Doing Everything on the "42 1/2 Things to Do with your Tulpa" List

September13

I was looking through the old guides and found this really fun old list of activities to try with your tulpa, and Simmie and I thought it would be fun to try and do all of them! There are a small number on here that are impractical/obsolete that probably won't be done, but the vast majority of things on here are doable!

What we're going to do is copy the list here and underline everything we're already done, and add an underline in the future for everything we do, as well as chronical them as we go. (Well, the interesting ones at least). There's no set order we're going to follow; we'll just pick whatever feels the most appealing at the time. Hopefully this will be entertaining to some, and I know Simmie is pretty excited to start!

The list:

• Write a story together.
  • Stage a debate. Flip a coin to pick sides.
  • Do yoga in wonderland with your tulpa.
  • Read your tulpa a book.
  • Start a conversation with your tulpa. Each statement your tulpa makes has to be longer than the last one. See if you can get them rambling.
  • Try to make each other laugh.
  • Take turns picking a restaurant to visit.
  • Have them possess a body part and tap a beat together.
  • Listen to music together. (hopefully you can find a common genre)
  • Sing a duet.
  • Focus on developing their unique scent. Smell them.
  • Write poems to each other.
  • Snuggle with them.
  • Explore their body (sexually or non-sexually).
  • Watch a bad movie and go Mystery Science Theater 3000 on it.
  • Collaboratively write the story of your tulpa journey so far.
  • Play a rhyming game.
  • Dress each other in fancy outfits.
  • Play 20 questions.
  • Tell your tulpa a story. Pause to answer questions.
  • Design a race course/obstacle course in your wonderland and have a race.
  • Watch some of your favorite memories projected on a movie screen.
  • Meditate with your tulpa.
  • Play Chess or Checkers.
  • Spar with each other.
  • Ask your tulpa to surprise you.
  • Go on IRC with their name and have them proxy/possess the whole time.
  • Have your tulpa pilot an airplane in your wonderland.
  • Play hide and seek. Impose your tulpa and try to sense their location.
  • Do art together.
  • Take online questionnaires. Compare results.
  • Possess each other fully and have fun. ;)
  • Obtain a Muse (goo.gl/WGBYHX) or EEG and do experiments.
  • Have your tulpa learn different things than you. (languages, hobbies, etc.)
  • Have a conversation with them out loud. (use a bluetooth headset)
  • Have your tulpa pose and draw them. (even if you can't draw)
  • Write a long description of your tulpa and read it back to yourself as if it were a novel.
  • Imagine your tulpa's respiratory and circulatory system.
  • Play the black box game (community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-black-box-differentiation-exercise)
  • Make your tulpa do math.
  • Hypnotize them. Have them hypnotize you.
  • Create a sensory bridge and have your tulpa taste various different foods.
  • Impose them beside you as you're walking.
  • Have a possession fight over a finger or hand.
  • Learn how to lucid dream. Lucid dream with them.
  • Watch your tulpa go about their daily routine in your wonderland.
  • Imagine you're both characters in an alternate reality. (sci-fi, western, fantasy, etc.)
  • Let go and try to experience an altered state of consciousness. Ask them to try guiding you.
  • Imagine you're an inanimate object/tool/utensil and have your tulpa use you.
  • Practice vocal possession. Does your tulpa sound different from you? Can they also imitate your normal speaking voice?
  • Go on a date with them. (You don't have to be in a relationship to go on a date ;)
  • Find 10 things different between you and your tulpa.
  • Take nice pictures, print them out, and impose your tulpa onto the picture.
  • Give yourself an alternate form for your wonderland. Let your tulpa change it.
  • Look at the clouds or stars and take turns picking out shapes that look like things.
  • If they sleep and eat, wake them up with a smile and breakfast.
  • Practice talking with fake accents.
  • Try science! Create a hypothesis, design a replicable experiment, and report the results, whether negative or positive, to the tulpa community!
  • Pick 2 new words in the dictionary and use them as much as possible throughout the day.
  • Play a physics based game in your wonderland, like marbles.
  • Have a who can be less competitive competition.
  • Have your tulpa interrupt you while you're talking, like Dr. Evil.
  • Hug your tulpa every day. Send them feelings of appreciation and gratefulness.
  • Alter the physics of your wonderland. (Flip gravity, make an M.C Escher-esque space, etc.)
  • Do improv comedy together on a stage in your wonderland. (here is a huge list of improv games improvencyclopedia.org/games/)
  • Create a Bucket List with your tulpa. Work towards completing it.
  • Dance with each other. Have a dance off. Mimic each other's moves.
  • Do extreme sports (or regular sports) in your wonderland.
  • Try out a sensory deprivation/float tank.
Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

A summary of the ones we've done so far:

Spoiler

• Try to make each other laugh.

We do this sometimes by saying really terrible puns, or making humerous observations about people and things that we see when out on walks. Also, we sometimes pretend we're the most annoying couple in the world ("I love you more" "No, I love YOU more", etc) as a joke, even though deep down we really do mean all the mushy things we say to each other. 😙

• Take turns picking a restaurant to visit.

This is kind of hard to do in the era of Covid, but we actually have been to a couple of restaurants--one my my choosing, one of hers--that had good, socially-distanced seating.

• Listen to music together. (hopefully you can find a common genre)

We're lucky to have very similar musical tastes. It's not a 1-to-1 overlap but we have more in common than not. Simmie's surprising fondness for hair metal really blew my mind. She's also a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, though that didn't surprise me as much.

• Snuggle with them.
  • Explore their body (sexually or non-sexually).

We need to keep this SFW, both out of respect for forum rules as well as Simmie and my privacy. We made an agreement that we won't take things beyond just kissing and snuggling for the time being and we've kept to it. But due to certain forcing exercises done early on I know her body very well, but that's all I'm going to say.

• Tell your tulpa a story. Pause to answer questions.

I've told Simmie many stories about myself and my own life, as well as made-up stories about herself and fantastic adventures I've written for her. I always answer her questions. (We haven't done this in so long. 🙁 You need to make up another story for me!)

• Ask your tulpa to surprise you.

I don't like to do this too often as it gives Simmie a bit of stage fright, but she'll often think up a random word to say when I ask her to surprise me. She has also surprised me on a couple of occasions where I didn't even ask her.

• Do art together.
  • Have your tulpa pose and draw them. (even if you can't draw)

We have an art thread where we share the results of this!

• Have a conversation with them out loud. (use a bluetooth headset)
  • Impose them beside you as you're walking.

We do both these things regularly on our walks! I've gotten good at visualizing Simmie walking next to me, though I'm not able to impose her in the sense that I actually can physically see her in any way.

• Let go and try to experience an altered state of consciousness. Ask them to try guiding you.

I have been...let's say mildly intoxicated with Simmie once or twice. It's not really helpful at all, but it makes listening to certain music more fun. If it wasn't for my work I'd try staying up a ridiculously long time and seeing what effect that has on us. Also, there has been a couple times where I've been unintentionally forced into the "altered state" of anxiety, and in those cases Simmie becomes my superhero, encouraging me and telling me that I'm fine and can get through it. I love you so much Simmie. (💚🤗)

• Go on a date with them. (You don't have to be in a relationship to go on a date ;)

We actually go on dates all the time, both in our wonderland and in the real world. It's really fun when your date is the coolest chick around! (Oh stop it you.🙄😋)

• Hug your tulpa every day. Send them feelings of appreciation and gratefulness.

I hug Simmie every day and always will. (Okay, now you're embarrassing me, no one wants to read this sentimental mush!😋)

• Dance with each other. Have a dance off. Mimic each other's moves.

We do corny dances together all the time! I've actually long wanted to attend a dance class, and probably will after this damn pandemic is over.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

We knocked off a few of the easy ones today, but a couple of them turned out to be surprisingly rewarding!

Spoiler

• Take online questionnaires. Compare results.

We took a couple and will take more in the future. But the most interesting result so far is that Simmie took the sorting hat quiz on a couple different sites and she was consistently sorted into Hufflepuff! I'm honestly not surprised by that and I think that's a great fit for her. I'm a Ravenclaw myself.

• Play Chess or Checkers.

We played checkers; we called it a draw after a while because we each ended up with three kings roaming the board not sure what to do, lol.

• Imagine your tulpa's respiratory and circulatory system.

Surprisingly fun! In our wonderland I laid my head on Simmie's chest and listened to her heartbeat, feeling her chest rise and fall. I thought about the blood traveling through her veins and it made Simmie feel very, very alive. I listened to the sound of her slow, relaxed breathing. All this made Simmie feel even more real to me; I would recommend this to anyone. 

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

What a wonderful idea! 

Jaina: You two sound like you're having fun! I might have to steal a couple ideas. 🤔

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Have your tulpa pilot an airplane in your wonderland.

I present to you: the story of Simmie the pilot:

Spoiler

When I first brought up the idea of Simmie flying a plane, I asked her if she wanted to fly a large jetliner. Her response was: "No, I want to fly a jet fighter!"

So we went over to our wonderland version of McGuire AFB in New Jersey and there was of course an F-16 sitting there ready to go for Simmie. I looked over to see Simmie in a pilot's uniform; I'm sure she felt really bad-ass wearing it but the way she was smiling like a schoolgirl just made her look cute. I watched her climb up and into the jet. For a minute she looked at the controls in confusion not knowing what to do first. Then she remembered that we were in the wonderland and normal rules didn't apply. So she pressed a button that closed the cockpit and started everything up (probably in a completely unrealistic way) and taxied out to the runway.

Simmie sat there for a moment psyching herself up. Then she pushed the throttle all the way forward and shot ahead with incredible speed, soon taking off into the air screaming. She was going up and up and I thought she would stall, but at the last moment she pitches forward and starts to come down, rapidly gaining speed as she swoops around and flies across the sky with a great roar. I have a radio and can hear her and she is shouting for joy having the time of her life. She zips around the sky doing large banked turns, then gains more elevation before cheekily saying: "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!". And she does spin but almost loses control in the process, recovering herself.

Remembering the AVGN episode about Top Gun I dared Simmie over the radio: "I bet you can't land on an aircraft carrier!" And lo and behold Simmie saw one head of her. "Oh god, really?" Simmie exclaimed. The instructions from the Top Gun NES game started flashing in front of her "Up! Up!" "Slow down!" "Faster! Faster!" Simmie nervously followed the instructions hoping she wouldn't crash. Of course she couldn't be hurt in the wonderland but it would be pretty embarrassing. But her aim was just right and she landed on the deck, the cables attaching to her plane as it was stopped abruptly.

A waiting group of people were on the deck hollering and cheering as Simmie climbed out of the fighter, looking like a total movie star with shades that had spontaneously appeared on her face. I was in the crowd of cheering people and went up to her, giving her a big hug and spinning around. She pointed up at the carrier's tower where there was a "Mission Accomplished" banner. Wow, Simmie you are sure a cheeky girl, lol.

After relaxing and celebrating on the deck I asked Simmie if she wanted to fly us back. She said sure; I got in the plane behind her. (I don't even think those fighters have a second seat but whatever, we can make up the rules as we go along) She taxies to the end of the runway and takes off from the carrier and I get to experience the same G-forces that she did. Now an old pro at flying Simmie gets to show off some of the tricks she perfected on her first flight. It's like riding a really intense roller coaster and it is awesome. Simmie whoops and yells in excitement, not saying much besides "watch this!" before doing another stunt.

Finally it is time to land. It felt like we were up in the air forever and for barely any time at all at once. Simmie lands perfectly back at the empty Air Force base. We're both feeling a little dizzy at this point and are grateful to climb out of the plane and be back on the ground. We hug each other, leaning on each other a little for support. I asked Simmie if she enjoyed flying the plane and she said she did, and hoped to do it again some time, but she was tired now and wanted to relax. I couldn't blame her--I was pretty pooped as well, so we went home and relaxed on the couch with some cool lemonade.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:11 PM, September13 said:

Focus on developing their unique scent. Smell them.

This definitely has NSFW potential, but we came up with a fun/innocent idea. Simmie told me she is quite fond of using a strawberry-scented shampoo, so I bought a pack of strawberry-flavored Orbit gum so I could have an approximate idea what smelling Simmie's hair would be like.

If they sleep and eat, wake them up with a smile and breakfast.

I made Simmie breakfast in bed in our new wonderland house the other day. She was delighted! I was happy to use our new kitchen. You've got to see the house Phil and I built together in Minecraft! We're still working on the yard but the house is done. Phil made me eggs, toast, bacon, and pancakes. Since we can do whatever we want in the wonderland I duplicated the meal so he could have one too!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

13 minutes ago, September13 said:

This definitely has NSFW potential, but we came up with a fun/innocent idea. Simmie told me she is quite fond of using a strawberry-scented shampoo, so I bought a pack of strawberry-flavored Orbit gum so I could have an approximate idea what smelling Simmie's hair would be like.

I made Simmie breakfast in bed in our new wonderland house the other day. She was delighted! I was happy to use our new kitchen. You've got to see the house Phil and I built together in Minecraft! We're still working on the yard but the house is done. Phil made me eggs, toast, bacon, and pancakes. Since we can do whatever we want in the wonderland I duplicated the meal so he could have one too!

Jaina: oh that sounds awesome! I would be happy to see your house. Darron loves to build stuff to. (Minecraft, rimworld, Ark, subnautica, etc)

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Imagine you're an inanimate object/tool/utensil and have your tulpa use you.

It's very easy to fall into NSFW territory with this, but I thought of something PG to become. I'm going to become a spatula and Simmie will use me to make pancakes!

The Story of Phil the Spatula:

Spoiler

He turned himself into a spatula. Funniest s*%$ I've ever seen.”

It's morningtime in the household and it's just about time for breakfast. I walk around the kitchen as the sunbeams come through the window. Simmie is upstairs combing her hair; she already promised breakfast. So I sit on the countertop and—because we can do whatever we want in our wonderland—I turn into a spatula and lay there still on the counter! I am made of sturdy but slightly bendy plastic. It's oddly relaxing. Now it's just time to sit there and wait.

I finish combing my hair and come down to the kitchen. I already know that Phil's the spatula on the table, and he knows that I know, but I'll pretend like I don't. It's just a little game we're playing. ;) I step into the kitchen and take out the pancake mix and start preparing it. I can't help looking at my little spatula and smiling.

It's very easy to keep still when you're a spatula. Although I don't have eyes I can still see as if my point of view was floating just above my plastic body. Simmie is very close to me and it's fun to watch her work, mixing the batter and pouring it into the pan.

Soon it's time to flip the pancakes for the first time. I reach down and pick it up. I think about how light and sturdy Phil feels in my hand.

Being a little spatula Simmie's hand feels very strong and I can feel my body bend slightly as she picks me up. This is really fun and I'm looking forward to what it feels like to flip pancakes.

I slide you under one of the pancakes and use you to flip it over. Does it hurt?

It doesn't actually. I can feel that the pan is very hot but it doesn't hurt me. I can feel the weight of the pancake on me and it's fun how the flick of your wrist causes me to turn the pancake over.

I'm glad it doesn't hurt. I'm having a blast too! I love cooking with you like this, is that weird? I have to flip over the pancakes many more times so I keep you in my hand and keep using you.

Even though it's technically your muscles doing all the work I feel like I'm getting good at this pancake flipping thing. A little bit of the batter is stuck to me but it's no big deal. It's fun hanging out here in your hand looking forward to the next pancake I get to flip! Even though I have no nose I can still smell the pancakes and they're delicious!

I'm very much looking forward to eating them! I cook them until they get to the perfect color and texture. I use you one more time to put the pancakes on a plate and bring them to a table, leaving you behind in the kitchen. Gosh, there are so many pancakes, I wonder if anyone will help me eat them? 😉

I relax on the counter for a minute before deciding my time as spatula is over and once again I am a human. I drop down off the counter and walk over to the kitchen table, sitting across from you ready to enjoy our delicious breakfast.

Hey sweetie! It's great to see you in the flesh again! 😉 (Ooh, I hope that wasn't too cheesy of a pun)

(Nah you know I love bad puns)

(Good! 😁) Now let's eat our breakfast.

This is delicious, Simmie! Thanks for cooking!

Thanks for helping!

It was nothing. No really, I just laid there, lol. Let me help you with the dishes.

I guess I can't say no to the help! So, uh, is that it?

I guess so. That was fun! We should try that again sometime. Maybe I'll be a garden shovel next.

Cool!

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.