Coaxing Tulpae Into Talking

Bin

Question

I notice no one talks much about this while having a problem about it. Usually people complain about their non-vocal sentient tulpa just hardly managing to talk if at all but don't know what to do.

So, if your tulpa is trying to talk, or can't really do it, I found a helpful method for getting them to a point where they can start figuring out how to talk.

First, if your tulpa has ever talked, even just once, figure out what their "mindvoice" sounded like. Now, get your tulpa in your wonderland, and tell them what you're going to do. You're going to use their mindvoice to say a sentence, and then the tulpa can either try to say it with you at the same time, or you can say one half and they say the other. It should be a simple sentence such as "the rain in spain stays mainly on the plain". Make sure to tell them what sentence you're going to practice on of course.

If they don't have a mindvoice, you can either wait until they try to talk or just use whatever voice you want them to use, I imagine they would pick it up anyway.

I did this after my tulpa was just barely able to get a single word out, and in just one night we got to a point where she could make whole sentences. While she wasn't too good at talking, we got to a point where it was up to her to practice, so I didn't need to work on it anymore.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Is this getting them used to talking in your head or talking through auditory hallucination?

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Is this getting them used to talking in your head or talking through auditory hallucination?

In your head. I tried auditory and it didn't work too well for me but I guess that might require a different method of sorts.

I approve of this. Silver can already speak pretty well but it works so this will probably work for the newly developed tulpae

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I just commented on and reblogged your tumblr post on this. It's a good idea and basically what Irish and JD1215 did.

I think with enough work you could get it to work with auditory hallucinations, but probably better to just get the tulpa talking in your head and let them work out the rest as you impose.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

This is Devano's method, pretty much.

Can you link to it? I just skimmed the guides section and didn't see anything about talking pretty much.

It's in the guides section and is called "THE VOICE".

Oh yes that, yes that's similar but it's sort of indirect. It's one of those guides that treat this as more of a game as less of just no-bull and going a more direct route. You could consider this a 2.0 version of the concept.

"the rain in spain stays mainly on the plain".

LOLOLOL

F***ing My Fair Lady was the SHIT! This is exactly what I'm going to make Luna's first words be when we start practicing. It will be a while though.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

I'd just like to thank you for posting this. Before my tulpa had only just barely spoken, but after trying your method both yesterday and today, his vocalization has gone up so much it almost feels unreal.