Adagio & Company

Adagio

Okay, so not much to report. We haven't switched to really do anything. I switched in last night because my host was having a panic attack because of identity problems, so I was asked to hold the front until they could calm down.

I haven't talked much with my host, but today we're definitely gonna work on switching some more. Today, I'm going to play video games while they stay switched out. Although they really want to play video games too... heh.

My host has also been kind of frustrated with my voice. I sounds the exact same as another headmate, and when we're both at front, it's hard to tell who said what. Plus, we act very similar. I think my host is also worried I'll merge with the other headmate, and doesn't want that to happen, because that's what happened to another pair of headmates who had the same voice. I really like my voice, but I'll probably experiment with it some more.

Next month, I get fronting time on weekends! I get fronting time until 12 pm to front in the mornings, although it's likely that we'll probably co-front more than not during that time. It'll be interesting to see if it works.

That's all for now. Have a nice day/night, everyone!

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed some stuff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have... basically nothing to say. Again. Heh.

We are taking a break from the system community until October 1st. Or more specifically, "taking a break from talking to others about our system and interacting with other systems".

Which sucks, because I really like posting here and I check this forum a lot. But I'm told that the break from the system community includes this forum, unfortunately.

Back a day early! That's because we realized I was losing communication with my host when I wasn't posting on this forum. Plus, we had a huge positive realization in the middle of the week about our system! So that's a good thing.

Edited by Adagio

(edited)

This month, we're really trying to emphasize switching. Ideally, our primary fronter would just stop fronting, but they panic when they do. Another headmate came up with a solution, which was to have them co-front all the time with people who can deal with whatever situation we're in. The other fronter would help them in whatever situation we're in, and then the primary fronter will just make it seem more natural. It's a great idea, in my opinion. We're not sure if switching through triggers will work while our primary fronter is at front still, because their role is to literally take everything for our system so we can focus on innerworld lives and just have one person focusing on our outer world life.

And since it's October, I now get the mornings to front on weekends! Which is good, because my host seems to panic less while switched out with me at front instead of another headmate. So we'll work on it.

Edited by Adagio

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Update time. Our system is kind of in a bad spot right now, so I haven't been able to front much because we've been uncontrollably switching a lot recently. Yesterday we realized I should probably front, since I'm pretty good at keeping us calm, and I'll probably be able to hold the front better to stop our rapid switching. Our primary fronter came back to the front, so the front has been pretty stable. Currently co-fronting with them right now.

We're thinking about revamping our innerworld again. Last time we did this, we wanted it to be smaller so that headmates could reach each other easily. There was a lot of empty space that we got rid of. Now, our innerworld is about half the size, but still has a lot of empty space. We'll probably cut our some of that empty space, and make the city part of our innerworld smaller too. Nearly all of our system lives in the city part of our innerworld, except for the few who live underground or in the forest area. I'd draw out our innerworld, but I don't know it that well.

Edited by Adagio

(edited)

My host has forgotten to talk with me a lot, which I don't mind that much.

Someone else really wants to join this forum and keeps bugging me about it...

[insert account sabotage here] Hey, I'm someone else, not Adagio but the person mentioned to want to join this forum. I think I'll just steal Adagio's account for now. A lot of people here have the same name as me (my name is a joke in our system because of weird things because our system is like that) so I might find some sort of nickname to use. I have one in mind that pertains to the aforementioned joke. For now I'll just type in "strong blue", because blue is my color in our system. This is funny because Adagio and the system didn't want other people using his account, but yet here I am and no one's complaining yet! Nice to meet you other people hopefully reading this!

Edit: I'm using my initials (TGS) right now as a nickname.

Edited by Adagio

(edited)
On 10/12/2021 at 12:48 PM, Lavenderfur said:

Hi TGS! Nice to see you!

Hey there!

Also, how do you add a page break? Like one of those line things. I don't know how to, which is why I'm asking!

Edited by Adagio