Tulpamancy Phenomena that are answered by Spiritual knowledge

Starting off, on this fourm, I don't see much of anyone knowing much about/having experience with (what those not "the know" call)  metaphysical practices.

So, as a disclaimer, I'll have to explain a few very foreign concepts to some of you out there, I'll put the pieces together, then leave it amongst your discussion and answer some questions anyone may have! 

First, I'd need to tell you of my experience in spiritual knowledge through meditation, having knowledge from transmissions, deep past life hypnosis meditations, and my personal energy readings that I offer. There are plenty of resources online, with very beautiful souls here educating you about universal truths! Like always, I encourage to look deeper and ask yourself questions. I'd like to to start off with one question.

What is existence?

Well simply put, existence is an experience to be perceived. With that we call it consciousness. With every event, occurrence, and happenstance, you know of, you always are. You are experiencing a certain perspective of many in the omniverse. Everything has a perspective, much like how there are angles and places to put a camera. Moving along, we can use this knowledge to move to our next query. 

What is existence made out of? As school has taught you, it's made out of energy, movement, and vibration. You can easily see this as time passes through, things changing. Take your mother for instance, she once came here on earth as a child, slowly, as time goes in motion, she grows older. There are a variety of ways you may know this, with space being potential energy as well as time (the execution) is kinetic. For the sake of some concepts, I'll be using energy and vibration very interchangeably. Vibration can be described as a certain conceivable thought, point, a concept (space) that is occurring again (time). With the basic physics worked out (that you already have basic knowledge on beforehand) you can see how we also are applicable with this knowledge.

What do we know?

Now, this is more personal and requires you to look more within to find the answers you came here to find. As you read, take some time with yourself and your inner being.

1. Who are you? Why and what let you to identify this way
2. What is existence to you in a physical sense
3. Recall a memory before you were you?
4. Is there more to this world than what you've seen?
5. Why do you think you're here? Think back to your earliest memory and retrace your steps.
6. Think of all the hardships in your life, and how you changed because of them. How do you feel about your younger self?
7. Look around your surroundings, observe your thoughts and reactions. Identify each when it happens
8. What do you like? What do you love? Imagine something you don't know you would like.

Taking all your answers, the information I provided, we can fully plunge ourselves into the deep understanding with what reality is in essence.

All in all your reality is created by your energy in which, like magnets, attract similar people, places, occurrences and situations resonating with that same frequency. Think like radio signals and frequencies.  And you can see that with certain aspects of your life contain a certain pattern, caused by one another of the same energy, which is also frequent energy in of itself. 

In order to experience this reality or frame of existence, you exist on the same frequency to have that experience

As a side note for those aware: With research, documents, phenomenon, and experiences of shifting, tulpas, and astral projection being experienced all over the planet as of recently, we're waking up to the aspects of life that the collective has shamed and labeled to not be true, despite the evidence, conclusive unclassified federal documents, being present, and clear as day to many. It's a paradigm shift not all of us seem to be ready for. Unknown to many, these "practices" have been known to us for a very long time on earth. But in the recent few centuries, we've been looking in the wrong direction, lies have been spread, and social norms have wormed it's way into our brains.

With that said, before moving foreword, I'd like you to clear your mind, release expectations, beliefs, and whatever have you to listen to what I will say. It will get bumpy, and yes, at this point I'm aware some of you think I'm on thin ice brimming to what you say is conspiracy commentary. Open your mind, you'll have to release what you have now to bring in the new, right? (Stick with me, we'll get through this)

Existence is commonly separated through dimensions, to explain that concept, I suggest watching on or two of the following videos!

With that said, you exist on a variety of planes of existences, your thoughts are ways to process, and transmute energy. Everything in this universe has already happened in the grand scheme of things, and as such, as we "create" we are in reality experiencing a specific energy. We sought out for it, we had the image, the time, the space in our minds, the energy. And it came to us. (To cut this short, because I had accidentally submitted before finishing, I could possibly answer questions, and see your thoughts below before we continue! Especially because this is/was a rough draft of the complete comprehensive explanation.)

Edited by Flane
Accidental Submission

(edited)

Woops! Was in the works, but I accidentally submitted. One second you all!

Well, Feel free to discuss what I have already provided, I'll be modifying it in a few hours from now.

Edited by Flane

On 4/28/2021 at 7:22 PM, Flane said:

1. Who are you? Why and what let you to identify this way
2. What is existence to you in a physical sense
3. Recall a memory before you were you?
4. Is there more to this world than what you've seen?
5. Why do you think you're here? Think back to your earliest memory and retrace your steps.
6. Think of all the hardships in your life, and how you changed because of them. How do you feel about your younger self?
7. Look around your surroundings, observe your thoughts and reactions. Identify each when it happens
8. What do you like? What do you love? Imagine something you don't know you would like.

I think what resonates with me most here is: why are you having the experience you are having now?

If I could put myself in the perspective of my higher self before choosing to come here, I have to imagine that I could have chosen any number of scenarios. Perhaps I could see the hardships I would have to face, but not how I would handle them or what the outcomes would be.

There have been many tragedies and triumphs in my life, I am at what you could call a save point, perhaps a calm before he storm or maybe I've done everything and I'm in my happily ever after, waiting for death. Is this endgame or just a pause after the first act?

If I were to represent my life in classical fiction writing, I would say character development was rich, the drive to succeed was there and you could relate to the character, but this character currently lacks a passion or an obsession or motivation to get to the next objective. The story is incomplete because the character is too comfortable at his current stage. What story puts a character through formulaic hell, then places them in heaven only to drag them back to hell? You could say I'm currently at my happy ending, but excuse me, I haven't even lived half my expected life yet. Seems like a waste of what could be an epic tale if I stopped here.

Though it's true that characters can proceed through their arcs without achieving old age or even middle age, there's always room for a sequel. Consider the Hobbit by Tolkien, he reached 111 and beyond. There are giant swaths of his life where he just lived, but why is that necessary? Every detail of a character's story must be valuable or the author wouldn't bother to tell it. Am I in a montage right now? I have the energy and will to start the next act, and that makes the most sense to me for the sake of a story, I had a good respite from danger and I'm ready to slay the dragon before it's too late. 

Putting it that way, the tragedy would be to become complacent and live a happy life until the end of my days. I'm not the type that is satisfied with happily ever after when there's so much potential in a character. 

Bah, perhaps I'm too apathetic, or perhaps I shouldn't squander this respite with dreams of hardship, but given the pace of my life until this point, to have it become a static heavenly happily ever after makes no sense. It's like an unfinished painting, one that was painted with passion then suddenly forgotten.

So, the true test would be to see what happens next. If my higher self chose a path for this life, took a slice out of the multiverse and placed this instance on play, I think he would want to get the most out of it. It wouldn't do to fill half the life with passion and intensity, pain, joy, hardship and triumph then let it settle like the silt in a stagnant pond. So if there is something metaphysical here, I should expect the next act to start soon. If not, then I will have a relatively easy life from here on out, and there is no god. After what I've overcome, I can't even imagine anything that I could be faced with now to phase me, so it better be something truly horrifying.

Death himself couldn't perturb me, I already expect to see him some day, so that's not it.

Edited by BearBaeBeau