Global Moderator Election: Nominations

Pleeb

A question. I know this post will get deleted, but I want there to be an addition to the nomination rules.

It didn't specify how many people we could second.

[Note: Opinions]

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated the post. Basically, when you "second" someone, that's using one of your three nominations for that second.

To get on the ballot, you need two "seconds" (so if someone already has two, you don't have to second them).

EDIT: I meant you need two nominations (one second, and one normal nomination)

Doesn't matter right now, continue everyone.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

I nominate Chupi, because all posts made by him are constructive. Also he seems like a level-headed, but not fuddy-duddy-like, person.

I second Chupi, he is very constructive and friendly. His openness to discussion and relevance make him stand out as someone I'd like to see with more control.

Chupi — he seems reasonable, devoted, and very mature, and he probably has plenty of free time, but well, I'm a bad judge of character, so my opinion isn't worth jack. Just look at his thought out posts and fine writing style and see for yourself. You won't find a better person to curse with this tiresome task.

I nominate Chupi, because all posts made by him are constructive. Also he seems like a level-headed, but not fuddy-duddy-like, person.

I second Chupi, he is very constructive and friendly. His openness to discussion and relevance make him stand out as someone I'd like to see with more control.

Also please delete the post I made as guest, posting from different computer and forgot to log in.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

you need two "seconds"

If I'm interpreting this correctly, the original nomination counts as one of these "seconds", correct?

Also, I wonder how Chupi is feeling, ha.

I also nominate Avalanche. He seems like he'd take the job seriously, and doesn't seem like the kind of person to accidentally "hulk out" and go on a spir-of-the-moment bad mod spree. Stable is what I mean.

Also, what about accepting/denying the nomination? If someone is successfully nominated and seconded, do they just accept/deny it in this thread?

[Note: Opinions]

Guest Albatross_

I also nominate Avalanche. He seems like he'd take the job seriously, and doesn't seem like the kind of person to accidentally "hulk out" and go on a spur-of-the-moment bad mod spree. Stable is what I mean.

Seconded.

Guest Anonymous

I nominate:

Tulpatalk: he doesn't like me, but he contributes to almost all posts, and is willing to take it seriously.

Glitchthe3rd is a very experience member of this board. He claims to have had plenty of tulpa and servitor, and his knowledge of both support this.

Phi. This guy is the next Faq imo. Plenty of knowledge aboyt personality. This is pretty big.

I would nominate irish if:

He made his guides pleasant to the eyes.

Didn't swear as much.

Will update this diddly here post

My other two nominations are for

Phi: Well spoken, knowledgeable and helpful.

Tulpatalk: Posts often and seems like he would be able to take the job seriously.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

I nominate/vote for:

- glitchthe3rd because he is experienced enough to do it..

- tulpatalk because he is one of the people who takes this subject seriously and seems to be on the forums 24/7.

- Phi because he is able to stay constructive and able to transfer knowledge from other fields to Tulpae.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto