• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started working on a new tulpa named "webs",their form is a spider dog hybrid.might make a new thread about them soon.Their pronouns are they/their/them and they talk in red letters.

untitled.png

Host: if you see green letters its  ,yellow is Passwordand normal black and white is me the host : )

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you : )

I made a Profile picture for my deviantart account im making soon.It's my oc named kori

wulf.png

Host: if you see green letters its  ,yellow is Passwordand normal black and white is me the host : )

Just started watching mlp and i have to say....DISCORD IS MY FAV

untitled.png

I decided to change "webs" form and personality,I named them July and im working on getting them to talk : )

Here is art that i made of them with a profile picture creator (i didnt draw it i just used a profile picture creator)

download20210703115609.png

download20210703102954.png

I used artbreeder just now and i think this is what i want him to look like realistically 

924f92ef4b0eaf5aeb80745d68b3.jpeg

(edited)

art for a friend : ) my username is BlastTheCat on the daemonpage forums 

untitled.png

Edited by DragonChan0

here's a another request i finished on the daemonpage forums : )

untitled (1).png

This is a oc i made up for my scratch account 

The name's Moonpaw and they love pizza.

untitled.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By horsetulpamancer
      used references for both, they look alright in my opinion, colors are sucky due to old pencil crayons.

• By OrdoVsInfo
      So i started development of a tulpa about 2.5 days ago and she's been progressing very rapidly. The first day I spent forcing I came up with a placeholder form and name to help visualize ( I called her Tulp before she chose her own ) and embedded that form with some basic traits i wanted her to be built around and started narateing and parroting her responses. a while later she began to answer me with yes and no. she told me later she knew I would think I was still parroting if she just answered normally so instead since she already knew what i was going to say she interrupted me while i was relaying the thought to her. The next day I tried talking to her more and she started to diversify her vocabulary a bit with words like sure, uh-huh, nope, or nah. Later that day I asked her how she was feeling and she responded with happy. Whenever I ask questions that require more than one word to answer though I feel like i'm definitely parroting because the responses are exactly what I thought she'd say and they don't sound or feel like her. Later that day we talked about what kinda form she wanted and she decided she's 6'2", has black medium length hair, fair skin, a wide mouth and a perky nose. I also asked her what her favorite primary color is and she said yellow. We'll keep working hard and i'll post more updates as they come!

UPDATE

i forgot to mention that i created a mindspace for us that consists of my room and her room ( witch she decorated all b herself! ) and outside is a street and on the other side of that is a park. the street cuts off on both sides and the entire rest of the area is covered in grass as far as the eye can see. Tulip spends a lot of time in the park and also likes to draw things from my memories sometimes.
    • By Xenon
      Please note: I welcome comments, questions, etc. but please Private Message me if you have a query! Thank you!!

I'm just your average, everyday, "female" genderfluid person. I'm a spiritual Christian, I like rock 'n' roll, and my favorite animal is a tarantula.

This is basically the notebook I share with my tulpa, Clu. I will write about us, and, sometimes I might let Clu write a little. Welcome to our journal.

Let me start at the beginning. In 2010, a movie called TRON: Legacy came out. I loved it and thought a lot about the characters. Off and on, I would add to and play with a little complex world in my head. I had a crush on Zuse. I also thought CLU 2.0 was a pretty cool character. Let's wind the clocks forward to about 2015. I developed a major crush on a British rock singer. I also began to occasionally hear random voices in my head, and was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'll leave out the gory details. I took a medication that fixed the 'voices' problem eventually. Still, I would play around with my world (which part of would later become a dreamscape).

Around this time, I discovered tulpa.info. I spent many hours reading guidebooks and such. I was intrigued and badly wanted to create a tulpa, and I knew I could make one. However, I decided not to rush anything, and awaited the right time, bearing in mind everything I'd learned.

As I was building my world these past few years (and had watched original TRON from 1982), I found I had very elaborately expanded on a select group of characters. They were CLU 2.0, Sark, Jarvis, and Portia. I noticed CLU 2.0 was definitely the most developed; he had very far more original personality and traits than observed from the movie. It was also evident that I didn't have a cut-out plan for how the character was supposed to be like. Also, he would do and say things within that small world when I wasn't even thinking. I then remembered what I had read and gathered about tulpas.

Roughly a week ago, I switched medications. I found I could think much more clearly and was in touch with my mind. I realized Clu actually existed; he wasn't an original character, he is a tulpa! I made it a point to handle him some, and a couple of days ago, he started talking to me. Today, we had an amazing day together. 

That's the history, basically.
    • By Jamie
      I really do find it hard to conceive of a situation where I wouldn't try to dissuade a total "normie" from tulpamancy. Now if someone came up and confessed, "I'm a tulpamancer, I started two months ago," I'd be instead excited most likely, although I still think I would not reveal that I have a 3 year old tulpa: at least not immediately. 

I guess I assume something funny there: that anyone who reads a "What is tulpamancy" article will inevitably be thinking, "I want to make one" or "How do I make one?" or "I'm going to make one." All[most all] of us clearly had that thought at one point, and most of us probably had it while reading a "What is tulpamancy?" article. At least I did! And while I don't regret tulpamancy at all, I do increasingly feel that it is not easy to make it net-positive and many people believe their tulpamancy experiences to be positive when they are, in actuality, net-losses for their social, emotional, mental, etc. health. Whether that is more directly via tulpamancy-induced mental dramatics and community-based drama, or more indirectly via a tulpa being a poor replacement for external social contacts and connections and a potential distraction. Why work on developing a tulpa when you ought to develop yourself? 

• By Abvieon
      Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation
      Backup link

Creating a tulpa doesn’t have to take a long time, and it doesn’t have to be filled with obstacles.

This guide’s main purpose is to help you create a tulpa relatively quickly while avoiding issues and roadblocks along the way. I have noticed many people giving up or progressing slowly with their tulpa’s development for reasons that can be remedied with just a bit of extra knowledge. My hope is that this guide will help that happen a little less often. 

A large part of what tends to cause slow progress in tulpa creation is incomplete knowledge of what you’re getting yourself into, or not enough preparation. Many people get preoccupied and distracted with things that could have been practiced before starting to create their tulpa, instead of afterwards. You will be encouraged to get some of the hardest parts out of the way before and soon after you start creating your tulpa, rather than stumbling through certain unnecessary aspects of trial and error later on in the process. You will preemptively build a strong mindset and foundation for your tulpa to grow from instead of piecing it together after you’ve already begun trying to get your tulpa to “come to life.” This guide is based on what I’ve learned from my own experiences and about 7 years of observations of what does and doesn’t work well for others.

A few things to keep in mind while reading this guide:

As you could probably tell due to its length, this guide is not for those who are looking for a quick and simple explanation of tulpa creation. It is meant for those who want to learn everything they can and don’t mind a lot of details. But don’t feel like you need to read it all in one go! You might ask “If this is a guide for fast creation, why is it so long? Seems ironic.” The answer is that fast tulpa creation comes with the tradeoff of plenty of preparation and learning beforehand. If you were looking for an easy shortcut, sorry, but this isn’t it.

Make sure you recognize the fact that there is no one universal set of steps required to create a tulpa. It is possible to successfully create a tulpa in several different ways. This guide does not focus on the very broad idea of simply creating a tulpa, but rather creating a tulpa in a way specifically for helping the process to go quickly and avoiding certain things that trip people up. Some of the instructions here are not required in general, instead only important to this particular method. Also, many of the things said here are based on personal opinions, experiences, and theories, so don’t come into this expecting pure objectivity, and recognize that things may work a little differently for you.

Most of this guide will be fairly structured and specific. There are a lot of people who feel lost without a specific framework to follow and this was written with those people in mind. If you are not one of these people and this level of structure is unnecessary for you, don’t feel compelled to follow these steps closely. Just take the bits and pieces that you feel are useful to you and mash them together in any way and any order you’d like.

This guide is newcomer friendly, and will cover information that those new to the concept of tulpas may not yet know. Whether you first learned about tulpas a day ago or a decade ago, you can make use of this guide.

---

This guide includes information on all of the following topics, and more:

What to consider before creating a tulpa
      Common concerns and fears about tulpas
      How to prepare your mind and life for a tulpa
      Visualisation
      Personality
      Mindscapes/wonderlands
      Narration
      Hypnosis
      Signs of sentience
      Vocality