Rimworld Banter

Glaurung26

Hey everyone. My name is Darron and I'm a rimworld addict. ๐Ÿ˜…ย (hi Darron, me too! ๐Ÿ‘‹).

ย 

I wanted a place for anyone to share random screenies, share stories, banter, discuss game mods, etc. for Rimworld. ....I just forgot what in particular I wanted to ask....๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Um what mods you guys like, I guess? I run rimsaves (it's indispensable having save profiles) and the character editor all the time.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Did you see our run?

ย 

https://ashleybearhome.wordpress.com/2020/12/13/rimworld-three-sisters-and-a-bear-play-series-queen-of-the-north-s1e1/

ย 

[Ashley] I don't know if you'll get many hits here, but Rimworld is definitely worth checking out. It's the kind of game that's especially frustrating for new players, but it keeps drawing you back.

ย 

ย 

Yea I think I saw it at some point. I'll give it a proper read ๐Ÿ‘ If nothing else, Rimworld is great for spontaneously creating harrowing survival tales. I'm lame and usually chill in peaceful ๐Ÿ˜… though we turn on raids in some profiles that are more war centric. (Like Dark Eldar, Tribals and Medieval)

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

It's a girl!

ย 

I'm a momma! ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

Spoiler

20210427122753_1.thumb.jpg.d719a4c1511cbd11dec5b0d1a260284f.jpg20210427130223_1.thumb.jpg.48616ed018a82fdd9342570883cc9555.jpg

ย 

A teenage girl! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜–โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป With chemical fascination trait....*cries in first time father*

ย 

Good thing we have a dry colony.

ย 

They grow up so fast. I feel like I blinked and she was 14 already. *looks at mod settings* Oh, that makes sense. It's set to born at 14. Oh well at least she can work now.

ย 

Good, my back is sore from carrying her around for 45 days, now she can carry me! ๐Ÿคฃ (Rimworld preggers is 45 games days, 3/4 of a game year)

We'll post if anything fun happens. ๐Ÿค—

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

It's Children, School and Learning, I think.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Why does every Rimworld campaign turn into Breaking Bad? It's like Tynan wants me to become a humanskin fedora-wearing drug kingpin. Also 40 animals isn't enough. Have another 10 boars.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]