Valori needs some stimuli to talk ...

So, our Little needs some stimuli because Aalk has gotten kind of attached to her but we don't know how to give it to her. Maybe some conversation starters or even just the smallest of ice breakers would help. We can't get her to talk to any of us, so maybe we could get her to open up to one of you?

Edited by Ranger
Modified title to be more specific

Toby - Host - They/Xe/He ( Non-binary / Rosboy ) - 14

Hex - In Development / Tulpae - They/He ( Non-binary / Demiboy / Genderfaun ) - 15 

1 hour ago, BearBaeBeau said:

What's her stats? Age since creation? Vocality? Form? Does she not talk at all or just with certain people?

Her age since creation has been the same- 6. Vocality hasn't been a problem up until now. She talks to everyone, that's why we realized there was a problem.

Toby - Host - They/Xe/He ( Non-binary / Rosboy ) - 14

Hex - In Development / Tulpae - They/He ( Non-binary / Demiboy / Genderfaun ) - 15 

• Ranger changed the title to Valori needs some stimuli to talk ...

[Ranger] Ice breakers may not be the best thing because you may get "I don't know" or silence as a response. I think it's more effective to use ice breaker questions as a list of topics you can show her. For example, instead of "What's your faviorite color?" or "What's your favorite band?", show her some colors or listen to some music from bands you listen to and see how she reacts to those.

[Duck] I'm not a little, but I'm age regressed. I get less vocal when I'm frustrated. Is she stressed or angry?