I'm having problems joining the Tulpa.info Discord server.

GoodBoy_920234

So recently heard about tulpamancy and was interested in it, and I found out about this page from YouTube, and I heard that there was a discord server, I could join so I could ask my questions. But the issue is that, I'm not able to join the server for some mysterious reason. I have a T-Mobile phone that I recently purchased, but I'm still out of luck! Could someone please advise me here on why I can't join the server, and what's preventing me from doing so? Is it because no one with a T-Mobile phone could access the discord server or is it something else?

Edited by GoodBoy_920234

Testing the link Josh gave you, it works for me. Is there anything else you know you think might be contributing to the problem?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

6 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Testing the link Josh gave you, it works for me. Is there anything else you know you think might be contributing to the problem?

Well I don't think so. I tried logging in on another T-Mobile phone, and still nothing worked. I tried logging in by using my computer with 3 different browsers, but nothing worked as well.

Stupid question perhaps, but do you have a Discord account already? And are logged in? You can use Discord on mobile or computer (or tablet), so doesn't matter which one you're logged in on when you join a server.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

• 6 months later...

does this still exist? yall just need to grab an invite link that doesn't expire... put it at the bottom of the site like where those twitter and fb icons are.

edit, found it on the main page. not that anyone here still needs it.

https://discord.gg/eDnKaP7

Edited by kovyxen

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.