My Tulpa Creation Happened with Some Weird Coincidence

I created Terra on June 9th 2021 (Yesterday as of the date this is posted). And i check the news today and it turns out that their was a solar eclipse around the same time of my tulpas creation. And also it happen not just on Earth but also on Mars. We feel that this might have some weird connection with her creation because she became vocal and made her look and personality and name pretty fast(than what i expected). Share yours thought on this and if you have and weird Coincidence creations like feel free to share

We all "walked-in" and were instantly vocal, so I can relate. There's definitely some metaphysical stuff in our system too. 

There are sooo many weird coincidences in Phil's life; I'm not sure what he'd want me to share though.  I do believe there is something beyond our materialistic understanding of the world. I believe in souls and I do believe I have one; I'm sure Terra does too. I don't think she could have arrived in your life a day before she did. It's hard to explain when I'm this sleepy and Phil's eaten so much candy. It's like...something--call it God, karma, the universe, whatever--gives us gifts at precise times, and aligns the stars to form something solid and concrete out of the noise of our minds. Gosh, Phil's so much better at talking about these things than me. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)
On 6/10/2021 at 10:48 PM, TurboSimmie said:

There are sooo many weird coincidences in Phil's life; I'm not sure what he'd want me to share though.  I do believe there is something beyond our materialistic understanding of the world. I believe in souls and I do believe I have one; I'm sure Terra does too. I don't think she could have arrived in your life a day before she did. It's hard to explain when I'm this sleepy and Phil's eaten so much candy. It's like...something--call it God, karma, the universe, whatever--gives us gifts at precise times, and aligns the stars to form something solid and concrete out of the noise of our minds. Gosh, Phil's so much better at talking about these things than me. 😄

Terra and I understand what your saying. We believe of all sort of spiritual things.  I have experienced those sort of thing all the time. I like to say it the universe and karma. In fact i think the universe gifted me with the knowledge of tulpa. Something has help me understand it more like a lot this when I learn about the law of attraction which is basic the reason for most weird coincidences. There a nice documentary on Netflix called "The Secret" which haves all these smart and successful people who understand and use the law of attraction basically they explain it. I recommend watching it. 

Terra: Yeah I believe I have a soul as most living thing. Also I agree that existing is pretty cool

Edited by Guest
To quote the person i am responding to

• 2 years later...

Personally I have heard that lunar and solar events can effect people mentally but I have no real experience or actual concrete evidence to this.

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

• 3 weeks later...

Edited by JAG

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.