I have a question.If you think your tulpa is just in your head.Vs you thinking they are literal beings.Does that make you respect them less?

• 1 month later...

We actually have an inside joke about this. For the longest time, we had a host who told other headmates that "you just live inside my head", and therefore aren't as real. When we had a host change, our new host would often joke that we just lived in their head, to which our gatekeeper's response was always "no, you live in my head". We notice that usually hosts have all the power, and the other headmates are seen as living in their head, but for us our gatekeeper has all the power, so we joke he's the host because of that and we live in his head, although he rarely fronts.

We found for us we respect each other more by thinking we all live in the same head that belongs to all of us. Since we are literal people who exist too. We just happen to share a body in the outer world.

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.