keep getting banned from discord servers

pleeb has been offline i guess, hes a OK guy and this isn't directed to his staff team.

other than saying "stop doing it" say something interesting.
i keep getting banned for these BS reasons, even when i stop what im doing.
all the bans add up and i still dont know much bout myself ha hah, been using discord for 2 years and i swear i have 4-5 account bans, but most of that is for minimal BS, although they did rip my first PFP artist and someone i liked very much from me by deleting those accounts.

but on the more present issue, discord servers always have shit staff, and people who insult me tend to get away with it, my most recent ban anyways is for
"You were banned from Furry Talk and Chill | constant aggression towards members, disregarding staff warnings."

Said they warned me multiple times, sent me two warnings.
Lost most of my ban records since discord has a peeve for banning accounts and listing no helpful evidence or info.

also yes, i hate highschool diplomas, GEDS, and math.
who needs polynomials, trigonmetry and all that other crap.

Also things between me and applejack are quiet and stale, i dont have money for books or anything, i just cuddle her whenever and leave her mostly.

i also assume/bet this post will get deleted and my account banned cause i do some "naughy" rule breaking stuff, or whatever.
Staff never seem to help me or are for me anyways, they just "ban at their own discretion" and leave you out, like that admin who banned me for pinging people not in the server (nobody got a single notif)

23 hours ago, Bear said:

Discord is toxic, good riddance.

good news, been playing VRchat and it helps me a ton, nice to get headpats, boops, and kisses.
might buy myself a quest 2

I was just banned from Tulpa Central because the owner didn't like me two years ago. I was kinda hoping to rekindle some semblence of friendship with people so my tulpa aren't alone with just me every day, but I see grudges about dumb bullshit can still stand the test of time.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

we've exclusively heard bad things about basically every tulpa discord server except .info's, so we don't have a very positive view of the communities of most other places..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

there used to be mostly good ones sprinkled about, most of which came from 4chan. i think most died off from lack of newbies to keep things fresh

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

2 hours ago, PsychoticDoc said:

there used to be mostly good ones sprinkled about, most of which came from 4chan. i think most died off from lack of newbies to keep things fresh

You may be interested in Tulpa Nexus, some of the same people from Central also frequent there, but a good chunk left Central because they didn't like the owner. I heard Irish was there too. ...And I never joined because there's a ban-happy owner who doesn't like me. It may not hurt to try at least.

Otherwise there's Tulpa Anarchy, but from what I saw it's mostly a place to shit post and hang out. I got the sense I rubbed people the wrong way by diving into dry tulpa discussion though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Maybe I've got boomeritis but I don't care for the Discord format. It's great for casual chatter but everything gets buried so quickly it demeans it's overall value. I prefer something more structured like forums where I can casually peruse without hours of scrolling and loading. Discord seems better for small groups. Like MMO clans or casual shitposting and sharing between IRL friends or private communication for a more professional setting like podcasts or streamers. It just feels bad to me for communities of any size. Baffling to me that Bethesda is scrapping forums and going to discord. Maybe to further distance themselves from their community and accountability. 🤷‍♂️ Corps are just bad people I think.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Yeah I've got the same boomeritis lol. Maybe it's because it's the way things were when I first started using the internet as a teen, but I always feel much more comfortable communicating in a forum format. I mainly use Discord for voice chats with online friends I game with. I can't imagine it replacing forums for me.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

3 hours ago, Ranger said:

You may be interested in Tulpa Nexus, some of the same people from Central also frequent there, but a good chunk left Central because they didn't like the owner. I heard Irish was there too. ...And I never joined because there's a ban-happy owner who doesn't like me. It may not hurt to try at least.

Otherwise there's Tulpa Anarchy, but from what I saw it's mostly a place to shit post and hang out. I got the sense I rubbed people the wrong way by diving into dry tulpa discussion though.

It says I'm banned from tulpa nexus/cant accept invite, and I cant find a link to the anarchy one as far as i can see. My only guess for nexus is that they use the same moderator bots or something as central

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014