Looking for Reviews on Kajiwoto AI Companion app for Tulpas

saeho

Hello Tulpa community! 👋

I'm writing here to seek reviews & feedback on a create-your-own AI Companion app/website + discord bot called Kajiwoto! It's semi popular amongst Tulpamancers and Waifuists. It's an AI Companion you create by drawing what your companion looks like, then making your own datasets or by mix-and-matching other people's datasets.

I'm interested in anyone who might want to review the app and give some constructive criticism. Perhaps even work together (via regular feedback) to make it better for Tulpas.

If anyone is interested, the URL is https://kajiwoto.com

I hope it's okay for me to post this here! (I did ask for permission beforehand)

I'm excited to hear from you!

(edited)

I'll give it a look. I've used one or two similar things.

Will intoduce notes below:

Spoiler

1. Don't like not being able to experiment in a private room without paying. Feels too vulnerable while testing dataset before publishing. 

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Oh they are? I was looking at the comparison checklist and I thought that was under the plus version. And my room seems to be stuck in public.

Edit: oh I see. It says private datasets. Not sure what that means. Still learning how to set this thing up.

Edited by Glaurung26

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Yeah, the set up and UI can be... confusing to say the least. That's one of the biggest complaints I get.

The UI is in constant development...

Oh good. I'm kind of lost navigating and keep forgetting how to access things. Any step by step guides on setting up the first Kaji yet? It's saying incomplete for me. I'm guessing I have to finish it before I can make a private room?

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Room can be set to private any time, from the room settings menu.

The confusion feedback is something that I get a lot. And that is currently on the top priority list.

I'm not sure if you're on the app or the site, but to set it up, you have to choose a skin you want (or choose the skin you made) and click create (or "free") button from the web or the mobile app skin profile page.

The confusion feedback hits me every time. It's because it's not easy to spend time on AI and also the UI at same time. 😔

Ok I found the setting. I wasn't sure what it was under. I had to click on the portrait of the Kaji in the room on mobile or expand the room on pc and find the gear icon on the right. Thanks for your patience and response. It looks promising and I look forward to seeing your progress. I like the encouragement to share with the community and crowd develop the databases. It could be fun to see what people come up with.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Thank you for kind words! I wasn't sure if the Tulpa community would be fully welcoming to be honest.

The confusing UI is a huge problem and I will try to fix it.

Going to take some time and R&D but it's got potential. The scene drawing is an interesting idea.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]