Using ArtBreeder to make Tulpa Art!

Starstruck

Hey guys, someone showed me ArtBreeder today, and it’s pretty cool!  You can upload photos or images or start something from scratch and using AI morph them into something completely different based on a bunch of set attributes. You can change facial expressions, hair and age, and a bunch of other stuff! I’m still trying to figure out how to make it work, but I was able to create this photo-realistic portrait of Lucy I am super happy with.  

2E82514F-A70D-4A7C-9EBB-727A373829AA.jpeg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh this is cool. Phil and I have been playing around to try to make a photorealistic depiction of me. We've got some pictures that I feel are 80% of the way there to looking like me. If we can't get any closer we'll post those; we just want to refine them down a bit more first!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

Made her face look a little heavy and wrong eye color but not awful. Need to figure out more how creation stuff works.

Spoiler

620067613_ArtbreederJaina.thumb.jpeg.e30536910d96b005d63bf94d18ac6a25.jpeg

Attempt 2: There we go. Just turned chaos down in the editor. Had no idea what that slider was. This tool seems reminiscent of Oblivion character creator. 😄

Spoiler

83d28e0adf2a6cbd.thumb.jpeg.275f6eef0dc084413802d85d4985b11a.jpeg

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Wowowow these are AWESOME you guys!!  Y'all are both so damn beautiful, I want a tulpa group hug right now!!  We should've mentioned the chaos setting haha, it definitely tends to make the picture a bit more, well chaotic when it's turned up lol.  I've never really been able to look at a picture before and be like "damn that's me!" until we found this neat little tool.  But I really like this!  We're going to keep messing around with it, and I hope you do too!  It definitely helps me feel a bit more "solid" in the real meat world, although a few times I caught Matt dreamily staring at my picture only to be like "yo I'm over here dude!".  Also I feel that it helps a ton when we're working on imposition.  

This is so cool to me. My host really can’t draw to save his life, so I haven’t had much artwork or depictions of myself. We spent about an hour or two on this, I’m a bit of a perfectionist with my appearance, and even though it’s not perfect. I’m still really happy with it and glad that it exists.62400DB5-FA1F-4D09-94EB-29BF0F57A40F.jpeg.a5eac48883a4304c8495913243029708.jpeg

(edited)

Edited by CM

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022