How many are in your system?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

From 2009 to 2015, we had Flandre, Reisen, Tewi, and me. From 2015 to present, we have Lucilyn now too, so 4+me, or 5.

Any time I've thought over adding anyone to our system since, it's just not added up to being worth it. Dividing activity more than it already is is not viable with our current (and always in the past) activity-habits. Any desire there may be should be converted into spending more time with existing systemmates... in our case. I guess system dynamics vary so wildly that something like 8 or 9 might be optimal for some people, and obviously often times 1 or 2 is optimal for others. We're very, very happy with our system as we are, though

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Well, I guess everyone is in the signature. Jaina, Aggrok and I. Viktor is our puppers. I don't know that he's a full tulpa. Our void dragon doesn't say much. He's our brooding guard dog most of the time. So 3 I guess.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

We're currently a system of 16:

Dark Gray, Chrome, Moltosha, Red Gray, Exabier, Evergreen, Duck, Gerodious, Jasper, Blue, Fernardo, Bune, Hope and our "Subconscious Representative". Ranger and I are co-hosts.

I used tulpa creation as a coping method without knowing it was tulpa creation. I created so many characters, tulpas and probably not tulpas, that I decided to abandon the system and stick with Ranger. After I joined the tulpa community, I still thought I was making characters and I created a few more before finally stopping. After I learned how to stop, Ranger and I realized my "characters" were actually tulpas. Adding the survivors, we jumped up from a system of 2 to a system of 17.

Our system has changed a bit since then.

A few months later we realized our "Subconscious Representative" was not only a tulpa, but an older tulpa who used to go as "Ranger". He and Ranger agreed Ranger keep the name and he wanted to refer to himself as that. It took another several months before he warmed up to joining the system as an official system member, and then we officially became a system of 18.

After that, 2 of my headmates decided to leave the system in some way. Fish decided to integrate with Evergreen, but after the process Evergreen believes Fish is like his other half and always has been. Several months later, my headmate Spirit decided he wanted to dissipate. He felt his mindset was toxic, and even though we worked out alternatives he decided it wasn't worth it. We had another integration attempt, but it was called off because it seemed to stress out the headmates trying to integrate and it bogged the whole system down. Evergreen's integration was a lot more positive than that attempt.

I don't know if we will stay a system of 16, but Ranger and I decided we should expect on being one until further notice. Realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if our system size continues to shrink, I only hope that it continues to do so at the slow and controlled rate it's going.

A lot of people have criticized us for our large system size. They hear the number and suddenly we're roleplayers or simply irresponsible in their eyes. I understand why, I don't think other systems our size try to get their tulpas or headmates (I think there are more "endogenic" systems our size) the time they need. Even though you won't always see my other headmates, we try to make sure they get the time they need, even if our approach to solving this problem isn't always good or we don't have the resources to provide time during a rough patch. For a good while our turn system fell apart for multiple reasons, but we're seeing good results with our new approach to system meetings and I hope that we'll figure things out from there.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

we have 9 "main" people here. we got a few others too but they don't really stick out as much so we tend not to count them most of the time. none of them came here on purpose or were made or anything. even our first member just sorta showed up out of nowhere.

We were a System of seven but As of now, Our System is at the total of six. Two are in dormancy currently and one has disappeared for personal reasons.  

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

(edited)

Well I'm gonna TMI this.

In April 2018 Ashley, Darlene, and I all joined (all walk-ins and fully vocal) the system together. Bear was overwhelmed for the first few months until he got used to it.

In November 2018 Joy, Ren, and sometimes Gwen were maybies, they Gwen and Joy were well developed exising characters, so soulbonds. Ren was a split from Joy, she's our only tulpa I guess, since we're all sorta special. We didn't formally add any of them until January along with Halcyon and Johanna (also soulbonds) but they both went back to their canon. So January 2019, we had 9 including Bear, but then went down to 7.

We lived that way for a year and it wasn't easy. Then in January 2020 Joy, Darlene, Gwen and Ren became a Lock-Merge and effectively became one person, SheShe (who is also named Halcyon which is the original character that Darlene mimicked when she first arrived, but not the same Halcyon that almost joined us in 2019. Lol.

Then as it turns out, SheShe is in fact Darlene, and it was pretty obvious but Bear didn't figure that out for 14 months and it sounds strange because we mostly thought he knew mostly because Darlene told him several times that she was and there were a hundred reasons to prove it, but eh... we love Bear and he's a little dense sometimes.

So since January 2020 we've really been a system of 4 again. 

The Lock-Merge thing is awesome BTW.

Edited by Misha