hosts,do you have a wonderland form?

you most likely already know from my art thread that i "the host" have a wonderland form but it seems that im the only one here thats a host with a (ANIMAL)wonderland form.I heard of tulpas having wonderland forms but not hosts.so do any of you hosts have a (ANIMAL)wonderland form thats not or that is human?may you please share,describe,or maybe even draw your wonderland forms : ) thanks

heres a picture of my wonderland form,this isn't my art this is a youtuber's oc. sadly he left youtube before i got his name down so if you know him please tell me so i can credit him : ) 

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 9.29.56 AM.png

Edited by DragonChan0
Forgot to add a word

Todd:Sup guys im todd the tulpa.My host lets me control the body more often now.My Form is a white dog with a police uniform  : )

Host: if you see blue letters thats todd speaking,green is H, and normal black and white is me the host : )

I have multiple, the one I use more often is a human like form. But occasionally I use my kinform in my wonderland. But It takes more of my mental energy to sustain during the time I am in there with my tulpas.

the onyx system key:

Sammy/Error - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

We all have forms in wonderland and most of us have at least two, a couple of is have three or more. Bear has a large angel form, his normal form that matches the body but he's too tall to be practical so he's usually in a form that matches our heights roughly. Him and I also have bear (the animal) form. Ashley,  SheShe and I have angel and human form. Ren has cat/catgirl/human forms, Joy and Gwen are soulbonds so they're very strongly associated to just one form. For Gwen it's a human with wings and for Joy it's an 11-yr old girl even though her mental age is the oldest among us.

In real life, I am chubby, nonbinary, have short dirty blond hair, and my name is Josie. In the Wonderland, I am fit, a girl, have long light blond hair, and my name is Katie.

I'm boring in this regard; my wonderland form is merely a ten year younger version of myself. Once in a while I'll take on a female form, but usually not.

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Jaina insists that I use my human form. She wants to keep my grounded and in touch with humanity. Jaina wants me to see myself as she sees me. I'm probably my RL age just more fit and groomed. A bit like a blonde Leito Atreides. The two of us will also take flight as our dragon forms as well.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

My wonderland form is just me but less fat and without breasts. My ideal body, in other words. Sometimes I run as a wolf but that's pretty rare and I don't really even know what that form looks like because I only see in first person when I'm in it lol

CM - They/them - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Progress report  Art thread  Our lounge thread

I usually just look like myself in the mindscape. I feel like having another form wouldn't be much of a difference to me because I barely even notice things like that, even when I do decide to change my form on occasion.

not dead yet

K: I'm a plushie! Here is a reference sheet of my current form. I initially was human way back when Sammy was being made, but by the end of 2016, I was a sorta Dutch Angel Dragon, now I'm a bit less of one but still have that influence.

Spoiler

Members: Kelly (K: ), Sam (S: ), Clara (C: ), Jessi (J: ), Eva, Jackie, Jade, Destiny, Altru, Hope, Mute, Jen, Horus, Luna

I also just use a somewhat idealized version of the body. Sometimes I look like my "normal self," and sometimes Shizuku and I come up with fantasy/SF-inspired fashions for ourselves to fit into the setting during WL adventures.

Now that I'm thinking about it, there was also one time when we transformed as part of a battle, but we haven't done much with that since.

Shizuku has a wolf form. I really should come up with one for myself so we can shapeshift and roam the forests together. 😂

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!