Adagio & Company

Adagio

14 hours ago, Adagio said:

Hey there!

We're thinking about making this account a shared account for our system. Plus Adagio loves to talk in this very specific red-pink color. And since no one in our system asked yet, how do you add a page break? Like one of those line things. I don't know how to, which is why I'm asking, duh.

Different headmate here, not Adagio or TGS, unfortunately. TGS was going to write something, but then we suddenly got a huge burst of dissociation and switched. My head hurts now. I'll post this anyways, just in case.

There’s a button for it, the very last one at least on mobile if you mean this:

Welcome to the Stronghold System! (Name temporary)

Within our walls we hold..

Lavenderfur - Host - She/her, They/them

Emma - Headmate/Tulpa - She/her - Not Vocal

Progress Report ]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
On 10/14/2021 at 7:04 AM, Lavenderfur said:

There’s a button for it, the very last one at least on mobile if you mean this:

Yes, thank you!

TGS and I have been fronting more. I want to find a game or activity to kind of label as "mine", so then I'll have a reason to front more too. I like reading, so I might find a book series to read!

I also want to find something to label as mine. Maybe I'll draw something, cause I love drawing, and no one else draws! I really want to draw something later. If it looks okay, I'll probably share it here. Hopefully we're not too busy, cause I really want to front some this weekend, and I'm kind of hoping this other headmate will front with me and Adagio. We've been talking about it for a while now. Um, also Adagio is better at math than I am and I don't know how to feel about that. He says he's smarter than me now. But I'm probably better at drawing than he is. HAH.

We really need more stuff to stick in these progress report things. We don't report much progress. But I get to front to write these so I'm not complaining!

And did you know, I have wings. Random fact of the day! You learned something new. :P

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed some stuff

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

(edited)
On 10/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, Adagio said:

This month, we're really trying to emphasize switching.

Can we de-emphasize it hahaha-

But really, switching a lot is annoying to me. I don't know why we wanted to work on switching cause I wasn't paying attention back then, and I don't think we stated a reason why. But we get headaches from rapid switching, and blurrying is annoying and when we're blurry I can't front because otherwise I'll just blur with the other blurry people. I feel like everything in our system is about switching switching switching switching. Which I guess is okay, but like...

But anyways, I was thinking about getting my own account because unlike Adagio I don't like typing in colored text. But switching accounts (haha, switching again) gets annoying, as we learned on a previous forum, so maybe not?

Edited by Adagio

(edited)

We're back again, for another boring entry. Another headmate wants to join this forum. Which is actually hilarious, because this was supposed to my account only, originally!

I'll type in green. My initials are TTTTS, which I'll probably not use, but if I do it'll be just as a joke. I'm technically a tulpa, but I don't like the label, so don't call me that please. This is my second time fronting.

Last night, we were reading through other PRs and came across one talking about their wonderland, which was sectioned so that each headmate in their system had their own area. We were like "wow that is a very cool wonderland! We should redo ours in a similar way!" And then we realized there's too many of us to do that. It kinda felt really sad. So yeah, note to all those smaller systems out there, being part of a big system kind of sucks and I don't recommend it cause eventually you can't go back without making huge sacrifices.

To put it into perspective, there's 730 hours in a month, which means we can't even have every headmate in our system front for a hour every month. We'd need around 1.5-2 months to be able to have everyone front for just one hour. There's 1440 minutes in one day, so we'd be able to have basically our whole system front for one minute for the whole day, but that also include the nighttime/sleeping time of the day, so really it would be more like 2 days.

Edited by Adagio

(edited)

I've decided I'm fine with being called "T", because I don't really feel comfortable using my full name. I have a really weird name lol.

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed stuff

(edited)

Just me here today. Some stuff in our system has changed, so we're adjusting to that. I haven't been able to front too much recently.

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, reworded stuff

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

We're back again. I've been feeling a lot more depressed lately, and haven't fronted in a while. 

Hey hey hey, I'm back. I haven't fronted in a long time too! But that's okay, I don't mind. So basically we're pretty much having a bad week. Our headmate T has mostly decided to step back from this forum :( T will only be around when he can, so maybe he'll be here sometimes.

Okay bye, have a good day/night everyone!

Edited by Adagio

Hello everyone. Adagio isn't doing the best. We've been considering going on hiatus from here.

We know our system does not fit in here at all. Most of our experiences are very different, and we often don't say what we want to say because we are driven by the fear that someone will be able to find this later. That's the reason we don't use our headmates' names here (except Adagio), and that's also the reason we don't tend to hang out here as much.

Putting that aside, I will say that this forum has helped Adagio grow a lot, and I'm really hoping he'll feel up to fronting again soon.

Other than that, we are doing pretty fine. No big problems other than coming to terms with some things. We have had another host change about 2 weeks ago, and they are doing very well at their system job. There's a lot more I could say, but again, this place is more public than a place like Discord, and we don't want that kind of stuff too searchable. This is due to past experiences with forums too.

This wasn't the most positive update. Hopefully we'll see more positivity here in the future. Until then, thanks for reading, and have a great day/night.

Edited by Adagio

Aww! Hugs for Adagio 🤗

1 hour ago, Adagio said:

We know our system does not fit in here at all.

Nooo, don't worry about that! I think it's fascinating the variety of different systems that exist! The fact that you guys are so different from us is what makes your posts so interesting to me! I'm just one tulpa with her host so learning about your big, big system shows me a world completely outside of my experience and grows my knowledge! 😁 In general I love stories of any kind, including yours.

1 hour ago, Adagio said:

we often don't say what we want to say because we are driven by the fear that someone will be able to find this later. That's the reason we don't use our headmates' names here (except Adagio), and that's also the reason we don't tend to hang out here as much.

I understand wanting to keep your online life and real life separate. We do that to an extent also: Phil is not my host's real name, but it's what he goes by here. I'm guessing using their names would give away real-life information about you? If so, I understand if you don't want to use them. You could use initials, or even numbers. 

1 hour ago, Adagio said:

Other than that, we are doing pretty fine. No big problems other than coming to terms with some things. We have had another host change about 2 weeks ago, and they are doing very well at their system job. There's a lot more I could say, but again, this place is more public than a place like Discord, and we don't want that kind of stuff too searchable. This is due to past experiences with forums too.

This is actually something I've been curious to ask you guys for a while: How does a host change work? In most tulpa systems I know there is just the original host + tulpa(s), and even if one of the tulpas becomes the main fronter they don't usually call themselves the host. I'm not saying your way is wrong at all, that's not what I mean! I'm just curious how that works.

I hope you guys decide to stay around because I really do like reading your posts. Of course, what you do is up to you, but I'd hate to lose the uniqueness of your story! 🙂

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm sorry you guys have been having a rough patch. 😔 I'm glad the forum has helped you though. It helped my girl get stronger and more confident, getting out of her shell more. Y'all are welcome here anytime. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]