Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation

Abvieon

Question

(edited)

Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation

Backup Link

Creating a tulpa doesn’t have to take a long time, and it doesn’t have to be filled with obstacles.

This guide’s main purpose is to help you create a tulpa relatively quickly while avoiding issues and roadblocks along the way. I have noticed many people giving up or progressing slowly with their tulpa’s development for reasons that can be remedied with just a bit of extra knowledge. My hope is that this guide will help that happen a little less often. 

A large part of what tends to cause slow progress in tulpa creation is incomplete knowledge of what you’re getting yourself into, or not enough preparation. Many people get preoccupied and distracted with things that could have been practiced before starting to create their tulpa, instead of afterwards. You will be encouraged to get some of the hardest parts out of the way before and soon after you start creating your tulpa, rather than stumbling through certain unnecessary aspects of trial and error later on in the process. You will preemptively build a strong mindset and foundation for your tulpa to grow from instead of piecing it together after you’ve already begun trying to get your tulpa to “come to life.” This guide is based on what I’ve learned from my own experiences and about 7 years of observations of what does and doesn’t work well for others.

A few things to keep in mind while reading this guide:

As you could probably tell due to its length, this guide is not for those who are looking for a quick and simple explanation of tulpa creation. It is meant for those who want to learn everything they can and don’t mind a lot of details. But don’t feel like you need to read it all in one go! You might ask “If this is a guide for fast creation, why is it so long? Seems ironic.” The answer is that fast tulpa creation comes with the tradeoff of plenty of preparation and learning beforehand. If you were looking for an easy shortcut, sorry, but this isn’t it.

Make sure you recognize the fact that there is no one universal set of steps required to create a tulpa. It is possible to successfully create a tulpa in several different ways. This guide does not focus on the very broad idea of simply creating a tulpa, but rather creating a tulpa in a way specifically for helping the process to go quickly and avoiding certain things that trip people up. Some of the instructions here are not required in general, instead only important to this particular method. Also, many of the things said here are based on personal opinions, experiences, and theories, so don’t come into this expecting pure objectivity, and recognize that things may work a little differently for you.

Most of this guide will be fairly structured and specific. There are a lot of people who feel lost without a specific framework to follow and this was written with those people in mind. If you are not one of these people and this level of structure is unnecessary for you, don’t feel compelled to follow these steps closely. Just take the bits and pieces that you feel are useful to you and mash them together in any way and any order you’d like.

This guide is newcomer friendly, and will cover information that those new to the concept of tulpas may not yet know. Whether you first learned about tulpas a day ago or a decade ago, you can make use of this guide.

---

This guide includes information on all of the following topics, and more:

What a tulpa is and how tulpas work

What to consider before creating a tulpa

Addressing common concerns and fears about tulpas
How to prepare for tulpa creation - useful mindsets and skills
Visualisation
Personality
Mindscapes/wonderlands

Symbolism and it's uses
Narration (+ topic ideas)
Hypnosis

Understanding the unconscious
Signs of sentience
Vocality
What to do if you feel stuck
Parallel processing and self sufficiency

Memory separation
Possession
Switching
Imposition

Managing multiple tulpas + walk-ins
How to tell others about tulpas

Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation 11:28:21 Update.docx

Edited by Abvieon

8 answers to this question

I took down the excessive tags and left the General tag.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

We already posted our thoughts in Plural Librarium, but we're not even sure you saw it since you never replied.

So, just in case, we're going to put the Pastebin link to the review here: https://pastebin.com/kxu9Efc3

And also put our verdict from said Pastebin link:

Instead of whether or not this belongs in Plural Librarium, this verdict is for whether or not we'd recommend this guide to new Tulpamancers. Our main issues are with the hypnosis section and the fact that a large portion of this can just... be found elsewhere with guides that we have read and put on recommendation lists, often in better detail. Like I said, there are unique ideas in here much like Tulpa's guide, but they are sadly buried under much redundancy with that concerning hypnosis section thrown into the mix. Especially with that last bit, I am going to have to say we wouldn't recommend this guide to newcomers. Abvieon, I encourage you to reflect on this criticism and keep working on that guide. This guide does have potential of being really good and take it from me, a guide can go from a hot mess into something truly substantial. And for all I know, my perspective is largely in part to the 100+ guides I have read and being the author of the currently longest Tulpamancy guide myself, so my standards could perfectly be much higher than you were expecting or are used to, and I apologize if I or Arcanus sounded rude or discouraging.

Hi, I like reading guides.

I also write guides; check out my guide here:
Tulpamancy: Guide into the Strange and Wonderful

authorthingy(galaxysandhorizontal).png.63180e0a60be1f3e36943e24d1a92189.png

"Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation"
"As you could probably tell due to its length, this guide is not for those who are looking for a quick and simple explanation of tulpa creation."
did the OP just clickbait us?
id change the title and stuff

On 9/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, horsetulpamancer said:

"Abvieon's Guide to Fast and Effective Tulpa Creation"
"As you could probably tell due to its length, this guide is not for those who are looking for a quick and simple explanation of tulpa creation."
did the OP just clickbait us?
id change the title and stuff

I think you missed this part. "You might ask “If this is a guide for fast creation, why is it so long? Seems ironic.” The answer is that fast tulpa creation comes with the tradeoff of plenty of preparation and learning beforehand."

On 8/15/2021 at 1:02 PM, Luigi.exe said:

We already posted our thoughts in Plural Librarium, but we're not even sure you saw it since you never replied.

So, just in case, we're going to put the Pastebin link to the review here: https://pastebin.com/kxu9Efc3

And also put our verdict from said Pastebin link:

Instead of whether or not this belongs in Plural Librarium, this verdict is for whether or not we'd recommend this guide to new Tulpamancers. Our main issues are with the hypnosis section and the fact that a large portion of this can just... be found elsewhere with guides that we have read and put on recommendation lists, often in better detail. Like I said, there are unique ideas in here much like Tulpa's guide, but they are sadly buried under much redundancy with that concerning hypnosis section thrown into the mix. Especially with that last bit, I am going to have to say we wouldn't recommend this guide to newcomers. Abvieon, I encourage you to reflect on this criticism and keep working on that guide. This guide does have potential of being really good and take it from me, a guide can go from a hot mess into something truly substantial. And for all I know, my perspective is largely in part to the 100+ guides I have read and being the author of the currently longest Tulpamancy guide myself, so my standards could perfectly be much higher than you were expecting or are used to, and I apologize if I or Arcanus sounded rude or discouraging.

Thanks for the review, you've given some very helpful advice, and you and Arcanus are the first to review my guide in depth. Though there are also some critiques that don't make sense to me or I don't agree with. Here are my thoughts. @Luigi.exe

There doesn't seem to be a legit definitions section, which can certainly be an issue for a guide of this length.

I think it is a good idea to include a definitions section, though the reason why I didn't is because I gradually introduce the reader to terms and definitions as they read, including definitions in their relevant sections, rather than immediately presenting them with a long list of terms at the very beginning, most of which won't come up until much later in the guide. This is so the reader is gradually eased into the concepts instead of being overwhelmed with so many new terms all at once right as they start reading. I will add a definition section at the end of the guide.

Says that tulpas need to be intentional to be considered tulpas without specifying that accidental tulpas exist.

I did not state this as an absolute, instead I said that this is how most would define tulpas. Though I see how it would be interpreted as an absolute statement. Since the guide is mainly concerned with the intentional creation of tulpas I didn't find it necessary to go into depth on accidental tulpas. I did state that plurality in general could be either intentional or accidental.

Takes up time explaining the author's own personal theory about how tulpas work instead of just listing the most common theories.

Theory takes up several paragraphs and does not fit the tone of a guide, especially a guide that is meant to get to the point.

I do think it's a good idea to include more than one theory, but I don't see how my theory detracts from the guide. It is long, but a lot of nuance would be lost if it wasn't. It's meant to be a "deep dive."

Misinformation about schizophrenic voices only being negative. This is a common misconception because of how the west views mental illness, and there are reports in other areas of the world of people with Schizophrenia having positive voices. In fact, one way to deal with these voices is to actually listen to them and help them out.

Good point. Here I was specifically only talking about the negative experience of schizophrenia that is more common in western countries, I will correct it to specify this.

Trauma is not required to have DID; there are multiple endogenic systems with professionally diagnosed DID. It is *never* stated in the DSM-V that trauma is the sole cause or requirement for a diagnosis. That is disinformation spread like the plague by sysmeds.

I will correct it to say that DID is only sometimes formed via trauma.

"For example, if the host and tulpa both have autism..." it's better to say. "If the body's brain is autistic," because saying you "have" autism gives the implication that it's a mental illness, much like saying, "I have anxiety," or, "I have depression." Because Autism isn't a mental illness and if you imply that it's an illness, then you can imply that it can be "cured." You can see the issue with that.

Personally, I have always said both "I have autism" and "I am autistic" in reference to myself, but I'll take this into consideration.

"You should force for a minimum of thirty minutes per day, preferably more," this depends on the person and I don't think there is a set minimum of how much you should force daily.

I recognize that this is a very rigid statement, but here the reader should take into account what I said in the beginning, that many things I say are not objectively required. Statements like these are the main reason why I included that disclaimer at the beginning. The reason I gave a recommended minimum time is to help with fast progress and dissuade people from only doing, say, only 5-10 mins per day - that may work for some, but most won't make fast progress that way, especially early on in the process. I emphasize a "strong start."

Has no section on visualization and method presented is only one of many. Could be elaborated on better instead of just mentioning it like this. But it at least links another visualization you can read, and said visualization guide is a good one.

This confuses me, because the visualization section is the sensory imagination section. I even mention that an alternative term for "sensory imagination" is "visualization" right at the beginning of that section. Visualization tips are also included elsewhere in the guide, for example under "Creating the form."

Explains tulpish without referring to it by name.

I will edit it to include "tulpish."

States that passive forcing "will" be of less quality than active forcing. How effective a form of forcing will be depends on the person, I myself managed to develop Arcanus almost solely on passive forcing and he developed *really* quickly. I doubt the quality matters as long as you are giving your tulpa attention.

I can change the wording to sound less absolute, but I really do think that active forcing is more effective for the majority of people, especially when they are just getting started. It is more involved and "serious" than passive forcing, if you are carving out a dedicated time for your tulpa and sitting down and doing nothing but focusing on them, this cements into your mind the idea of "This is real and serious." Which is less important later on, but having that mindset in the beginning helps give your tulpa a jump start.

Does not mention that some people work better with no set base, a really simple one, or full-blown going out on designing their tulpa's base form and personality.
Form creation process features only one method of many without mentioning that there are numerous methods that might work better for others.

I do zero in on one method with a lot of things in this guide, but that is because there are certain methods I have thought about more than others, or I have more experience with than others, and if I were to include every possible way of doing something it may make sections longer than they need to be, and some methods would be much less detailed/less well written because of my lack of interest or experience in them compared to others. And this is another reason why I included the disclaimer of "There are several ways to successfully create a tulpa."

"Therefore, directly giving your unconscious instructions and encouragement to create a tulpa is by far the most effective way to go about creating one," care to provide evidence that this is objectively the most effective manner of creating a tulpa? Such a bold statement one would only see in a guide like Tulpa's. I must disagree, given that this method cannot work for everyone, as not everyone is prone to hypnosis. My host is an example of this.

I should edit that part to be less absolute, but please note that shortly afterwards I said "So long as you are receptive to hypnosis, it will almost certainly be the fastest possible way for you to create a tulpa." which implies that it depends on your receptivity to hypnosis. I also say "Not everyone is equally receptive to being hypnotized." a little later on.

I am somewhat concerned that there have been zero warnings about the misuse of hypnosis in this section as of writing this. Does the name, Jade, sound familiar? Upon finishing the section: there are literally zero warnings about hypnosis abuse. This is highly concerning to me.

I realize that I should include more of a warning about the misuse of hypnosis. I will add a list of red flags to look out for in hypnotists after I say "If it still has no effect on you after long term use, consider finding a hypnotist who has experience with tulpa or plurality related hypnosis." Though I already have included some safety precautions: "I recommend reading the script before listening to the recording in case there are any effects or suggestions that you personally do not want. You should also do this for any other tulpa related hypnosis recordings you find online. If no script is available, listen to the recording while doing something to make sure you do not heavily focus or become extremely relaxed, so you won’t fall into a trance." I say this so people do not instantly listen to any random file they find without pre-screening it first.

I'm aware of the potential that hypnosis has for manipulation/abuse but I don't find it necessary to speak at length about that or talk about the situation with Jade, because I find there is already more than enough fear and rumors (some being true, some not) about hypnosis circulating in this community and I don't want to fuel that fire even further.

If you want an example of an untrue rumor, and how hypnosis rumors in this community can get out of hand: In the file I wrote, there was the word "hooves" during the part in which it talks about possible body parts, for the sake of helping the listener recall and visualize their tulpa's features. Note that this was not referring specifically to MLP or ponies, those things were not even mentioned anywhere in the file. It was also not stated as an absolute, it was just presented as a possible body part. But - someone massively misinterpreted this, and thought that this one word meant that the file was literally attempting to covertly trick listeners into creating MLP tulpas. Then the rumor spread and a few more people started to make this claim without even trying to verify it for themselves. People are LOOKING for things to be afraid of, people are looking for things to turn into spooky horror stories, and they'll grasp at straws to do that. This is why this community definitely doesn't need more negative talk about hypnosis, other than the necessary safety info. Which doesn't even need to be negative or fearful at all. People are more likely to have a bad experience with hypnosis if they are full of fear from stories they heard.

If anything, we need more people speaking positively about hypnosis. Since 2018, the vast majority of talk about hypnosis in tulpa communities has been negative. All because of the actions of one person who is definitely not representative of all hypnosis communities. And this has had the branching effect of causing people to be overly suspicious and paranoid of hypnosis in general, whether or not it has anything to do with the Jade situation.

It's more difficult to "mess up" with hypnosis than you'd think, and for things to go very wrong it usually requires someone to be intentionally malicious. So many people struggle to get hypnosis to work even a little bit, let alone experience drastic and strong effects capable of turning their life upside down. I've seen many people avoid hypnosis in its entirety, missing out on a valuable tool, just because of rumors and misunderstanding. They hear about one specific file, or one specific bad situation, and then avoid all hypnosis like the plague, assuming all hypnosis/hypnotists are like that. It's just a tool and like all tools it has potential for misuse, but it's important for people to understand that hypnosis doesn't carry inherent danger and it just depends on who is using it and how it's being used. It has a lot more to do with hypnotists than hypnosis itself. All that is necessary, in my opinion, is a list of red flags to look out for in hypnotists, and the recommendation for pre-screening files (which I already included.)

"Passive forcing is notorious for leading to slow tulpa development if not supplemented with enough active forcing," quantity over quality, ever heard of that when it comes to forcing? Also, "notorious"? Where? The vast majority of my tulpa, Arcanus's development was through constant passive forcing and passive forcing also helps train the tulpa to be active when you are not 100% focused on them. I have never heard people go, "My tulpa developed slowly because I didn't *active* force enough." Attention is attention, simple as that.

I should edit this to sound less absolute/objective. But I do think there are different qualities and levels of attention, and if you are doing something else while talking to your tulpa, you will often end up quickly switching your attention back and forth between your tulpa and the task and you're more likely to forget about your tulpa momentarily, giving them "flickering" attention rather than a constant stream.

I cannot really understand the purpose of this section specifically in the context of a guide. A guide is meant to teach and pass down techniques, but how does explaining a tulpa's daily perspective have relevance here? This would be better suited for a FAQ-like piece instead of a guide.

I understand why this section might look a little out of place, because it is informative and not instructional. But it is there to act as a precursor to the parallel processing section, it starts to explain how/when a tulpa is and isn't conscious, which leads into the topic of parallel processing.

Yet again, most of this is found in the other guide and there is little difference between them.

-Like, seriously, the only difference is that this version is missing a single sentence from the seperate guide.

They're not supposed to be different, because they're not separate guides, I released the parallel processing/self sufficiency section in its own separate document for the sake of people who just want advice on parallel processing and nothing else. If someone is looking for advice on parallel processing, they're more likely to look for individual guides that are only about that one topic, rather than rooting through a large general guide.

"You will be able to take back control of your body at any time. You will not be “locked out” of your body," Azide in the background just went, "Ah ha, what a joke." I.e., force possession is a thing that can and *has* happened to people. One time, Azide force-switched and I was locked out of front for over *seven hours.*

Personally I think that if the host is "locked out," that is a switch, not possession. The distinction I make between the two is how "mentally dominant" the host currently is in comparison to the tulpa. When I go into switching, I say that your tulpa may be able to block you from taking control.

I wish they also explained the type of switching where you can impose yourself like your tulpa does and have your own perspective seperate from the current fronter, but I'm not sure how that would work with the car analogy.

I did make a brief mention of this exact thing in the imposition section.

Though the possession section was detailed, I find it to be poor writing to be just like, "Use possession," instead of just listing the full process. What if a reader was hopping around the guide via using the outline and just wanted to read up on switching methods? So they wouldn't know what you exactly mean by possession and lack the full process for the method because of it. As such, this can be inconvenient for readers in this category.

I don't think it is necessary to restate instructions that were already covered earlier in the guide. If someone is skipping around the guide and sees a mention of "use possession," I think they're likely to go back take a look at that section because they'll realize that it is tied in with switching.

Follow the advice given earlier on how to feel an essence," you should've included a link to the section you're mentioning, again, because a reader could be hopping around the guide instead of reading it linearly. *Especially* for a guide this long.

I agree, I should include links to sections that I talk about so people don't have to scroll and search. I think this would replace any necessity for restating things I already covered.

They make blackout switching sound like this whole ordeal when it is perfectly possible to just... will yourself to sleep; I've seriously done this before dozens of times.

Yes, it can be that easy, but it isn't for everyone, so a symbolic method can be useful for some.

Said revival method is very basic and has absolute statements.

It's basic because it really is that simple, when it comes to something as important as the ability to revive a tulpa, people shouldn't be under the impression that it is a complicated process. And keeping the section short helps people realize that it is simple. Complicated methods and symbolism can come in handy for some things but this is not one of them.

Just saying, you should either use "queer people" or "LGBTQIA+ people" to be more inclusive, not just "LGBT." This was written by an aroace person with nonbinary system members.

Agreed, I'll change this.

Despite its length, some sections are sorely lacking in detail or could just... literally be found elsewhere with much more detail and methodology to it.

I think it's inevitable that all new guides will reiterate methods that can be found elsewhere. The only guides that are entirely unique are those from very early on (2012-2013). There has been so much discussion, experimentation and exploration throughout the years that entirely new methods unrelated to anything else that has already been discovered/written about are pretty much unheard of. Also, many can benefit from the same method being explained in different ways with different wording. For instance, two authors might describe the same core method of switching, but one of them may resonate with the reader a lot more just because of their style of speaking or something like that. So, I think different spins on the same thing can be useful.

But then comes the issue of the guide's contents clashing with the guide's purpose. If the goal is to develop a tulpa quickly through prior preparation, then why have imposition, possession, etc when those stills are not required to make a tulpa?

My guide does not have one singular purpose so I would not say the contents clash with the purpose. In an earlier draft, I mentioned in the introduction that it is an "all purpose" guide with a broad focus, meant to give you the knowledge for almost any tulpa related skill. I forget why I removed this part but I think I'll put it back. Some parts do have more depth and importance than others, but it gives the needed necessities when it comes to the less detailed parts. 

It's like a jack of all trades, master of none in that sense.

I think it would be better described as "Jack of all trades, master of some." Yes, not everything is equally detailed, but I don't think it needs to be. There is the possibility that someone only reads a couple guides before starting their tulpa, and I wrote my guide with that possibility in mind. With a guide like this, they will have all of the necessary info all in one place, rather than needing to search for a dozen guides each zeroing in on a different singular topic. I do recommend that people eventually read several guides so they gain a wider perspective, but not everybody will do this (especially not prior to starting to create their tulpa), and for that reason it can be useful to have guides with a very broad focus.

[Arcanus] I agree with many of your replies to my own and my host's criticisms, therefore, I shall mostly be responding to replies that warrant further clarification or feedback.

10 hours ago, Abvieon said:

I think it is a good idea to include a definitions section, though the reason why I didn't is because I gradually introduce the reader to terms and definitions as they read, including definitions in their relevant sections, rather than immediately presenting them with a long list of terms at the very beginning, most of which won't come up until much later in the guide. This is so the reader is gradually eased into the concepts instead of being overwhelmed with so many new terms all at once right as they start reading. I will add a definition section at the end of the guide.

Indeed, in my host's guide, the definitions section is also at the end to not overwhelm readers. I believe my host made this statement with the mindset of a guide of this length will inevitably have readers who will skip to what they are seeking due to its immense length, and thus the experience of doing so should be convenient.

I recognize that this is a very rigid statement, but here the reader should take into account what I said in the beginning, that many things I say are not objectively required. Statements like these are the main reason why I included that disclaimer at the beginning.

It can be quite easy to forget what is stated at the very beginning of a guide with a length of 93 pages, quite certainly if one does read it in sessions instead of all at once (we did this very thing over the course of approximately a week). If I recall correctly, my host recently constructed an essay emphasizing the importance of not only including a subjectivity disclaimer, but being consistent with said disclaimer with the word usage and language for the rest of the piece. Said essay was meant to be posted here, given our return with the abolition of the GAT, but my host seems to have procrastinated on that.

This confuses me, because the visualization section is the sensory imagination section. I even mention that an alternative term for "sensory imagination" is "visualization" right at the beginning of that section. Visualization tips are also included elsewhere in the guide, for example under "Creating the form."

Hm. I suppose I should note that when we write our feedback, we simply write our thoughts as we go along, usually reading the resource and our thoughts multiple times over before considering it complete. Currently viewing the document outline and I cannot see any "sensory imagination" section. This may have been what my host had meant by there being no dedicated visualization section that is also simple to locate, especially with your statement of how visualization tips are scatted throughout the guide, giving a rather fragmented experience instead of a unified section.

11 hours ago, Abvieon said:

If anything, we need more people speaking positively about hypnosis. Since 2018, the vast majority of talk about hypnosis in tulpa communities has been negative. All because of the actions of one person who is definitely not representative of all hypnosis communities. And this has had the branching effect of causing people to be overly suspicious and paranoid of hypnosis in general, whether or not it has anything to do with the Jade situation.

We are quite aware that you were the script author for the GearHeart tulpa creation hypnosis files, so we understand your readiness to defend hypnosis. However, I specifically highlighted my concern over your hypnosis section because we have read other resources for Plurality and hypnosis that gave much better warnings and precautions (and provided further reading and sources to their claims), and of which explained in much detail how and why these warnings exist. However, that is not me requesting that you spend pages explaining the risks, but I do suggest illustrating them more obviously and how powerful hypnosis can be rather than praising it as this absolute tool for tulpa creation.

All that is necessary, in my opinion, is a list of red flags to look out for in hypnotists, and the recommendation for pre-screening files (which I already included.)

I second adding red flags, but I also suggest reading the resource I linked in the above paragraph for ideas on what else to include for precautions and how to avoid negative experiences.

They're not supposed to be different, because they're not separate guides, I released the parallel processing/self sufficiency section in its own separate document for the sake of people who just want advice on parallel processing and nothing else. If someone is looking for advice on parallel processing, they're more likely to look for individual guides that are only about that one topic, rather than rooting through a large general guide.

This is understandable, given the lack of separate parallel processing guides.

I don't think it is necessary to restate instructions that were already covered earlier in the guide. If someone is skipping around the guide and sees a mention of "use possession," I think they're likely to go back take a look at that section because they'll realize that it is tied in with switching.

You do mention this later in the reply, but I also agree that there should be bookmark links that lead back to previous sections that can inform the reader about a concept or term that has previously been explained and I do believe this would be the best of both worlds if they are the kind to skip throughout the guide.

I think it's inevitable that all new guides will reiterate methods that can be found elsewhere. The only guides that are entirely unique are those from very early on (2012-2013). There has been so much discussion, experimentation and exploration throughout the years that entirely new methods unrelated to anything else that has already been discovered/written about are pretty much unheard of. Also, many can benefit from the same method being explained in different ways with different wording. For instance, two authors might describe the same core method of switching, but one of them may resonate with the reader a lot more just because of their style of speaking or something like that. So, I think different spins on the same thing can be useful.

Agreed in the sense that one method could be written in many ways to reach many other people, but I believe my host had meant specific methods in this guide are present in others along with those guides having more information or detail about said method. However, I do not personally see this as a negative, as this can be a trade-off with lengthy guides that focus on no particular skill. This is a major reason as to why my host's guide has exceeded 74,000 words, as they are set on filling that guide with as much detail as possible, putting in the effort and time to ensure that the guide does not fall into the trap of being extensive, yet lacking depth.

For a reader who simply desires an all-in-one guide and does not mind the lack of enriching detail, general guides such as yours are desirable, as ones like my host's may be too daunting for them. If they wish for extensive detail on a singular skill, they can seek specialized guides for that very purpose. Oftentimes, I wonder if my host is overestimating the community's drive to absorb knowledge about Tulpamancy, and that rather, they are content with guides like yours, Abvieon.

Unlike the last system who requested our thoughts, we appreciate that you took these into consideration and are going to implement suggestions you feel as though are logical to add.

Hi, I like reading guides.

I also write guides; check out my guide here:
Tulpamancy: Guide into the Strange and Wonderful

authorthingy(galaxysandhorizontal).png.63180e0a60be1f3e36943e24d1a92189.png

Update 11/28/21

I have added and re-written quite a bit. The attached .docx file has been updated to the new version. If you downloaded it before 11/28/21, download it again so you won't have the old version.

The main changes:

- Added a glossary of terms near the end of the guide.

- Fixed the outline so that all sections show up on the outline.

- Added instructions for navigation in the introduction section.

- Added paragraph about the functioning of tulpas from a neurological standpoint under "How does all of this work?"

- Re-worked some of the wording in "Is it ok to make a tulpa if I have a mental condition?" to be more clear and detailed. Added some precautions about not making a tulpa solely for the purpose of helping with mental conditions. Added specificities for cases of schizophrenia and related conditions.

- Added tips about visualizing in a "big picture" way before focusing on details, under "Sensory imagination."

- Added "Lifestyle accommodations for tulpamancy" section.

- Added "Hypnosis safety precautions" section.

- Changed a few words and sentences scattered throughout the guide for clarity and flow.