A Stronghold's Walls, Stone by Stone

Lavenderfur

Hi! I'm Lavender! You can also call me Lavenderfur, Lav or Rock. I don't mind!

My Tulpa is called Emma. When she becomes vocal she might talk in that blue. Otherwise it's me!

Our System Name is The Stronghold. It is a temporary name, however I'm feeling something Medieval sorta so that's what we'll use for now. If you have any suggestions I don't mind you giving them, but it'll probably be a bit before any sort of name change while I get used to having Emma.

Key Information When Reading!

- Emma is currently not vocal.

- We do not have a Wonderland yet, though I do want to make one and am practicing.

- We may use different terms than are usually used on the Forum, I don’t really know though. If you want some clarification just ask!

Other Information

Feel free to give us advice or link Guides if I mention anything that I'm struggling with.

I'm relatively new to this, though I've been watching the Forum for a while.

Don't be afraid to ask me (Or my Headmates if they are vocal) questions! We'll honestly enjoy it!

I'll post the first update later, or maybe tomorrow.

Edited by Lavenderfur
fixed "I will may refer to". why did i write that

Welcome to the Stronghold System! (Name temporary)

Within our walls we hold..

Lavenderfur - Host - She/her, They/them

Emma - Headmate/Tulpa - She/her - Not Vocal

Progress Report ]

I think I heard Ranger use the term "headmates" so I adopted it as well. Discussion on terms and definitions crops up often but I think you'll be fine. I don't take them too seriously if I can. As I said on intro, I like the system name and welcome!

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

I think I heard Ranger use the term "headmates" so I adopted it as well. Discussion on terms and definitions crops up often but I think you'll be fine. I don't take them too seriously if I can. As I said on intro, I like the system name and welcome!

Thanks!

Progress Report 1 - 12th October 2021

Emma was originally made on the 10th October, so I've had her for two days. Though she's currently a white ball in space (my visualization skills are terrible, I'll talk about it later), I think I've got a concept for the form! Might post some art another time, but the idea is she's part of my Original Species. They're mainly humans but quite different personality/trait-wise and have a nice tail, plus some can have wings and stuff.

I want to create a Wonderland for the System, and I'm practicing by using a room I go to a lot in real life. It's a large task for me, because I have concentration issues - mainly if what I'm doing doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. I can currently see it, but it's fuzzy almost if that makes any sense? I can see parts of it clearly, especially when close up on them, for example the sofa's arm - that's something I note can see particularly well. But it usually fuzzes out either the object or the bits behind it. If anyone has any tips, guides ect they know of for concentration/visualization, could they link it for me? Thanks!

Gonna also start making sure I'm Active Forcing every day. I'm Passive Forcing throughout the day where I can, usually just pointing things out to Emma or thinking about Tulpamancy-related ideas with her.

Edited by Lavenderfur

Progress Report ]

My tip early on would be closed eye visualization and being relaxed, but not too relaxed (so you don't fall asleep or lose focus.) Before I bought a sleep mask, I'd take a towel and blindfold myself. So that there would be no point in opening my eyes. Eventually I think if you practice open eyed enough, it can get to a point where you can effortlessly focus on visualization while doing stuff, at least that's what happened for me.

Sounds like you are approaching this very intelligently. My host has similar problems with concentration. It's a problem that still plagues us to this day if I'm being honest, but we find it better when we work around the problem rather than trying to confront it directly. We close our eyes and one of us will count to 100; during that time we will only focus on each other and the wonderland. It's not perfect but it helps. We also started with a wonderland that was a single room; it's a good place to start!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

53 minutes ago, Gloomynoon said:

My tip early on would be closed eye visualization and being relaxed, but not too relaxed (so you don't fall asleep or lose focus.) Before I bought a sleep mask, I'd take a towel and blindfold myself. So that there would be no point in opening my eyes. Eventually I think if you practice open eyed enough, it can get to a point where you can effortlessly focus on visualization while doing stuff, at least that's what happened for me.

Sometimes I cover my eyes with my hands, but a towel seems more efficient. I’ll take a look if I have any spare in the house!

35 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Sounds like you are approaching this very intelligently. My host has similar problems with concentration. It's a problem that still plagues us to this day if I'm being honest, but we find it better when we work around the problem rather than trying to confront it directly. We close our eyes and one of us will count to 100; during that time we will only focus on each other and the wonderland. It's not perfect but it helps. We also started with a wonderland that was a single room; it's a good place to start!

Yeah, I’m following a similar method to what I saw in a general guide, which is to imagine a place in real life as the starting point. Then you’re supposed to change things around but I won’t be doing that for a while just so I can get used to visualisation!

Thank you for the tips! I’ll definitely integrate them into making my Wonderland. 

Progress Report ]

23 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

I think I heard Ranger use the term "headmates" so I adopted it as well.

I use the term "headmates" a fair amount but I seemingly have a monopoly on the term "system mates" lol. Don't worry, people will know what you mean :) Glad to have you here! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

so, I'm back. nice.

I've not got that much to report, but I'll post anyway. Why not?

I've been struggling with focusing on my headmate still, not having longer active forcing sessions like I personally want to have. Not for progress in particular, but for just my general focus for future things - I think getting focus nailed early might help when I come to something where I have to really focus on what I'm doing. Also longer conversations with Emma? More time in the Wonderland, maybe? Count me in. Not done much work on form or anything, Emma's still a floating white ball but now in a half-formed Wonderland, fun. /lighthearted
My Wonderland progress is slow, but I can successfully say that I am getting more things in the right areas. Before, I was missing a couple things when I entered (a chair, a plant and the fireplace in general in particuar), but now they are there. Still can't see them very well though, but I guess that'll come with practice. I've decided to cut off part of the room to make it more square and easier to build my Wonderland around it (I want it to be the centre sorta?). The plan is something medieval, not sure exactly what yet but probably a Stronghold/Castle. I don't know what else I'd go for Stronghold is literally in our name-
Goodbye :)

Progress Report ]

• 3 months later...

Hey! I've been gone for a while oop-
A lot of stuff came at the wrong time and it meant I ended up vanishing from a few sites, sadly. But I'm back! There hasn't really been much development for Emma, if I'm being honest. If anything I've been slacking on it. I thought I might as well ask one of the few questions here, the question being does anyone have any tips for reminding yourself to force? I'll probably also go on an infohunt later for answers but I figured I might as well ask here too, because I feel like it will probably come up later for me again.

Tonight, I'm going to work on visualizing the wonderland again and talk with Emma.

Progress Report ]