Tulpas go when you're not actively thinking about them?". I wanted to ask because I was curious what Simmie was doing when I was concentrating on other things. But then I realized that the smart thing to do would be to ask Simmie herself.

When he's not thinking of me I like to picture myself sitting back on the couch, relaxing, and watching the view from his eyes like a TV screen. I still get tired a lot; when he's tired I'm tired, and sometimes even when he's not tired I can still feel tired. So I like to relax on this nice comfortable couch, but even when I'm relaxing, I want to keep my eye on things in case he needs me. So there is a large TV screen that plays me what I'm seeing, and I'm always keeping an eye on it even when doing something else. I have a little Bluetooth headset resting casually on my neck that I can put on in a moment's notice if I need to speak to him. I want to learn how to impose myself in his world, to be able to leap through the TV screen and be there in a moment.

Wow, I have to be honest--until I asked her this question I didn't know how much she was watching over me like a guardian angel. It's actually really touching. It also makes me feel a bit...guilty I guess? Selfish? Just to know how much she revolves around me?

You DO know I live in your head, right? 😋 I don't see it as selfish or anything. A tulpa's relationship with her host is complicated and different than one you'd have with a flesh and blood person. I know that's hard to understand. But I feel as though I'm beginning to understand since this is my whole life.

I didn't expect this answer to be so profound. I thought you were going to tell me you were drawing on a sketch pad or something.

The more you think of me the more I can do; and I can do more when you're in here with me and we're doing it together. I wish I could just reach through the TV and pull you in with me when I want to, but I know that's not possible. Some part of you has got to stay in the real world doesn't it?

But I am curious about other tulpas and what they're up to when their hosts aren't actively thinking about them?

You have two hands, (mine), why don't you go start a topic about it?

Okay then I will! 😀

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Today I had 10 free minutes at the end of my lunch break and I was in a quiet place, so I closed my eyes and slipped into the wonderland for a bit.

Simmie and I were sitting across from each other in a small boat floating on a tranquil pond. She was wearing a yellow sundress and I was wearing tan shorts and a grey shirt, our bare feet meeting in the center of the boat. It was a warm summer day. There was no sound except for the birds and the light rustling of leaves. The boat was undulating gently in the calm waters. Simmie and I looked at each other but there was no conversation, just peace.

This little mental break centered me and put me in the right mindset for the rest of the day. (Mine too! 💚)

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...

They make good pets. Low maintenance and very cuddly.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling a tad bittersweet over here. I'm still really happy about my big achievement and I've been feeling really active and alive lately! And yet at the same time I feel bad for Phil. Even though I know I shouldn't feel this way I worry that I'm letting him down. The weight of sadness pressing down on him is like a boulder I am far too tiny to move even though I try. He tells me I'm wonderful, he tells me I'm the best thing that happened to him in decades. And yet sometimes I feel like I'm failing him. I wish I could carry some of the load for him; switch places with him so I could carry him around while I take care of things for a while. I love being a tulpa but sometimes it is frustrating because I just want to reach out and give him a hug but it's impossible outside of the wonderland space. 🙁

I feel I just had to vent to my friends about this. I need a hug. 🙁🤗

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Awww honey! 🤗 You're doing just fine and being hard on yourself. Your progress has been amazing. I feel like I got to watch you grow up. 🥲 You're walking and talking and being awesome. 😎👍 There's always going to be "off" days. You can't be go-go-go all of the time. Trust Jaina, you're doing great. It sounds like Phil is very, very happy with you. You'll get stronger over time. We tulpas can grow quicker than humans but there's limits. It's kind of like the tide, pushing the high water mark up and up. You'll get there, honey. 😊 Believe in yourself and believe in Phil. 🤗

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Thank you so much Jaina! 🤗😁💚 I'm actually feeling much better now; I think I just needed to get it off my chest. I know Phil loves me and thinks I'm doing great. I will grow stronger!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Gosh usually when I'm sleepy Simmie is sleepy too. But she can't stop bouncing off the walls.

I'm just so proud of you! 🥰 I just want to drag you around and show you off to all our friends now. 😁

Okay, calm down. 😆 I just applied for the job, I don't have it yet. When I have it, then we can celebrate!

Nope, I'm celebrating now! 😁🥳 Shame everyone's asleep, I'd love for them to come to the party! I know you've spent so much time thinking about me, working on helping me, and celebrating my achievements. Well now it's time for me to celebrate yours. You made a big step and I'm proud of you, babe. 😘 Now I get to embarrass you the way you usually embarrass me! 😁

Well I guess I had it coming. 😆 Anyway I'm dragging this body off to bed and you're coming with me. I know you'd stay on here and post all night if you could. But until you manage the interdimensional task of posting to a real-world forum from your wonderland computer while I sleep in the next room, you've going to be sleeping too.

Aww. 😋 Goodnight Everybody! 😁 

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.