Doodle The Person Above You!

Ranger

On 8/27/2021 at 11:32 AM, Miichu said:

[Miri] I do remember one time I drew some members from LOPTW and people seemed to really like it?? even though it was unfinished... Might do something similar in the future if people are interested and we find the will to do it, one does the lineart, the other colors it. Something like that haha

I actually like the idea, and this sort of thing could make for a cute silly game.

Rules are simple: draw the person above you! Don't know what they look like? Draw their profile pic or wing it! You can spend as much or as little time on the drawing, but probably not too long unless you like getting ninja'd.

Rule amendment: If you already drew the person above you, you can draw anyone who posted in the thread

No one is above me, so for the heck of it I'll pick on Gray instead.

image.png.5d9347f75290e36fd1a326f4f578ff27.png

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I love this idea so much!!! 😁💚 I was tossing around the idea of an "I'll draw you if you draw me" kind of thing, but this is even more fun!

Here you go, Ranger! I don't know if your preferred form is a hippo or you just like them, but I drew you as a hippo guy with a smart tux. I hope you like it!

image.thumb.png.1c90cbb8538d53c36d7617ceb157d12c.png

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I kinda co-fronted this with CM but I tried to do as much of it on my own as I could, but it's hard when drawing is something so strongly associated with host. But here's a quick doodle thingy of you Simmie

simmiedoodle.jpg.c7504f1f27f85c0e45a11e20ade2633c.jpg

V Neat! I actually don't know if I like roller coasters or not! I've never been on one, but I like the idea of them

Edited by Desmond

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

image.thumb.png.5158a9c3053bcf7528b6a986ad6f9b0c.png

The thinking was drawing you with your arms up, and then I thought it might be something you do while on a roller coaster. I'm not sure if you like roller coasters or not, for whatever reason that's where my brain went.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It looks like a kid, I'm sorry Ranger. I tried, I'm not good at drawing boys

spacer.png

edit: I've noticed the eyes are too far away from each other, fuck. My old style is coming back :')

Edited by Miri

Aww, I really like it though! We have the opposite problem, we tend to draw people in a way that makes them look older.

I worked up the confidence to use colors, viola

image.png.020814c68346b8c3e75e0e6b544a92ce.png

Don't ask me why my brain went to Miri holding flowers, it just did. I'm debating to use Paint.net next time, but I'll probably use different colors again

rangerdoodle.jpg.11198d0464f1d67f29d633c46a2d5bd9.jpg

I improvised a bit, could only find one pic to reference from and yeah, heres a Ranger doodle.

Next time I'm gonna try and get Roska to do the drawing, though the style probably won't change much, muscle memory and all that.

There's our host trying to get commissions and us giving people free sketches

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

I love this topic so much! 😁 There's just something so wholesome about drawing each other. 🤗

@Desmond I love it! 💚 @Miri I hope you enjoy this experimental doodle my host did of you:

image.png.fd8bf3a5d8f396f73858ccbc37b22bb5.png

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I added some simple coloring to the sketch to make it a bit different since Desmond was the one to draw you last. I just wanted to reply to this to give the next person something potentially more challenging to draw, since my head gives Iro some trouble

simmie.thumb.jpg.2bfa7943b468342a94cd0e8a307a46ff.jpg

She/her - 14th December 2014
I'm one of Iro's (CM) tulpas, and their SO. I'm trying to become more social.