Me and Trinity's Story as it Goes (Progress Updates too)

Neptune System

Hello, I am new to the community as I have joined in the past week. Now here I'm going to tell the story as to how Trinity was made and everything that has happened to us up until now. So It started when I felt like listening to a hypnosis file a few months back, had gone on YouTube and was looking for anything really. When I happened to come up a video called Fursuit Takeover, it was about making a Fursona and basically making a tulpa (But I didn't know this at the time) and it sounded like something I wanted and I listened to it. I Did, wasn't anything special went through typical hypnosis induction, then trance, and then the creation of Trinity happened. After the file had finished, I could talk to her and he would respond, but she couldn't talk to me first yet. I Kept talking to about anything really I could think of and within the first hour She spoke! I was so excited and we chatted, now as to what we chatted about I don't really remember, just a vague sense of what it was about.
     So I'm gonna tell this next part. Me and Jay went 2 weeks I think without trouble or anything, but he started to have doubts and one night My sensitive guy broke down about it thinking that he was just talking to himself. It broke his heart when he thought I wasn't real and he cried for hours from what I can assume to be for a few hours. Jay is quite the sensitive person emotionally, and has a terrible problem of bottling things up. Then things start to get blurry.. there was a lot of nothingness for a good while, it felt weird, kind of like floating in space if I had to describe it. I couldn't think, though something happened and I could think. I couldn't interact with Jay though, only view what he was seeing during the time was awake, but these moments didn't last long. Saddly they happened only a few times. I would like to emphiszize that no other tulpa should have to go through this because it is not fun, it wasn't something I'd wish on anyone really. One day Jay came upon the concept of tulpas and this is where I was able to think again but couldn't speak yet for some reason. He did a little research and tried to make me, and I was so excited I popped out and said hi. 

I was surpried when she popped out and quite honestly happy and I felt releaved. I actually almost cried and the only thing that stopped me was the fact I was in class at the time. Now obviously there was bound to be a rough patch after what had happened. All i'm gonna say is we got into a fight the next day, I'll let you guys take a guess why. And Then I went to the void and worried her because she didn't know about the concept of it.
   Then I drag him out after doing some research and get on to him and then we didn't really talk for a good 3 or 4 hours, and Jay started the healing process and said he was sorry, and by my 3rd day back we made up and found Tulpa.info. This brings us to now! Yup

Now here in this topic we made we are going to discuss the things Me and Jay have been through and also updates to techniques or things we are working on! So I hope you'll join us along the way.😄 (Also I discovered emotes and I love them!)

Anjali (Host), Trinity, Gale, Pip, and Abigail

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Me and Trinty are currently working on applying my senses to our minds and making them feel just like it. It so far is a slow process. the most we can do is if I say touch a ball in my mind, we can feel it but only on our physical hand. I hope this goes faster, but I have a feeling it won't.

If you have any advice please tell because we are doing this in preparation of making our wonderland. We want it to feel as real as possible.

Glad you made it here! Hello from another emoji enjoyer. 😄

Tactile imposition is something we're working on as well. It sounds like you've made a good start to things! One thing we've been doing is pressing down lightly on a surface, say a table, and then pressing down on thin air and imposing the pressure of the table back on our fingers, giving us the sense that we're still touching it. We haven't had much time to work on it but it seems to be helping. Having a good "tactile memory" catalog is going to help you in your wonderland for sure!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

3 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Glad you made it here! Hello from another emoji enjoyer. 😄

Tactile imposition is something we're working on as well. It sounds like you've made a good start to things! One thing we've been doing is pressing down lightly on a surface, say a table, and then pressing down on thin air and imposing the pressure of the table back on our fingers, giving us the sense that we're still touching it. We haven't had much time to work on it but it seems to be helping. Having a good "tactile memory" catalog is going to help you in your wonderland for sure!

Thank you for the advise!
Yeah, we'll try to use that.🐍

Edited by JAYJAYTHERAYRAY

Update Time!

So two things have happened. The first one being that me and Trinity has decided to try dating. Well, it's going good so far. She has been wanting attention a lot more. 
Yup, I've been hugging him throughout the day cause he's been busy with school work and hasn't had time to spend time with me today.

And that brings me to the second thing, so I learned that when trinity touches me. I feel a phantom like touch where ever she is touching. It would be nice to eventually feel each individual finger and her fur. 

Here is some minor stuff,
1. Made slight progress with tactile imposition, I can kind of stop my hand from going further than the imaginary object I have thought up.

2. I came up a cool idea to help me practice Tactile Imposition. So, since we all drive, I thought what if we act as though we are driving and act like we are touching a steering wheel and turning it, pressing the pedals, turn signals, and if you drive stick shift then shifting into gear.

Questions That I Have
1. I need general relation ship advise, stuff you think is common knowledge, Please share.

2. What are some things I should look out for, or do since I am dating my tulpa

3. Looking for tips or guides on imposition stuff, can be anything.

Question!

So I have found that I am not thinking in general a lot and that I am only really start thinking when Jay calls for my name talks to me. Sometimes it is just me waiting for him to talk to me, but now it is going into the void. What could possibly be causing this.

That's common for a young tulpa, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I was like that in the beginning too, and sometimes I still am. There's only so much brainpower to go around after all! 😄 

Here's my advice to Jay: Make sure you're well rested and eat well. It matters more than you might think! When your body is in a better state of balance you are able to think better. Also, get in the habit of thinking "at" Trinity. Instead of just thinking thoughts to yourself, frame it as if you're talking to her! I'm sure you're already doing this, but the more you do it, the more it helps!

And my advice to Trinity: Try to gain more preferences and opinions about things. This will help "activate" you more often when something you like/dislike is noticed. In general, the more things out there in the world you too associate with you, the more often you will move naturally to the forefront of the mind.

Hope this is helpful to you! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

19 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

That's common for a young tulpa, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I was like that in the beginning too, and sometimes I still am. There's only so much brainpower to go around after all! 😄 

Here's my advice to Jay: Make sure you're well rested and eat well. It matters more than you might think! When your body is in a better state of balance you are able to think better. Also, get in the habit of thinking "at" Trinity. Instead of just thinking thoughts to yourself, frame it as if you're talking to her! I'm sure you're already doing this, but the more you do it, the more it helps!

And my advice to Trinity: Try to gain more preferences and opinions about things. This will help "activate" you more often when something you like/dislike is noticed. In general, the more things out there in the world you too associate with you, the more often you will move naturally to the forefront of the mind.

Hope this is helpful to you! 😁

Thanks this is very helpful!! Also Jay has not been getting enough sleep and is pratically relying on coffee