(edited)

Stone: Do whatever you think is best for your system. I took a break from making progress reports to put less pressure on myself and let ourselves grow without worrying about the next update. If you are stressed out by the forum it's ok to take a break. Have a good night.

Betty (harvestmoon) sends her well wishes too.

Edited by ruleofthumb

(Different colors were used before July 10th, 2021. Check our profile for dates.)

🌊 Stone uses blue

🔥 Betty uses orange

☁️ Cloud uses gray

🌲 Consigliere uses green

Progress Report

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Now that I'm at a computer, I can write some replies! Thank you for all the kind words and hugs.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, TurboSimmie said:

I'm guessing using their names would give away real-life information about you? If so, I understand if you don't want to use them. You could use initials, or even numbers. 

None of us identify with the body's legal name. It's more of a personal preference since this is a searchable forum. TGS doesn't use their name because there are multiple others with the same name as them (and they are a bit weird too /lh).

On 11/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, TurboSimmie said:

This is actually something I've been curious to ask you guys for a while: How does a host change work? In most tulpa systems I know there is just the original host + tulpa(s), and even if one of the tulpas becomes the main fronter they don't usually call themselves the host. I'm not saying your way is wrong at all, that's not what I mean! I'm just curious how that works.

"Host" is a term with a lot of definitions. For us, it's our most common fronter who takes care of daily life. We also consider being a host to be a position or job, and not a role.

Changing hosts happens either one of two ways for us: someone steps up to choose the position of host, or someone ends up fronting so much that they are considered host.

Our current host ended up fronting for a full week without being switched out, so we call them the host. They've accepted the label too. However, our host before that had instead stepped up and basically left his innerworld life so he could be the host. He's not host anymore because he's engaged to another headmate. Being the host is the hardest job in our system, and I'm grateful that we have one because otherwise we blend and blur a lot.

We'll likely stay on this forum unless Adagio and TGS both decide they don't want to be here, since I'm just along for the ride. But TGS is a little dormant so I guess they don't count right now. I believe our gatekeeper tried to pull them out of dormancy, but it didn't quite work. Our gatekeeper is complaining that it's too hard /lh.

Edited by Adagio

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials). They are currently dormant.

Green text is headmate named Tiki.

[Progress Report]

I didn't really know what to write for today, but I felt like writing something. We're experiencing some problems with stress and our lack of coping with it, which has increased our breakdowns and splits.

Adagio is still not doing the best. I'm somewhat hoping to be able to speak with him, but I am part of the side of the system that can't access the innerworld, so I need to be fronting in order to talk with him. Which I am doing right now. So I'll go talk to him if possible. I don't get much time to front due to me not being very frontsticky and unable to willingly choose to front more. TGS is still dormant. Not much to report there. Our gatekeeper says he can't do much, unfortunately, so we'll just have to wait. We're guessing that TGS's sudden dormancy is tied to Adagio's depression in some way. Not fun.

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials). They are currently dormant.

[Progress Report]

(edited)

Finding things to talk about regarding the three of us on this forum is getting a bit difficult, since one of us is dormant, one is depressed, and one does not like talking about themself. However, I've thought of something to mention, which I don't think we've talked about before. Our differences and personalities. I figured I would kind of show how I see the other two who share this account with me.

Adagio

He's the oldest of the three of us, as far as the date of which we became part of our system. His internal age is older than TGS. He has curly red hair and orange-red eyes. As far as personality goes, I would describe him as very independent and friendly, but not super social. Adagio is able to usually bounce back from things very quickly. He has a terrible attention span, and tends to jump from one activity to the next very quickly. Adagio absolutely loves foxes and video games. Adagio is also our only headmate who experiences his own kind of synesthesia that the rest of us don't. I think that was planned on purpose as a test. 

TGS

TGS is similar to Adagio but a bit more hyper, I guess. They have light blue hair and eyes, and their trademark phoenix wings. They are very social, care-free, and funny, and like Adagio, they tend to bounce back from things quickly. They are also described as "quiet when thinking", but that doesn't really suit TGS to what I've seen. TGS is more of a "act first, think later" kind of person, whereas Adagio is more like the opposite. They've always got something on their mind and something to talk about. TGS loves drawing and art. They've always wanted to front and draw something, but hasn't had the chance to yet. They are younger than Adagio. TGS also joined the system after Adagio but before me, which makes him the middle child of the three of us.

Edited by Adagio

[Progress Report]

Hi. I'm one of the alters of the system formerly known as the Opal System. I think it's cool to see another 1000+ system (we have 9000+ alters currently), although we no longer consider ourselves a tulpa system (long story). We're also not very active in this community anymore, but I just wanted to say that it's cool this community is being accepting of larger systems. :)

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

(edited)
On 11/24/2021 at 9:40 PM, Opal System said:

Hi. I'm one of the alters of the system formerly known as the Opal System. I think it's cool to see another 1000+ system (we have 9000+ alters currently), although we no longer consider ourselves a tulpa system (long story). We're also not very active in this community anymore, but I just wanted to say that it's cool this community is being accepting of larger systems. :)

Hi! Wow, that's a lot of alters. Yeah, we find it really cool that large systems like us are accepted here! We were worried about it for a bit (I was actually told to not disclose how big our system is at the start), but we're really glad that we're allowed to be here! We've actually seen many systems with over 1000 headmates in the communities we frequent, so if you&'re interested, shoot us a PM maybe (if that's allowed)? And, funny story- our system was discovered through tulpamancy. We don't identify as a tulpa system because it turns out we've had some headmates for longer than that, apparently. Anyways, nice to meet you&!

Also yes, it is me, Adagio, back here again! I'm feeling a lot better now.

Edited by Adagio

[Progress Report]

About Tiki by Adagio

Tiki is the name of the headmate who types in green, who was referred to as "T" before this. He's decided that's it's okay to use his name here, because "T" just doesn't work very well for him.

Tiki is a shapeshifter, but he usually has brown hair, black/brown eyes, and freckles. He likes dogs and coffee (only innerworld coffee though). He is fairly reserved, but funny once you get to know him. Tiki is a very calming influence. He's also the youngest of the three of us in terms of the date we each joined the system, but he acts and looks like the oldest. His name also doesn't match TGS or mine! Both TGS and I have names that come from the same place (although TGS's name isn't music-related), but Tiki's full name is actually more of an inside joke with no connection to mine or TGS's. His initials are TTTTS, with the "S" being our shared subsystem last name.

[Progress Report]

Now originally I wasn't going to write anything because I'm not TGS, Adagio, or Tiki. In fact, I don't even know who I am right now! But screw it, it's nice to have some change here. Plus, I technically could be one of the three that use this forum, but we're blurry/blendy/confused and that leads to an unknown person/mix of people fronting. 

As a general update, we are doing "fine", which means kind of okay when we're distracted by something else, and not okay overall. We've recently realized that there is A Big Event coming up in a few months that might... cause some problems for us. Right now, we're hopping between thinking of the different problems we have, and deciding to ignore them as usual. That's our brain's life in a nutshell.

An update on TGS specifically, brought to you by our system's wonderful gatekeeper (through proxy, as he refuses to front): TGS might come out of dormancy soon! There's like layers of dormancy, and they're closer to the innerworld layer area thing than the back of dormancy ("where the REALLY dormant people go," says our gatekeeper). I don't get how it works, and apparently the guy who's supposed to get how it works doesn't either. We also recently made something that happens to be a positive trigger of theirs, so they might un-dormant themself soon. Which is extremely awesome! Adagio doing a lot better recently probably also has something to do with it, as our gatekeeper suspected. Because he's smart and tends to know stuff about the system that the rest of us had no idea about.

Alright, that's all from us. Have a good timezone.

[Progress Report]