Tulpa Appreciation Day

TurboSimmie

Tulpa Appreciation Day  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Tulpa Appreciation Day?

• Yes!
    • No
    • Meh

I have always personally felt awkward about tulpa/host appreciation themes, but I don't see the harm in having one. I voted meh because I didn't have the option to vote no opinion.

8-8 would be funny for me, Gray's hexcode is #888888.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Tulpa Appreciation Day has some support! 😁

On 6/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ranger said:

I have always personally felt awkward about tulpa/host appreciation themes, but I don't see the harm in having one. I voted meh because I didn't have the option to vote no opinion.

That's why I want it to be a low key thing and not make a huge deal about it so that people don't feel like they have to take part if they don't want to. And "meh" is kind of like "no opinion" I guess.

On 6/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ranger said:

8-8 would be funny for me, Gray's hexcode is #888888.

A nice coincidence!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so, Phil and I have been talking about this off and on over the last couple weeks, and we decided we are going to celebrate TAD, and we invite anyone to celebrate along with us if you want to! 😁 We've been working together to create a list of ideas and ways to celebrate. Feel free to add to our list!

• Create a list, long or short as you want, of things you love about your tulpa(s). You can share it or keep it private between you and them.
  • Create art for your tulpa! Make them a drawing, poem, song, or anything like that that they'd enjoy! Alternatively, create art with your tulpa!
  • Set aside extra time that day (or even the whole day) to spend time with your tulpa. If you can, go on a fun day trip to somewhere they'd enjoy! 
  • Treat your tulpa to an extra pleasant sensory experience. Eat their favorite food, listen to their favorite music, basically reproduce their favorite sights, sounds, tastes, touches, smells, for them to enjoy!
  • Give them a gift; whether it be an IRL gift or something in the wonderland. If you have multiple tulpas, they can give each other gifts as well!
  • Treat them to an extra special wonderland adventure! Something beyond what you normally do with them in the wonderland.
  • Post in Bear's Tulpa Appreciation Thread and tell the community what you love about your tulpa!
  • Pamper them inside the wonderland! Use your imagination to treat them like royalty!
  • Try to help them learn a new ability or try a new forcing technique, just to see what happens!
  • If your tulpa is a bit shy, you can use this day to introduce them to the world! (Only if they're comfortable, of course)
  • Try a fun game with your tulpa!

And remember fellow tulpas, 8-8 is Host Appreciation Day so that's when we give it all back to our hosts! 😎

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

This is a lovely idea. 

(funny Tulpa appreciation day is a few day apart from my b-day)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! 🥳 Hm 🤔 got plans to think up.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]