Adagio & Company

Adagio

Stone: Do whatever you think is best for your system. I took a break from making progress reports to put less pressure on myself and let ourselves grow without worrying about the next update. If you are stressed out by the forum it's ok to take a break. Have a good night.

Betty (harvestmoon) sends her well wishes too.

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I'm at a computer, I can write some replies! Thank you for all the kind words and hugs.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, TurboSimmie said:

I'm guessing using their names would give away real-life information about you? If so, I understand if you don't want to use them. You could use initials, or even numbers. 

None of us identify with the body's legal name. It's more of a personal preference since this is a searchable forum.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, TurboSimmie said:

This is actually something I've been curious to ask you guys for a while: How does a host change work? In most tulpa systems I know there is just the original host + tulpa(s), and even if one of the tulpas becomes the main fronter they don't usually call themselves the host. I'm not saying your way is wrong at all, that's not what I mean! I'm just curious how that works.

"Host" is a term with a lot of definitions. For us, it's our most common fronter who takes care of daily life.

Changing hosts happens either one of two ways for us: someone steps up to choose the position of host, or someone ends up fronting so much that they are considered host.

Our current host ended up fronting for a full week without being switched out, so we call them the host. They've accepted the label too. However, our host before that had instead stepped up so he could be the host, since we needed one at that time. Being the host is the hardest job in our system, and I'm grateful that we have one because otherwise we blend and blur a lot without one.

We'll likely stay on this forum unless Adagio and TGS both decide they don't want to be here, since I'm just along for the ride.

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed some stuff

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

I didn't really know what to write for today, but I felt like writing something. We're experiencing some problems with stress and our lack of coping with it.

Adagio is still not doing the best.

Edited by Adagio

I've thought of something to mention, which I don't think we've talked about before. Our differences and personalities. I figured I would kind of show how I see the other two who share this account with me.

Adagio

He has curly red hair and orange-red eyes. As far as personality goes, I would describe him as very independent and friendly, but not super social. Adagio is able to usually bounce back from things very quickly. He has a terrible attention span, and tends to jump from one activity to the next very quickly. Adagio absolutely loves foxes and video games.

TGS

TGS is similar to Adagio but a bit more hyper, I guess. They have light blue hair and eyes, and phoenix wings. They are very social, care-free, and funny, and like Adagio, they tend to bounce back from things quickly. They are also described as "quiet when thinking", but that doesn't really suit TGS to what I've seen, as they're more of a "act first, think later" kind of person. They've always got something on their mind and something to talk about, and they love drawing and art.

Edited by Adagio

Hi. I'm one of the alters of the system formerly known as (redacted). I think it's cool to see another 1000+ system (we have 9000+ alters currently), although we no longer consider ourselves a tulpa system (long story). We're also not very active in this community anymore, but I just wanted to say that it's cool this community is being accepting of larger systems. :)

Edited by Redacted System

On 11/24/2021 at 9:40 PM, Opal System said:

Hi. I'm one of the alters of the system formerly known as the Opal System. I think it's cool to see another 1000+ system (we have 9000+ alters currently), although we no longer consider ourselves a tulpa system (long story). We're also not very active in this community anymore, but I just wanted to say that it's cool this community is being accepting of larger systems. :)

Hi! Wow, that's a lot of alters. Yeah, we find it really cool that large systems like us are accepted here! We were worried about it for a bit (I was actually told to not disclose how big our system is at the start), but we're really glad that we're allowed to be here! We've actually seen many systems with over 1000 headmates in the communities we frequent, so if you're interested, shoot us a PM maybe (if that's allowed)? Nice to meet you!

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed one part

(edited)

About T by Adagio

T is a shapeshifter, but he usually has brown hair, black/brown eyes, and freckles. He likes dogs and coffee. He is fairly reserved, but funny once you get to know him.

Edited by Adagio

(edited)

Currently really blurry/blendy/confused, aka unknown person/mix of people fronting. 

As a general update, we're fine!

Alright, that's all from us. Have a good timezone.

Edited by Adagio
2022 edit, removed most of what was written

Time to sit down and attempt to write another of these!

I will say that I've definitely been feeling the disconnect we have to this community a lot more recently. I feel our opinions and views often contradict many others' opinions and views.

In a way, us being here is a good thing. We get to be part of this community and bring what we've learned from other plural communities here. Although the differences from this community we have sometimes can cause frustration for us. However, being in this community has helped the three of us here with our identity and individuality, and we feel we've benefited more from being here than not.

Have a good day/night.

Edited by Adagio

Stone: What other plural communities are/were you a part of? If it's ok to ask: what are your system origins?

A lot of people here only know tulpamancy and no other form of plurality, which makes them single-minded, and sometimes opposed to change, new terminology, and or new ideas. This includes me! Don't let that discourage you from giving your opinion.

Someday