Does your tulpa's religion differ from yours?

Bambam

I'm curious because my tulpa claims she can see my conscious forming in my brain and can alter it (she does this all the time) so therefore she has definitive proof that there is no afterlife. Just curious if you have a religion that differs from your tulpa's and if so can you give me details?

People can interpret things however they want. She is interpreting her experience and she could be right, but she could also be wrong.

We're mostly Agnostic now, but SheShe and Bear are Syncretist. I only care about what affects me, so if there was an all knowing all loving god, then let me talk to him. I have a few bones to pick with him.

I believe in God and I pray to him. My host is Agnostic. I wouldn't call myself a very religious person and I don't have very sophisticated ideas; but I believe there just has to be something out there. I don't really mind that Phil doesn't believe in God; knowing him he's overanalyzed the concept to hell and back and come up with some "Well yes but actually no" explanation for whether or not God exists. 🙄😛 But I appreciate that he has an open mind when it comes to my beliefs, and I pray over him often. 🙏

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 1 month later...

To me I'm  different  now from before .

For example  " religion  said we are here to know God &  worship  him "

But that doesn't  work with young age death for babies or mental  babies  illness , they don't experience God the same we do .

I still pray to God , but it's  just  for my desires  , I'm  not go far more than  my desire  only to manifest. 

on the aspect of there being god(s) i am an agnostic but on existence, life and death, and the reason for things happening i am only believe what make sense to me which in turn i guess makes me a syncretist. I would say the same with Terra but she still young but basically thinks the same as me on what makes sense and is logical.

Yes. Host identifies as atheist Pagan. (It's complicated.) Tulpa is a lapsed Catholic.

Host was raised in a (secular) Lutheran Protestant country to boot, so has no experience with Catholicism whatsoever. 😆

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

Agnostic I guess. I'm not firmly against the idea of God or divinity, I just don't think it exists and don't see any evidence or hint or rumor of it to my satisfaction. I'm more against organized religious institutions, historically I feel they've done more harm than good, particularly when they touch politics. I think personal faith and belief can be very helpful and even on the community level I see it do a lot of good with charity and bringing people closer together. 

Jaina hasn't really said much on it. I think she keeps a lot of her closest thoughts to herself that don't involve me. That being said she encourages me to keep an open mind and be available to change. I value perspective greatly. I've been reassessing some of views on the universe lately and comparing my viewpoint with that of a universal god. Eternity, the birth of the universe, nature, laws of physics, dimensions, etc. Still just the beginning of a thought. I wonder if maybe a little gentle nudging from Jaina is at play, though she would never admit it.

J: 😉

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

I believe I have a soul. Even if Phil "thought me up" as it were, I still believe God gave me a soul to make me a complete person. 🙂

Edited by TurboSimmie
typo

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

[Ranger] I want to go with unaffiliated, mostly because I don't put tons of thought into the question if there is a God or not. I have thought about it before, my headmates Gray and Chrome think about it a lot. I just didn't sit down and really think about it, I don't really care that much right now.

[Chrome] I believed in the concept of a Christian God, but my faith has been tested lately and I don't know what to believe now. I don't know if I want to embrace being agnostic, reject the idea there even could be a God, or something else. In a perfect world I do like the idea of a Christian like God existing, someone who is good natured even if He has some flaws.

I have tried to study Christianity and read the Bible, but I found my efforts frustrate me. The more research I do, the more contradictions I find myself hung up on. I don't mind the idea of visiting a church (post pandemic), I am curious about the experience I could have.

[Gray] I'm agnostic. I don't know if Gods are real or not, but I don't think we can prove they're not real. I like the idea of a Gaia like God better than other types because that makes more sense to me. I don't think it really matters though, I don't believe in a "wrong" religion.

Stone: Cloud, MC, and I are all agnostic atheists, but Betty is harder to pin down.

Betty: I haven't thought about religion much (and gee I wonder why ^^^) but I don't rule out the spiritual necessarily. I believe I had a spiritual experience late last year. I don't attribute it to anything specifically, but that's how I felt. I might look into it more, but that's difficult to do when you feel like the rest of your system would disapprove, even if they're not mean about it.

Someday