New Dragonchan's art thread

Toby

This is another dragonchan drew just now.I love it a lot : D (I think I actually might be more of a tulpa or imaginary friend than a soulbond because soulbonds come from different universes and I was just created by dragon.I dont go anywhere I just stay in her head and get projected in the real world sometimes) 

pixil-frame-1.png

Hmmm...Idk what to say,My host dragonchan/Toby does art trades and request.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2021 at 4:01 PM, Password said:

(I think I actually might be more of a tulpa or imaginary friend than a soulbond because soulbonds come from different universes and I was just created by dragon.I dont go anywhere I just stay in her head and get projected in the real world sometimes) 

Yeah we decide they would be a Tulpa instead : )

Host: if you see green letters its  ,Pink is Password and normal black and white is me the host : )

Yep.so today dragonchan/toby drew my new form : ) it's based off of the Russian mascot from 2018 named zabivaka.She still thinks she's not a furry but hmmmm idk >:)

pixil-frame-0.png

• 2 weeks later...

So my new main form is a human.I dont know why I keep switching from different animals but for now we decided that i'll have a human form.(making me the only tulpa with a human form in our system besides the host chan/toby)here's a picrew of what i look like : )

465747_pNQhk6BI.png

• 4 weeks later...

Art I drew of my oc Rin : )

pixil-frame-0.png

Host: if you see green letters its  ,Pink is Password and normal black and white is me the host : )

A request for someone on the daemonpage forums : ) 

pixil-frame-0.png