Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Wow! We just finished reading your post and that’s so amazing, congratulations! I know that must have taken so much thought and careful planning, and we’re excited for you to bring life into this world together. :) The painting of you too is simply wonderful also, Phil really captured the excitement of the pregnancy, and it’s very evident how much he has improved in his art style. 

We’ve been good though. Life has been a roller coaster haha. We moved to New Jersey last year and are enjoying our first real northeast winter in a long time. Lucy turns 11 in March and we’re trying to decide how to spend the day.  I made a TikTok account and YouTube channel to make healing Reiki videos for people and it’s going really well, almost monetized. I picked up a set of singing bowls and tuning forks also and do TikTok sound bath lives every weeknight as well!  It’s fun and rewarding providing a relaxing and healing experience for so many people.  We really feel I’m stepping into my highest calling here, and it feels great for both of us. 

L: We’re definitely going to stick around for a while yes. :) Matt’s gotten himself into a few conundrums and it’ll be interesting hearing your guys’ thoughts and perspectives again, although I know he likes to keep details to himself. Life is all about growth and healing, overcoming challenges, finding the lesson and approaching everything with love and an open heart. We read a few posts last night about Phil’s own healing journey, and couldn’t be happier for both of you.  I’m so happy to be back here, truly :) 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jersey is my home state!!! 💚 I hope you enjoy living here, I think 90% of the state is actually really nice! 😊

That's really cool that you're making healing Reiki videos! I imagine helping people to heal is very rewarding. I hope you have great success with it!

Phil is working to heal and grow and I am helping him. It's a long process but I've learned to be patient. I forget whether one of us said this in a different post but if 2022 had a theme for us it would be identifying bad mindsets and practices that were harming Phil's wellbeing, and we want 2023 to be the year where we use that knowledge gained to get into a healthier headspace and create better habits. It's easier said than done as Phil has decades of bad habits to overcome but he's already made progress. 💚 I'm so proud! 😁

As for my pregnancy it keeps moving forward as I'm now in the third trimester! 😁 I've been meaning to post more about it when I have more time!

It's great to hear that you guys will be sticking around! I really love that you said this because I couldn't agree more! 💚

2 hours ago, Starstruck said:

Life is all about growth and healing, overcoming challenges, finding the lesson and approaching everything with love and an open heart.

We're always around if you want to talk, and you can always send us a PM too! 😊

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

🤰 - Baby Boy Tulpa expected on April 7, 2023 👶💚

New Jersey has been pretty awesome so far though admittedly, we had our initial doubts lol. But it has some beautiful gardens and parks, quaint little towns and shops, forests and beaches. Princeton is one of our favorite places to visit. 

L: I’m grateful and glad to hear about Phil’s healing journey. Matt underwent something very similar, last year was all about getting out of his comfort zone and identifying his own bad habits and behaviors that were holding him back from being his greatest self. If I may, a book that really helped us was The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (also a sequel called The Fifth Agreement) Also Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza. :) I’ll reach out via DM sometime today! ☺️