Moments that make you feel nuts

Ganathon

I swear to god any time i EVER try to force at all my mom is right there saying, why aren't you talking? why are you so quiet??? (i have to do it all in my head because my moms there) Come up with a bunch of different excuses, (it would be VERY odd if i just randomly stated i was trying to get a response from the separate being in my head...) go to room, 5 minutes later, (mom) What are you doing in there?!! (me) Nothing! -.- (getting annoyed) try to be by myself to get some stuff done. Mom comes in AGAIN, and starts asking me all these questions and wondering if im depressed and stuff. O.o (me) nooooo.. She (reluctantly) leaves. Mutters to tulpa, WHAT!?! was I supposed to tell her i was nararating to a separate being inside my subconscious?!?! Ya im sure that would work. No mother, not depressed... mentally insane perhaps, ya, but depressed, of course not!!

It is not what you look at that matters, but what you see.

-Henry David Thoreau

;)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I had a moment like that before starting to create a tulpa. At the moment I didn't realize it, but afterwards I noticed that I talked out loud to myself about the hypothetical possibilities of weaponizing telekinesis for two hours while I was hiking.

I feel both uncomfortable and at home in this thread.

I think this sums up my feelings for this entire forum.

@Normalicy: Tell your mom you're taking up meditation or something.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm not sure the meditation angle will work very well. My friend's mom was doing something similar (he's making a tulpa, too). She kept asking him why he was staying alone in his room more often, etc. He said he was taking up meditation.

She started asking all kinds of questions, why, where did you hear about this, who told you to, yadda yadda. She was pretty wary of that.

Of course, your results may vary, so perhaps your mom will be fine with "meditation".

People have parents who get suspicious when their child is quiet for just five minutes?

Like, do you emit a high-pitched sound every moment you're aware of your surroundings or something?

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Why is this thread in questions and answers?

All it seems to be is a bunch of underage faggots trying to greentext their shitty "FEELS AND SPAGHETTI XD" stories.

>21

>underage

you're adorable.

>21

>underage

you're adorable.

I never said you were specifically. It was mostly directed towards all the ponyshits trying to greentext on a forum about sperging out in front of their parents/in class. This faggoty should be taken to /mlp/ or the general discussion section.

Tulpa name: Canaan.

Form: Silver haired,, golden-eyed female.

http://imgur.com/RD49Q http://imgur.com/NRNi4

Sentience: Yes

Working on: Narration and visualization.

Thread moved to offtopic. Not that it's not tulpa related, but it's really not moving anybody forward academically. In relationship to tulpa.

I swear to god any time i EVER try to force at all my mom is right there saying, why aren't you talking? why are you so quiet??? (i have to do it all in my head because my moms there) Come up with a bunch of different excuses, (it would be VERY odd if i just randomly stated i was trying to get a response from the separate being in my head...) go to room, 5 minutes later, (mom) What are you doing in there?!! (me) Nothing! -.- (getting annoyed) try to be by myself to get some stuff done. Mom comes in AGAIN, and starts asking me all these questions and wondering if im depressed and stuff. O.o (me) nooooo.. She (reluctantly) leaves. Mutters to tulpa, WHAT!?! was I supposed to tell her i was nararating to a separate being inside my subconscious?!?! Ya im sure that would work. No mother, not depressed... mentally insane perhaps, ya, but depressed, of course not!!

LOL like others are saying, either say you are taking up meditation, or tell her you're creating a sentient thoughtform hallucination. Your pick.

Why is this thread in questions and answers?

All it seems to be is a bunch of underage faggots trying to greentext their shitty "FEELS AND SPAGHETTI XD" stories.

Yeah, it kinda got off track and more about getting caught talking to your tulpa.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.