Suggestion: Tulpa Blog forum section

DreamCloud

Not necessary, can go under general discussion, as this forum doesn't have enough people to need a whole nother board for such indulgence.

The fact of the matter is this forum is too dead to have more than just a general and an off topic. The community is too slow and small to have tons of boards, which are gonna make it feel more empty than it is. If you want something more personal, make a blog elsewhere and put it in your sig.

I think FAQ is right. This forum would look awfully empty, if it would be too big. Maybe later, when will be more people here. Also. We have Tumblr for this, so there's no real reason.

On second thought, this would be nice to have a thread with our tulpas categorized, in certain format. For example in 15-20 fields. This would be nice for research purpose.

• 3 weeks later...

There should be one pinned thread with a link to the google docs as well as a link to chupi's blog list. Possibly with other things for people to get an overview of other's tulpas.

[Note: Opinions]

A link to chupi's blog list is already in the Links section of the website.

I can put the google docs thing in the Resources or Links section if I can find a suitable title and if I can have a copy of it (I know it's floating around, I just don't have a link).

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png