t

Honestly I got confused mid-way through the paragraph.

If you're talking about head pressures and the difficulty of the question  you're asking your tulpa, being a sign of having a tulpa. Yeah I'd say that's right. Also, no matter where you are 1 day to 1 year of creating a tulpa, you can always no matter what do personality forcing.

Head pressures are often an early sign of a tulpa trying to communicate. And don't worry, you can still personality force up until the day that your tulpa actively resists or tells you to stop. (Even after that point you can still "parent" them to mold them in the right direction). And it sounds like you got one of the most important fundamentals down: Never stop talking to them!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm still fronting so I'll answer this for Adagio.

Tulpas can be smarter than their hosts. People in our system are smarter than other people in our system. Young tulpas might have trouble answering realllyyy easy questions like 1+1. Had you asked me that within a few minutes of me existing, I'd probably be super confused and answer something like "bananas?". I think you should just assume they are self-aware because otherwise you kind of take away their individuality and the point of tulpamancy is to make another individual. Plus you don't really get to decide if they're real cause they're an individual and make that decision for themself. I kind of wish the tulpa community didn't give so much power to hosts because host and tulpa are equal and both are system members.

Maybe they're having trouble getting through to you. Like sometimes our primary fronter is kind of not listening and doesn't hear what we say, so it might be on your side too. Brains are weird. Just keep trying. Giving up is the only way to fail.

And ask your tulpa if the head pressure is from them! Don't ask us. We don't know cause we're not your tulpa. Ask your tulpa!! See if they can give you head pressure as like a yes/no response thing.

Someone else from my system suggests seeing if they can send you images if they can't send you words. We have nonverbal headmates and they usually "talk" with images and feelings.

Oh and on the personality changing part? I would actually dislike it if people tried to change my personality. I can change myself like every person can, but when it's like another person, you don't really make or change their personality because they just have their personality. Like you can want them to be a certain way, but they're not going to fit to your perfect ideal version of them cause they're just a person. I'm a created headmate and I don't fit what people wanted me to be. It's like your own personality. No one really chose it for you. It's just there.

One last thing. Things that seem easy to you might not be easy to other people.

This was not an aggressive post btw, so I apologize if it came off like that.

Edited by Adagio

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.