Looking for someone who is Christian (Tulpa: Trinity)

Neptune System

Hello, so I was wondering if there is anyone on here who believed in God and was Christian. I'm asking because I'd like to know if there are others like me and Jay.

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Also, if you have questions for us please ask.

Also let us know if we posted this in the wrong place.

Edited by JAYJAYTHERAYRAY

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail

I believe in God, but it would be a stretch to call myself a bible-believing Christian. I don't really know what my beliefs are to be honest, other than I think that He's up there, we all have souls, and we go somewhere after we die. Maybe some day I'll look into it more but right now it's not a huge part of my daily life.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

2 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I believe in God, but it would be a stretch to call myself a bible-believing Christian. I don't really know what my beliefs are to be honest, other than I think that He's up there, we all have souls, and we go somewhere after we die. Maybe some day I'll look into it more but right now it's not a huge part of my daily life.

Okee, Thanks for your response!

I and the rest of my system are devout Christians, though we choose to distance ourselves from the majority of the church. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

3 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I and the rest of my system are devout Christians, though we choose to distance ourselves from the majority of the church. 

Why do you separate yourself?

I haven’t given my religious beliefs much thought in a while, but I do consider myself Christian. I’d say I believe in God, that might just be because I take some comfort in the idea of God though. It’s not the biggest part of my life, I just think there’s some really good lessons in the Bible. Meanwhile my host in pretty indifferent in religion and has no real beliefs, but is open to the idea. We’ve never actually been to church, nor are we currently able to go, but I’d like to someday, it would be cool to see how it affects my beliefs. 

17 hours ago, JAYJAYTHERAYRAY said:

Why do you separate yourself?

The way we see it, church is overly politicized today, and it feels like preachers try to push their political views onto people under the pretense that it's what God wants you to believe. You may have heard the phrase, "do you mean conservative Jesus or bible Jesus?", and I agree with that statement. Ironically, I still hold a decent amount of the political views preachers push, but I feel like those sorts of things people need to come to themselves. Separation of church and state goes both ways! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me and host are chritian jesus is awesome :D _lumity

Local gremlins daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

bread (he/they) nyx (they/them) 

:333333333333333333 if google autofilled this im so delting it

Local gremlins daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

bread (he/they) nyx (they/them)