Will tulpas have the same skills as host?

rohka

I've been wondering if the host knows how to play guitar, draw, etc... Will tulpas have those skills too? Or they have to learn everything from the beginning?

I asked Kou to play chess with me (I know how to play), but he said he didn't know so I've taught him (I don't mind at all). Is it normal?

Rou/Rohka: Host (she/they)
Kou: Tulpa (he/him, was created on 31st December, 2020)

Generally they will, but it depends. I can access Phil's muscle memory seamlessly. But I haven't tried playing the piano or one of the more complex things that Phil can do, so I don't know. I think it depends on the way your mind is structured, what degree of separation there is and in what aspects, something like that, I can't really explain what I'm trying to say here. What I can say from personal experience is that even though I can access Phil's memories and learn things that way, I much prefer if he teaches me things personally. It actually makes a big difference for me, although to be honest I mainly just love the attention. 😄🥰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Kyle: Though I love ice skating, my skills aren't as good as Bryan's. I get distracted more easily, and trying to stay in the front detracts from concentrating on skating. But that's alright, it's still fun. 

Janey: Emily and I are able to have back-and-forths more easily than everybody else. Bryan, myself, and Ems all flow really well together in conversation, literally completing each other's sentences, all with our own unique dramatic flair. Works great in the shower, to and among ourselves, but we haven't had the opportunity to whip these skills out against people out-of-system yet. But yeah, Emily and I are the best at witty, logical responses, Bryan and everyone else aren't that far behind, though. 

Emily: True, I approve this message B) 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

We can all ice skate and ride a bike, which are skills the body learned (except there's this one headmate we noticed has trouble skating because he has trouble moving the body). For us, some things aren't shared, like how some headmates can sing or draw, and others can't do those things very well.

I can sing and draw!

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

1 hour ago, 2BeeorNot said:

I think the opposite of that question is fascinating as well.  My tulpa has skills I don't have and she is trying to teach me some of them.
Anyone else experience this?

Yes, mostly with art and music.

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

13 hours ago, 2BeeorNot said:

I think the opposite of that question is fascinating as well.  My tulpa has skills I don't have and she is trying to teach me some of them.
Anyone else experience this?

Can I ask what skills does she have?

Rou/Rohka: Host (she/they)
Kou: Tulpa (he/him, was created on 31st December, 2020)

11 hours ago, rohka said:

Can I ask what skills does she have?

Sure. Lucy is good at remaining calm in stressful situations (mostly driving in heavy traffic for me) and gives me advice on how to relax and helps calm me down- I consider that a skill. She is also good with nutrition and is helping me to eat healthier.  And she is trying to help me learn to dance. I dance fine in wonderland, but in real life I have two left feet.