Getting There: A Note on Productivity

Idk someone

At a quick glance, I think it's more focused on general motivation advice more than tulpamancy, but I think it's tulpa related enough to be a Misc. guide. I took down the Focus & Concentration and General tags for now. I'm not sure if submissions should have multiple tags or not, and honestly, I think submissions could greatly benefit from multiple tags.

I should spend more time looking over this, but I haven't had the chance to yet. If you would like for me to do a serious GAT review, feel free to ping me and I will provide one eventually. Regardless, the GAT is dissolved and I won't do a review to approve/disprove it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

6 hours ago, ArsenyZvonar said:

As for the GAT thing, I seem to have missed that it was dissolved. How are the submissions handled now that GAT is no more? Or do they just stay in the Submissions section forever? In any case, all I care for is whether my note actually benefits people and helps them stay more productive.

Right now, I need to get that ball rolling. There's stuff I need to do on my end, but I hope to get the transition process rolling soon. As of now, submissions will stay in Submissions, but eventually everything will be moved to something like Guides. I added your guide to the guide list.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread