14 hours ago, Adagio said:

Hey there!

We're thinking about making this account a shared account for our system. Plus Adagio loves to talk in this very specific red-pink color. And since no one in our system asked yet, how do you add a page break? Like one of those line things. I don't know how to, which is why I'm asking, duh.

Different headmate here, not Adagio or TGS, unfortunately. TGS was going to write something, but then we suddenly got a huge burst of dissociation and switched. My head hurts now. I'll post this anyways, just in case.

There’s a button for it, the very last one at least on mobile if you mean this:

Welcome to the Stronghold System! (Name temporary)

Within our walls we hold..

Lavenderfur - Host - She/her, They/them

Emma - Headmate/Tulpa - She/her - Not Vocal

Progress Report ]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
On 10/14/2021 at 7:04 AM, Lavenderfur said:

There’s a button for it, the very last one at least on mobile if you mean this:

Yes, thank you!

We recently realized that my host is actually not just one person. My host is actually a bunch of headmates from a sidesystem who were masking as the person who is supposed to be my host. Which means the person who is supposed to be my host isn't technically my host. Which is awkward. But at least we're figuring things out and dealing with the small things bugging us.

TGS and I have been fronting more. I want to find a game or activity to kind of label as "mine", so then I'll have a reason to front more too. We have headmates who are associated with certain games or books, so they usually front when doing those activities. I like reading, so I might find a book series to read! Although right now, another headmate is reading through a series they picked.

Switches are so smooooooth. It's kind of funny and weird at the same time.

I also want to find something to label as mine. Maybe I'll draw something, cause I love drawing, and no one else draws! I really want to draw something later. If it looks okay, I'll probably share it here. Hopefully we're not too busy, cause I really want to front some this weekend, and I'm kind of hoping this other headmate will front with me and Adagio. We've been talking about it for a while now. Um, also Adagio is better at math than I am and I don't know how to feel about that. He says he's smarter than me now. But I'm probably better at drawing than he is. HAH.

We really need more stuff to stick in these progress report things. We don't report much progress. But I get to front to write these so I'm not complaining!

And did you know, I have wings. Random fact of the day! You learned something new. :P

Edited by Adagio

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials).

Green text is another another headmate. You can call me T. My initials are TTTTS.

[Progress Report]

(edited)
On 10/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, Adagio said:

This month, we're really trying to emphasize switching.

Can we de-emphasize it hahaha-

Okay but really, switching a lot is annoying to me. I don't know why we wanted to work on switching cause I wasn't paying attention back then, and I don't think we stated a reason why. But we get headaches from rapid switching, and blurrying is annoying and when we're blurry I can't front because otherwise I'll just blur with the other blurry people. I feel like everything in our system is about switching switching switching switching. Which I guess is okay, but like, we got an innerworld too, people!

We're really tired today because some headmate stayed up all night reading. But anyways, I was thinking about getting my own account because unlike Adagio I don't like typing in colored text. But switching accounts (haha, switching again) gets annoying, as we learned on a previous forum, so maybe not? We talk about random things a lot haha

(Formatting hates us, so imagine there's a page break here)

We learned we really like hot lemonade yesterday.

I don't know what I should be putting in this progress report. We don't do much progressing because our system is basically where we want it to be. There's still things we could work on, but we just don't have the time to work on it or aren't interested. Any ideas of what to put here for systems that don't really do much progressing? Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Yeah, this PR is boring. We need more things to say!

Edited by Adagio
Formatting went out the window

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Green text is another another headmate. You can call me T. My initials are TTTTS.

[Progress Report]

(edited)

We're back again, for another boring entry! Another headmate wants to join this forum. Which is actually hilarious, because this was supposed to my account only. Things change, and I'm glad more of our system are joining me here! Since formatting hated us last time, I'll just avoid it this time. Plus, the other headmate was having trouble with the forum randomly deleting sentences they wrote.

I'll probably change what color I type in, but for now I'll use red Edit: Changed to green. My initals are TTTTS, which I'll probably not use, but if I do it'll be just as a joke. I'm technically a tulpa, but I don't like the label, so don't call me that please. I'm a newer headmate to the system, so that's fun. This is my second time fronting.

My advice to new tulpmancers would be to just keep trying. The worst thing is when you give up, because you never know what will happen next.

Honestly, I wonder if people find us to be... hypocrites? We say a lot of things and then change our opinions a lot. We're also the paranoid type that thinks everyone hates us. I don't even know if I'm qualified to give advice to tulpamancers. Some system members have done tulpamancy before, but I haven't personally.

Also, should we join the Discord? I think we were thinking about it but didn't want to because we were worried other people would recognize us from other servers we're on. Yeah, we're pretty paranoid. Discord is our main platform for our system to be on.

Random comments aside, last night, we were reading through other PRs and came across one talking about their wonderland. We were like "wow that is a very cool wonderland! We should redo ours in a similar way (theirs had areas for every headmate, I think)!" And then another headmate said, "We can't do that. There's too many of us." And yeah, it kinda felt really sad.

So yeah, note to all those smaller systems out there, being part of a big system kind of sucks and I don't recommend it cause eventually you can't go back.

There's 730 hours in a month, which means we can't even have every headmate in our system front for a hour every month. We'd need around 1.5-2 months to be able to have everyone front for just one hour.

There's 1440 minutes in one day, so we'd be able to have basically our whole system front for one minute for the whole day, but that also include the nighttime/sleeping time of the day, so really it would be more like 2+ days.

We didn't do much today, although we held some interesting conversations about what is the difference between the taste of margarine and butter. TGS noticed their Discord avatar no longer looks like them, but is too lazy make a new one. I'll probably do it for them later. We also learned TGS can't cook or follow instructions at all (it was in the innerworld even!).

Edited by Adagio

[Progress Report]

I've noticed that red text has been messing with my sense of identity, because we have a different headmate who used to type in this color, and I almost unconsciously start acting like him more. I'm changing to green text instead. I've also kind of decided I'm fine with being called "T", because I don't really feel comfortable using my full name. I have a really weird name lol.

Today's conversation while co-fronting (yes, we do this almost every day):

TGS: Guys we need something to talk about today.

Some random headmate: Does butter or milk have a higher melting point?

T: Um.

TGS: I bet you butter has a higher melting point because you can't melt milk, right?

Some random headmate again: How about cheese and butter then?

T: Butter has a higher melting point.

Adagio: *googles "can you melt milk"*

TGS: No, cheese probably has a higher melting point.

T: Did you not pay attention to any of the time we've cooked?

TGS: But that was melting margarine.

T: ...

Adagio: *googles melting point of butter* Butter melts at 32-35° C. (90-95° F)

TGS: HAH!

Adagio: *googles melting point of cheese* Cheese melts at 130-180° F (66° C), depending on the type of cheese.

T: Hah, I was right.

TGS: No fair. Cheater /lh /hj.

[Progress Report]