Looking for someone who is Christian (Tulpa: Trinity)

Neptune System

for some reason its putting what i typed into here again.. sussy baka :3

Local gremlins daydreaming up a tulpa and memories. 

bread (he/they) nyx (they/them) 

Here is the original megathread: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/11031-any-christian-tulpamancerstulpas-here/page/8/

While this thread isn't about looking for other Christian tulpamancers, I think this thread identifies a couple more people. It came up in my search for the first thread and I figured it wouldn't hurt to drop the link to it here: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/16839-prayer-vs-forcing-questions-from-an-ex-christian/?tab=comments#comment-331583

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Password

Hi there : ) ,I believe in god and believe that I have a soul and my host has a soul ,It's very nice to meet you : D 

On 9/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, Password said:

Hi there : ) ,I believe in god and believe that I have a soul and my host has a soul ,It's very nice to meet you : D 

Hi I'm so glad to see fellow Christians on here!

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail

I am a devout Orthodox Christian. I had some reservations at first about tulpas. But after looking into it,  I don't believe creating a tulpa conflicts with my Christian values at all.  I am happy to have found this community.

• 4 months later...

New to having a tulpa, knew about the subject since 2019 (was a athiest at the time). My tulpa gained volcality (13 days ago) two days before our baptism. We both seem to get joy from reading scripture, we started an exercise where i give a book name and she gives the chapter/verse. I think as long as you don't make them into an idol. 

This is what we got today

Matthew 13:32

"Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches."

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.