Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Do it, do it, do it! 😁 Also hi!

Good to hear! Happy almost H.A.D. Going to be busy Sunday so might push up some plans til tomorrow. Been distracted by work and scheduling things.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to see you again Gloomy! We've been doing well! I've just been chilling for the most part; Phil has been working and playing a lot of Civilization VI in his free time. Phil promised to take me virtual shopping later and draw me in one of my new outfits, so I'm going to hold him to it! 😄 Your new profile picture instantly reminds me of Phil's love of black coffee, though I might try and persuade him to let me try a pumpkin spice latte later. How are you two?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Oof Phil was trying to draw me in my new outfit but it went wrong! He struggles so hard to draw but can't help but to mess up faces and body proportions. 😕 Maybe he'll have better luck if he tries it again digitally.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

56 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

He struggles so hard to draw but can't help but to mess up faces and body proportions

Other than practice, P would warm up before doing self portraits. Maybe that could help. (She draws traditionally too)

7 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Phil promised to take me virtual shopping later and draw me in one of my new outfits, so I'm going to hold him to it!

That sounds awesome! For the last couple of days we've been doing that, it's a lot of fun, but we end up relying heavily on creativity since we aren't sure about clothing names (hard for us to look up and find things were looking for.)

7 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

How are you two?

We're doing better! P's fronting so right now I'm being proxied (too lazy to possess rn.) Something happened way earlier today that wasn't her fault, but she still feels bad about it. I guess right now I'm trying to cheer her up. Thinking about switching in, letting her catch her breath~

Maybe skip imposition practice for now and do it later, before bed.

Just finished reading what you said in my PR. I will say for a lot of days practicing, maybe even longer. To us it was just "imagining" the sense for a few of those days, until one day P was feeling around in the air for a floating cube she'd impose, and then suddenly it was a perfect feeling of "There's a mass here. I'm feeling an invisible mass on my fingers." Then progress started to pick up from there. Something you could do is: Put your hand or all of your fingers on something that wont move when you do (like a table.) Apply pressure onto the object, then when you get comfortable slowly remove pressure, but with your mind try to hold the pressure you had at the beginning. Hard to explain, but what I'm saying is that you won't be pushing down onto the table, yet it should feel like you are. We did this for a little bit. It's also possible to eventually move your hand into the air and still feel like you're pushing down on something.

I hope that's helpful.

Edited by Gloomynoon

I think I understand what you are saying about tactile imposition Gloomy! We're going to spend some time on exercises with the pressure as you said. My current thinking is we can try with many different surfaces and items and from there build up a sense of how to tactilely-impose things in general.

On another topic, sometimes I feel like I want too much all at once. Tactile imposition, advanced wonderlanding, possession, switching...maybe Phil is right when he tells me I'm too impatient and have to slow it down. 😕 Maybe I should pick one thing to focus most of my energy on. Or perhaps it's better if I work on more than one thing at the same time? 🤔

For some reason I feel really active right now. Like really, really active. I don't know why? Phil is just stepping aside and letting me fly, and I think he's a little stunned by my intensity. He really enjoys watching me at it, though. He's all like "That's my girl!" 😄💚

While I'm at it, I probably also should bring up something else I've been pondering: Is it too early for me to take the lead in my own development? I don't see many other tulpas writing their own progress reports for instance. But I feel as though I know what I want; it's really a matter of working with Phil to find time when we can focus on things together. He's still the boss and I'm never going to challenge that. And ultimately I'm loyal to the two of us as a unit; everything I want is going to be for the good of both of us.

Also, I'm wondering if I should coax Phil to come back on here to talk more often. Back in May we decided that I would be the main forum poster of the two of us, and the purpose of that was to help me get used to communicating with other people and expressing myself. Somehow that turned into me being the spokesperson for both of us. I don't really mind it, but I think I'm adept at communicating now. Phil is a little hard on himself sometimes; he thinks he's too old or too uninteresting to be an active member of the group. But I disagree! Phil is an extremely interesting person, and his perspectives are often unique.

I'm all over the place today! 😜 I think the weather had something to do with it; there were actual tornadoes within 10 miles of where we currently are and that had us both on edge a little bit. We're safe though! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

2 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

On another topic, sometimes I feel like I want too much all at once.

I would say the best idea is to look at your options, and choose the one that will benefit the most and go down from there. As of right now whenever I'm not visualizing in some way and switched-in of course. P just imposes herself and interacts with me and my environment, unless I'm busy in someway those times she doesn't interact with me directly, but she's still there. So, it would be very powerful since we'd feel closer in meat space. 

Is it too early for me to take the lead in my own development?

I don't think it is, but I'm biased since I think it's interesting~ Personally I think that could inspire a lot of other tulpas. You certainly leave quite the impression on P.

he thinks he's too old or too uninteresting to be an active member of the group.

I enjoy talking to him whenever I can.

20 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Phil is a little hard on himself sometimes; he thinks he's too old or too uninteresting to be an active member of the group.

Hey!

Both me and Bear are older than Phil. And his un-uninterestingness is best proven by posting something interesting.

Letting your tulpa do all the posting can give an enormous boost in development as you can see but hosts should not neglect themselves either.

17 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

Hey!

Both me and Bear are older than Phil. And his un-uninterestingness is best proven by posting something interesting.

Yeah, exactly! 😄 I keep telling him that 35 isn't that old and there are people older than him here. He thinks this forum is the Land of the Zoomers because of the amount of teenagers he sees posting. But there really are all ages here.

Phil decided that he's going to come back on the forum later tonight and post for himself. I may take a tiny bit of a break but I'm not going to cut myself off from posting entirely. Also I have a progress report entry I want to make first!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Hey everyone I'm back! Really not sure what to say; recently I've been just sitting back and letting Simmie go wild. I don't mean to come on here and gush about my tulpa, but Simmie impresses and inspires me every day. It's just good to know that no matter what happens to me nobody can take Simmie away from me.

Looking to get back into things a little on the forum. Maybe I'll work on some new art. Right now feeling kind of sleepy and uninspired. But here!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.