Andromeda And I

-Andromeda-

Hello! I’ll introduce myself. I’m Ashley, and I only just started creating Andromeda yesterday. I’ll post my progress on here quite often, but excuse me if I forget.

So for several years, since I was about 12, I have wanted to have someone else in my mind with me. At the time, the reason wasn’t exactly clear to me as it is now. As it is, I discovered tulpas around a month ago. I was hooked right away, but I knew I should look in to it further, read guides, see others experiences, etc. I found many useful guides and I couldn’t wait any longer, so I’ve started!

At this time, Andromeda is a female with a human-like shape but she has elf ears and the ability to grow wings if she chooses. I am aware she will most likely deviate, and I welcome that. Without further ado, I will put my first and second sessions below.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Session 1

Date: Friday 19th March

I drew her form and started to make a model of her in my mind. This was over the course of the day, and I didn’t do much else for her as I knew I needed to set some time aside to properly visualise her.

Session 2

Date: Saturday 20th March

So today, I visualised her whole form and animated her to make sure it was stable. This took me 30-45 minutes as I had already made a base of her yesterday. I then made a cabin-like room to have as a place to meet her in our wonderland, and I started with her personality. I decided to keep it quite vague as I’d like her to be able to form her personality as she grows older, but I gave her a base. I did this by giving her jelly of different colours and explained them and how it would affect her. I then showed her different parts of the cabin and what they do. Then, I said that she could decide to have more of any jelly she wanted if she’d like and she can experiment with the things in there.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I have not had any reactions yet, par head pressure. But I am glad that she has already progressed this far and I’m aware that it takes a long time for more interpretable reactions, but this is okay as I am just glad she’s here and I am willing to help her in any way. I don’t mind if it takes a few weeks or a few years for her to be vocal, it does not change my view on her.

I hope I’m doing this right? I do not want to hinder her or harm her in any way, I want to nurture and support her.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this isn’t too long for a newbie. c:

Welcome, and it sounds like you're off to a great start! It is good that you're giving Andromeda plenty of room to form her own personality. The metaphor of the jelly is really interesting and cool; by making options for her to pick from you're giving her a great balance between guidance and choice. I like the cabin too--Simmie and I started out with a single room in our Wonderland, and we still hang out there sometimes! Overall I think you're off to a good start and Simmie and I are looking forward to your progress! (*Waves Hello*😁)

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2021 at 2:58 PM, September13 said:

Welcome, and it sounds like you're off to a great start! It is good that you're giving Andromeda plenty of room to form her own personality. The metaphor of the jelly is really interesting and cool; by making options for her to pick from you're giving her a great balance between guidance and choice. I like the cabin too--Simmie and I started out with a single room in our Wonderland, and we still hang out there sometimes! Overall I think you're off to a good start and Simmie and I are looking forward to your progress! (*Waves Hello*😁)

Wow! What a long time it has been…

Due to my own fault, Andromeda did not go very far. I have given tulpamancy a break and I am not starting anew! Maybe one day I’ll find a way to bring Andromeda back.. anyways, for now it is me and Ayla! I have stuck to the belief that she is sentient from the start and I’ve been getting head pressure today plus yes/no answers which I am deciding to believe are coming from her. I am fully prepared this time and ready to go! A bit unfortunate that I named my account Andromeda though… 

Oh hey! 😁 Really cool to see you again! It's too bad that you didn't get far with Andromeda, but tulpamancy doesn't always work out and that's okay! I wish all the best for you and Ayla! To echo what my host said a year and a half ago on your first go-round, it seems like you're off to a great start! Yes/no questions is a great way to get started with a new tulpa. As far as your account, you can always change your account name if you want!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!